What are the best haplogroups and why are they R1a and N1c?

What are the best haplogroups and why are they R1a and N1c?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Oc6XHFXRaZI4LBs28q4NnESRdCs8_35M8NNxZ5kyhKU/edit?usp=sharing
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml
originhunters.blogspot.com.es/2014/08/iberian-r1b-y-dna-first-movers-in-europe.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R-M167
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But user, haven't you heard.. Haplogroups don't mean anything as any race can have any Haplogroup.

This. Napoleon had one which has its highest concentration in Ethiopia.

Thanks!

Your point?

J2, hands down

nah E-V13 exists basically only in Europe, Ethiopian one is a different type of E

Med master race, checked

outdated
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Oc6XHFXRaZI4LBs28q4NnESRdCs8_35M8NNxZ5kyhKU/edit?usp=sharing

r1b
I1a
I1c

/thread

One on the more useful and readable Haplo-maps i came across.

Belarus has higher R1A than Poland, i know that for a fact.

Good to hear that. Belarus is lit, they make some great tractors there.

who cares about romania?
show europe as a whole.

>tfw this becomes a new way of currency
>everyone will try to have best post just to get one each time
>4chin kraut 8ch etc. wouldn't be enough after all
>people will begin to operate underground imageboards to farm (you)s for each other
>(you) bots and farming softwares will be sold sub rosa
>(you) images become md5 coded and tracked
>markets will start to operate with (you)
>one (you) would cost 5btc
>illegal (you) distributors will be arrested
>internet becomes total mayhem
>internet shuts down

>Belarus has higher R1A than Poland, i know that for a fact
No, it doesn't. In Europe only Sorbs have higher frequency of R1a than Poles.

>show europe as a whole.
Russia won't be there

What's up with Belrus and the high amounts of I2a and E3b?

>E3b
Almost certainly the historically high ashkenazi jewish population, can't think of anything else

>I2a
I2a might have actually moved from Romania/Ukraine into the balkans. There are some basal subclades in Belarus too, it was probably well establish there for a long time or from neighbors down south

Thanks for redpilling me. I had heard there was a branch of E in Europe belonging primarily to descendants of early farmers in the south or something like this, but the of course (((wikipedia))) said his branch was highest in Ethiopia.

Incorrect.

I2a are old Proto-Europeans who lived on the Balkans and "Mixed" with Slavs that came.At least that's what we are being thought but from this picture it is clear that we actually just enslaved these niggers and Serbinzed them.

E3b is a major group on Balkans as well in South Italy,but it peaks in Northern African coasts 80%.

This is why i find it odd,that Belarus has any E3b at all,commonly found in Albania,Serbia,Bulgaria,and the high amount of I2a compared to it's neighbors?

Did Belarus take Serb/Bulgarian refugees during the Ottoman empire?It's weird.

>No, it doesn't. In Europe only Sorbs have higher frequency of R1a than Poles.
Dont remember that one.
Ive seen studies which said that Belarus has 60-70% R1A.

>R1b
Everyone shits on Celts
As it turns out everyone is actually a Celt.

you seem to have much more non european halougroups than us

R1B RIGHTFUL CELTIC HERITAGE

I thought Goths were Germanic.

It's what Zerg infestation does to ya.

Ah you have the meme tier knowledge of haplogroups using unscientific terms like "proto-europeans" but it's okay you can accept the facts or not.

If you look at the mutations of I2 you'll find the oldest subclades are from Romania and the Ukraine and the subclade seems to have expanded right around the same time of the slavic migration.

E3b was common among neolithic people in the balkans but it is also common among jews who made up a very high percentage of the Belorussian population. If you look at the specific subclades I'm sure you'll find the I2a and E3b in Belarus is not descendant of the balkan ones but I'm sure you wont look for that and just try to reinforce your theory.

Visigoths in particular had DNA from different places, since they migrated before arriving in Spain. They have Germanic, Slavic and Celto-Roman haplogroups.
But yeah, it isn't the most adequate picture.

Pro-tip from someone who has spend 700$+ on YDNA testing:

You need to go a lot deeper than just first 3 letters of a haplogroup. You're just going to get a general idea with that. Each branch has had some migration into countries all over the world via trade and wars. There are haplogroups that are both in middle of africa and europe, but are different branches, last related from thousands of years ago

E1b exists as far as west Africa in big percentages, but the time of divergence is huge, it makes little sense to group them together
European E1b1b(E-V13) is different from north African E1b(E-M81) and both are very different from west African E1b1a

Some people say that Ostrogoths fled to Black Sea Region and Central Russia.

Anybody knows something about that?

>Haplogroups don't mean anything
>Being this retarded
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml
originhunters.blogspot.com.es/2014/08/iberian-r1b-y-dna-first-movers-in-europe.html

So wathchu you be saying iz,Slavs are not only R1a but South Slavs are actually Slavs who moved to Balkans,while the actual old landers are E3b?

And then that the R1a just wandered in?

Document 404, i had a nice read

DNA test says I'm part of this group:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R-M167

What's the story behind this one? Am I white?

Must be Vladimir hackers fucking with your internet Ivan.

R1a and I2b are probably both slavic subclades(their outliers of course of R1a and I2b that are not slavic) but if you go far back enough I2b was probably part an older culture near the black sea that became associated with slavs as time went on and spread with them during the migration. And I wouldnt say all the older groups were E3b but E3b arrived during the neolithic, I2b was also part of neolithic cultures but closer to the black sea area and only moved to the west balkans with the slavs

Site works just fine, link is 404 though.

R1b has the most contributions to arts, sciences, etc.

prime example of some fat neckbeard retard who doesnt understand haplogroups. this whole thread is fucking cringe as fuck you fucking virgin neckbeards need to stop talking about haplogroups if you don't understand them or where the classification (celtic, frisian, slavic ect) comes from or what it means. It's not that hard niggers just read before posting charts and stats you don't understand

Chill out Dr.Al-Germany

wat

we're basically Hungary but with less shitskins?

they were. 'Germanic' is a mainly linguistic and cultural classification. genetics don't speak languages or have culture. Ancient populations were genetically as diverse as modern populations and infact comparing ancient DNA to mondern DNA suggest they were even more diverse genetically. Some HGs are simply more prevelant in some groups than others which is why R1b for example is classified as Celtic and Frisian and Saxon simultaniasly.

To actually find out where people are coming from and where they went or with whom they mixed you actually need to compare DNA, ancient and modern, which is rare and difficult as in the vast majority of ancient finds no DNA can be salvaged. This was done in northern Germany in the early 2000s for example which turned out that modern N.Germans had DNA about 80-90% similar to the people who loved in the same region about 5000 years ago. thats the only real way to do it.

Let this help explain to you Pleb.

You can literally be a nigger and have a European haplogroup.

Here is the Sup Forums quadroon on muh herrituge!

N1C is Asiatic in origin OP.

this ruski-nigger gets it.

Alboroaches.