Redpills Sup Forums won't swallow? I'll start: White Nationalism is a total failure

This will be my last thread. I've decided to abandon the movement for good. I'm going to delete all my Pepes, chan folders, and wipe my hard drive after this thread is over. I'm never coming back here. White Nationalism (while a nice idea) as a movement is a complete and utter failure. The movement has been going on for nearly 100 years and absolutely zero has been accomplished. In fact, if anything, we have made life much much worse for white people because of pointless violence. Here are a long list of reasons I'm leaving and I would encourage you all to re-consider your lives. Don't waste the time on this movement that I did. You have better things to be doing and you'll be happier once you leave.

>White Nationalism is leaderless. There isn't a single competent person in the movement. Each so-called leader falls into one of these categories: shills, controlled-opposition, federal agents, /x/-tier kook/weirdo etc. But MOST of them are completely toxic, violent, low IQ morons who are looking for people to buy their books, DVDs, and watch their shitty YouTube videos so they can make a living off of retards.

>White Nationalism hasn't accomplished anything LEGAL. Instead of copying the success of their endless enemies, they would rather LARP endlessly and bitch about pointless shit online. Did a WN ever build a school operating within the Overton window to re-educate our kids? No. Banking? No. Technology? No. Mass media? If you consider incredibly low-production blogs and shitty YT videos reeking of autism then I guess you could say "sort of" on this point, Social Media? No.

>White Nationalists just elected the countries strongest Zionist president and they did it for free.

>White Nationalism hasn't accomplished anything illegal. I don't condone illegal acts, but the fact is this: there will NEVER be a race war. WN's can't get anything legal done, and the notion of them acting illegally on a large scale is fucking preposterous.

1 of 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nICE slide thread

youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8

Bye
:^)

>I'm never coming back here

See ya tomorrow kid.

can I have your rares?

Nobody cares you stupid kike.

tumblr maybe more acceptant

Sure thing jew

>>White Nationalists just elected the countries strongest Zionist president and they did it for free.

you're right, we should have elected a staunch opponent to zionism, somebody like..............

Hillary Rodham Clinton

Part 2 of 2

>Our women are disgusting whores. White men refuse to control their girlfriends,wives and daughters. Instead they puts these stupid sluts on pedestals which only worsens the problems.

>White men are a slovenly, fat, and can't defend themselves.

>White men have RUN from positions of power because they aren't disciplined enough to sit through one social justice bullshit class in four years of college. Now those powerful spots are held by non-whites and women.

>White men value shitty trade jobs instead of entrepreneurship and building HUGE companies; they leave that difficult and risky work to Jews and East Asians.

>White Nationalist business owners are hypocrites. They talk big, and then hire shitloads of browns and blacks to work their jobs so they can afford more shit they don't need.

>White Nationalists don't support each other financially. The left in comparison will go broke fighting for what they believe in. White Nationalists will happily steal and pirate from each other rather than spend a few bucks. Basically they're all broke losers as far as the eye can see.

>White Nationalists still believe in Christianity while its a FACT that there are over 10,000 Churches across all denominations in the USA importing shitskins. They have been at this for 60+ years and white nationalists haven't done a thing to stop it.

>White Nationalists don't understand where power comes from in the 21st century. If they had it their way they would go back to mining coal for a living.

>White Nationalists don't understand the impact of art and mass media on the masses. Despite the prevalence of cheap tools and software, none of them have made anything worth a shit such as: music, TV, movies, or other forms of art.

>White Nationalists don't understand the importance of educating children. They are content to do FUCK ALL in this area and the left has dominated the school system for over 50 years.

Fuck White Nationalists. This movement is dead.

>WN's can't get anything legal done
While I am not ready to give up, he is right. As a movement we have accomplished literally not a single thing. We need someone to really lead, I am not that someone and I don't see anyone who is trying to be that someone.

Get the fuck out of here with you internet super-sleuthing bullshit conspiracy theories.

If there was anything going on here you faggots would have found hard evidence by now.

Bye.

>tfw too smart to hate white women

You're fucking retarded. Without white women, Trump wouldn't have succeeded. They came out in the end with a plurality.

kys stupid fucking kike.

It's funny how when you WN faggots are confronted by easy to understand facts that violate your internet safe-space you start screaming about "kikes! / shills / slide threads!"

I have had similar thoughts and honestly, your logic is flawless. I am not sure what to do, but I just can't divorce myself from reality.

Agree. This movement can still be somewhat relevant in Europe. America is way too cucked.

>trs kikery is the latest proof

Don't waste your time and ours with 2/2, faggot.

If you're an ideologue you're bluepilled, it's as simple as that.

That point is the biggest and most important. I should have put it at the top.

I wracked my brain to think of a single fucking thing we've accomplished legally. I couldn't find a one.

What we have done is galvanize ALL of the non-whites and 50% of the white people to fight against us because of stupid fucking faggots like Richard Spencer, Don Black, and David Duke constantly LARPing around and pretending being a Nazi will actually convert people to our cause.

...It's like no one in all of the WN community ever read a book about Branding. Stormfront is literally still trying to recruit people into the clan. What a bunch of retards.

You're not even wrong.

why do they always type like redditors..
always...
Did anyone ever notice how much KEK looks like KKK
follow the synchronicity boys. It's the language of the gods

OP, user, I have bad news for you. Good news should you choose to accept the deep level of dedication required.

You are the leader.

You are the person we're looking for.

Trump is a Zionist and only 56% of white women voted for him. Pretty fucking terrible on both counts.

That doesn't address the fact that most of our women are still race-mixing traitors that need to be backslapped into the 15th century and have all their rights revoked.

I'll add to my original list:

>White Nationalists are PATHETIC white-knights who will betray everyone around them just to sniff the panties of a woman. They will never ever properly discipline their women and would rather be cucked and controlled by their wives and girlfriends.

Pic related. Just another whore ready to go out on the town and find a rap-crew to get DP'ed by.

I don't have the answers. I've tried to organize WN's to take POSITIVE and LEGAL action and get to work. No one wants to do that. They all want attention, money, or just to LARP and whine online endlessly...about the same shit we've deconstructed and discussed a million fucking times.

I don't see it. White men have RUN from positions of power. They have literally handed over the keys to the kingdom to women firstly, and secondly, non-whites.

They're answer: Get a job in the trades and go to church. Fucking. Godamn. Retarded.

No wonder we've lost so much ground.

You're a NEET. Acting like your time is valuable.

>I've decided to abandon the movement for good.
The movement? There's a movement? Sign me up right away.

I know. That's the sad part.

Too triggered or too stupid to actually say anything relevant to the discussion? Both?

go do mgtow then you pathetic failure lol. the bitter women hater cucks within the "movement" like you are the most pathetic element.

>Just another whore ready to go out on the town and find a rap-crew to get DP'ed by.
is that the plot of the latest BLACKED, user?

I appreciate that. But I'm not kidding...I've tried. Endlessly. I have tried to organize entrepreneurship, educational and artistic endeavors. I've railed against the endless LARPing and shitty KKK branding that is driving people away from our movement.

No one wants to put in the effort. No one wants to donate. EVERYONE wants to be the leader. They all want to be the guy on the podium people are giving Nazi salutes too. They all want the fame and money. They don't want to build anything to get there.

It's extremely troubling that there isn't a SINGLE conservative school, college, or academy, that isn't focused on Christian cuckoldry.

It is extremely troubling that we can't even get our own houses in order, like taking control of our churches that keep importing violent 3rd world scum into our nations.

No, the white-knight incel betas are the most pathetic element.

Women used to be seen, not heard for a very important fucking reason....

The whole, "White women must not perish from the Earth" bullshit is absolute beta cuckoldry of the highest order.

Women should be stripped of all their rights. They should be forcibly dressed in modest clothing, and slutty shit in public should be fucking outright BANNED.

I'll give the Muslims this: they know how to deal with women.