i am a fat idiot yee haw bomb bomb bomb bang bang bang haha

We are all Americans on this blessed day

Italians aren't white.

>amerian

god hates feggets

i´d need a gun for that

holy shit. epic bantz

>mon visage

McDonalds is my favorite 5 star restaurant.

Praise jesus christ! Hamburgers 8 cylinder engines in trucks with turbos.

My state has a higher GDP, HDI, population, and a longer history than your entire country and every bit of this is absolute fact.

'Murica

What the fuck is amerian you stupid clapistani

I'm gonna buttfuck a fuckin sandnigger with muh ar15

THOSE FUCKIN LIBRULS R TAKIN R JARBS
FUCK LIBRULS AND FUCK BOOK LERNIN

>Amerian

I'm better than everyother country but have never been to anyother countries and just base my beliefs of what happens in other countries on what the TV and Movies tells me.

Also I am bigboned and not fat, stop fat shaming me.

I masturbate to furries

I just built a wall of boxes in my office and kicked the janitor out
9.23 seconds

I've got 3 pounds of wild elk I shot with my .30-30 lever gun in my smoker as I type this shitpost.

press 1 for english

I c wat u did their

My truck has brass balls because my grandfather fought in a war

ooga booga where da white wimmine at?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

I don't understand

I love freedom also fuck black people and muslims also hail jewlords im liberal cuck

You're a fucking. White. Male.

Gunslinger

Id Gc0de noggaz

>muh towers

What is your favorite Anime? Can you help me find some with a Cuckold/BBC theme?

Regards,
John

I'm a war veteran

I'm literally amerian now.

What the fuck is an Amerian

As a Texan I'm already a double-American.

God hates fags.

Driving my wife and daughter to Tyrones house as I type this

BTW did I tell you I'm 1/16th nordic

5 cheeseburgers please

Be amerian or die.

Shooting my AR-15 whilst drinking Jack then fapping to traps on 4chin

*gets shot*

yo dude did you lake the lakers game list night lol it was awesome DUUUUDe did you see those cheerleader girls HUGE BOOTY LOL pass me that double cheese deep friend burger I love Israel !!!!

>Amerian

SHALL

Done in 0.2s

Go fuck yourself

kek

You leave the best state out of this, nigger.

>Amerian
kys nigger

>me Chinese, me talk fast, me put pee pee in your ass
>hawwwwww chaw chaw chaw ping zao chaw chaw chaw

God damn im so hungry

If I do something, I get blamed. If I don't do something, I also get blamed.

Fuck me I would eat that

We make the world safe for democracy

>What a great restaurant.

>McDonalds

>Great

Pleb taste if I ever saw one.

LEL YUROPOODrS! ACHMED! RAPED! IF YOU HAD GUNS; NO Guns!" *snort* GUNS! KEK! AHMED! GET RAPED! YOU WISH YOU WEDRE USA!

USA! USA! USA!

A FUCKING LEAF

Everyone is non white except me, a brown eyed, brown haired, swarthy descendant of siccilian immigrants who mixed with native americans, blacks and hispanics.

I'm 1/8th Irish, aka the only white person in this thread

how did Jina get on this board. Don't you have 1984-level censorship and social shaming?

I lost my legs fighting for Israel because I was stupid enough to blindly believe self-serving politicians and their media lackeys.

dis gude?

I only know where 3 countries are

This guy gets it.

I went past an elementary school the other day when it was being let out after school. All of them. Fucking 200-300 hispanics children. Not a single white kid or fuck not even a single black kid for that matter. Granted I live in one of the most liberal counties in the country, but holy shit.

Got freedom my Chevy, got my burger, got my guns freedom so I am going to freedom drive my Chevy while freedom I eat my burger then have a gunfight

When I die I get reincarnated as.... an eagle.

fuck yeah

Every stupid fucking nation other than us are an eneducated apes and we are the best god bless america

REEEE BROWN EYES NOT WHITE

ONLY BLONDE BLUE EYED IS WHITE

IF YOU DON'T GET SKIN CANCER IN MOONLIGHT YOU ARE UNTERMENCHEN!!!!!11!1

Times sure have changed.

Mcchicken sauce is simply mayonnaise, you nasty fuck

brb coma

HAHAAHA YOU ARE KEKS
WE WOULD BE BEST IN THE WORLD AT EVERYTHING IF THOSE DAMN NIGGERS WOULD NOT KEEP US BACK

I just read that in a asian accent

bix nood muhfugga

Based AF

ooga booga you fucking cuck stfu

What's up holmes?

American enough for you?

Yea Mike, the gas station sells dip and ammo. I know right. What a time saver!

>Amerian

We really need laws outlawing fatties in wheelchairs from having fast food.

Be happy they are hispanics and not black African muslims.

*clapping*

We didn't genocide the indians.

Stop speakin fuckin spanish and go back where u came from u fuckin beaner, this is the usa and we speak americano here, comprende?

>white male who came from over seas in search profit with complete disregard for how many natives he step on
no doubt

I just went to Walmart.

*gets shot*

Would you mind, sending those kind of carepackages this year around? Might come in handy. I'd be more than willing to pay for it.

>RWDS
GTK
RWN

#notmyprecident

USA IS NUMBER ONE! WOOOO