This video will turn you into a Bernie supporter in 5 minutes

Bernie Sanders is the only politician who was consistently on the right side of issues for 40 years.

Just watch him voting AGAINST the iraq war as a senator, and correctly predicting the iraq war will cause a rise in islamic terrorism at the region:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdFw1btbkLM&t=1s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
youtube.com/watch?v=VLNKNq9soLE
ancreport.com/report/bernie-sanders-woodshed/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N-zDTyJEGtE
youtu.be/zGDisyWkIBM
theintercept.com/2016/12/09/trump-makes-america-goldmans-again-maga/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Islam itself is the reason for Islamic terrorism, also your people's sick blood list for Gentile death and suffering. It's odd Israel exists as white ethno-state, completely based on supremecism yet no one has the balls to pull the trigger and wipe you off the map (yet).

Soon...

>Bernie Sanders is the only politician who was consistently on the right side of issues for 40 years.
>who is Ron Paul
Dumb commie. Also, nice try kike

I'm not sure if you actually believe the retarded shit you are saying, or if you are trolling

Neck yourself, Kike

That's not a nice thing to say user

>right side of issues

wtf does that mean? everyone thinks they're right, so this is literally pointless

Real truth

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U

It's pretty amateur of a kike to shill for a kike with their israeli flag.

Where's your Romanian proxy?

>JIDF
>Supports the commie Jew

>Bernie Sanders is the only politician who was consistently on the right side of issues for 40 years.
The politician you're looking for is Ron Paul.

Wrong kike, Ron Paul.

Wait

Are you legitimately so uneducated that you think social democracy and communism are the same thing?

>Bernie video
>5 min
Seems legit.
youtube.com/watch?v=VLNKNq9soLE

It doesn't matter how he stands on the issues.
At the end of the day he's a
J E W
E ₪ E
W E J

Israel exists in spite of God's decree to banish you until your Messiah returns. No such Messiah has returned Israel is a Godless, Atheistic society that segregates their own people by color. Stop deporting Sudanese and Somali people, then you can say "we're not a white nationalist society."

Zionism has transformed Judaism from an ideology to a Nationality, which is strictly forbidden in the Torah.

So yes. I believe facts.

So his ethnicity matters to you more than the issues?

That's quite shocking

Nice going. You're trying to convince people of something by calling them dumb? And people wonder why Trump won.

Judaism isn't a race. You Godless heathen.

I'm sorry user but if you think communism and social democracy are the same thing, you are actually dumb

You could use google and learn about the differences in two minutes

Meh, America is beyond saving already. Chill out man and enjoy the show.

Just memeing really
I'm cool with Bernie

I've seen you before

Nah I'm good.

>2008 was 9 years ago.

too bad he based his entire campaign on muh 1%

If you are trying to convince anybody by calling him names and not explaining, you're dumb. It's not een funny, it's just sad. You're gonna call people names, get angry, get nowhere, repeat.

savage

>Just watch him voting AGAINST the iraq war as a senator, and correctly predicting the iraq war will cause a rise in islamic terrorism at the region:
Yeah no shit.
But that was about his only good vote(and considering his other war related votes that particular vote was an anti Republican vote not an anti war vote).
Ron Paul has been significantly more correct than Sanders on every issue and doesn't go full leftist retard about how to fix issues. Sanders is also dead ass wrong on many issues outside of being a retard on how to handle the few he's correctly against

ancreport.com/report/bernie-sanders-woodshed/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N-zDTyJEGtE

have you heard of ICS Vortex! ↑

>for 40 years

he literally did nothing of value in senate after 40 years and he wants to further the welfare state.

Eat shit and die nigger
youtu.be/zGDisyWkIBM

In an interview with the intercept, the Goldman Sachs CEO said: "Trump is even better than hillary was!" and he called Bernie "Dangerous"

theintercept.com/2016/12/09/trump-makes-america-goldmans-again-maga/

I hope you are starting to open your eyes and realize trump was just a better liar than hillary