>hurr durr suffragette are ugly woman who weren't fucked well enough

>hurr durr feminists are ugly woman who weren't fucked well enough

These days NONE(expect for some irrelevant fosiles) doubts in the righteousness of the suffragette movement. History will repeat. My only question is:

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its sad you didn't get any (you)s so here is one.

Here's a (You)

I agree.

Only difference is the problems are less defined/more subtle, and easier to dismiss through cheap insults and charicatures.
It's a tougher battleground today for feminists than when they were suffragettes.

Read a bit of Engels lad

Fuckind dumb polak kill yourself

a fucking leaf

>Implying giving women the right to vote wasn't the beginning of the end for the western world

History will show women voting was the downfall of the Western world.

So you are on the wrong side of history friend.

> Poland

Makes sense you'd be defending this faggotry, since your despicable nation was one of the first to decline into degeneracy, reducing the power of the autocracy, and allowing fucking voting for a king. Poland was at its best in 1796.

voting is a stupid idea to begin with.

t.shitskin
>mfw women have voting right in the muslim world.
>mfw the only thing keeping them in check is religion to a small extent and the shitty living conditions that force men to be tough not like western cucks.

>These days NONE(expect for some irrelevant fosiles) doubts in the righteousness of the suffragette movement.
Em...
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

What's a better system then?

Look who you're responding to

Yeah, last time I checked Trump won, so who's on the wrong side of history now, kurwa?

If the current events caused by our influential females and females in power are supposed to be a demonstration of female intelligence and ability to lead, then I don't want to experience what female dumbness and inability to lead would cause.

>History will repeat.
I don't think you realize the implication of this statement.

this man has a very, very small penis.

It's true though......

There's a good reason why only 20% of American women (and 9% of UK women) identify as feminist.

>There's a good reason why only 20% of American women (and 9% of UK women) identify as feminist.
same reason only 20% of muslims identify as islamists.