Why is this hot female teacher going to prison for ten years...

Why is this hot female teacher going to prison for ten years? I doubt the boy was against having sex with this fine piece of ass.

I would have wife this girl up asap.

Our emperor Trump would most definitely grabbed her by the pussy

Teachers like her only sleep with their students because of the danger involved with getting caught. If we don't punish her, hot female teachers across the nation will stop fucking their students. What kind of monster would want that to happen?

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic but I encourage hot teachers to let students get a nut out

I'm 100% serious. If it's legal, they won't do it. She must be punished.

If it's legal they will still do it to encourage the young male specie to get ready for a straight sex life.

Gays are spreading their faggot aids into other men. It's time we put a stop to it

You aren't thinking like a woman, they see the thrill of breaking the law as an incentive. This is a matter of reverse psychology.

Some just think the young boys are alpha as fuck and want to get their hole filled.

I seriously doubt that they do it because it's illegal. That's saying we'll make pot legal because people will stop doing it.

>That's saying we'll make pot legal because people will stop doing it.

You know I'm right.

Because she likes Curry
On a real note, because statutory rape is statutory rape

Yeah, I never understood this. Let's face it, the little shit isn't crying himself to sleep at night over this. I'm sure when he's in his mid-20s he'll be telling his male friends about it and they'll all think he's "cool" because he got to smash THAT. Motherfuckers acting like they never wanted to smash a teacher they had when they were younger.

To this day I dream about fucking my high school Polish teacher. Literally 10/10 model tier natural blonde beauty.

It's about power dynamics

Exactly. If I was the boy I would be mad that all the high school chicks wouldn't be able to fuck me good like this teacher did for him.

Dude probably ejaculated hard on the first go.

>Hurr durr pedophilia is ok if it's a hot woman
Fuck off with your double standards.

Oh shut the fuck up. The boy wanted it, the dad even knew about it.

SJW like yourself is why America was going to hell before Trump was elected. Go move to Canada and let a mudslime rape you in the ass since it's law that you have to let them fuck you in the ass in the name of Allah

old pics. check out a recent one of her - she gained over 100 lbs and is a disgusting fat whale now

Maybe because he was 13 and in mine school and now she is pregnant with his baby.

The sex isn't the real issue, is fucking up with the mind with a young man and possibly ruin his future only to satiate your devious desire for children.

I saw her court room pics, she definitily looked like she gained some weight which makes me feel less sorry for her.

Looking at the golden state warriors shirt pic really makes me want to fuck her when she still looked like that.

I however am disgusted with her by gaining weight like a heffa

She got an abortion, so non story.

NOT MENTALLY DEVELOPED ENOUGH TO MAKE A CHOICE ABOUT POTENTIALLY GETTING HER PREGNANT AND HAVING TO PROVIDE 18 YEARS OF CHILD SUPPORT

She got an abortion you dumb fucking kiwi

cause ugly girls having competition results in bad things happening

Ugly chicks raping their students deserve to go to prison. Hot chicks who give their classroom boners to the point they are pocket jerking where the teacher feels bad for giving them blue balls then deciding to take care of their urge are fucking heroes like Trump.

>myspace angles
get a full body before you jump to conclusions. still
>obligatory nice
nice