RUSSIA BTFO: U.S. MARINES ARRIVE IN NORMWAY

reuters.com/article/us-norway-usa-military-idUSKBN1501CD

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't laugh Vlad, you next.

The guy on the right is wearing OCPs. Them soldiers.

Obama what the fuck are you doing?

>implying mad dog mattis cares about a country as powerful as Italy

Chicoms are next the whole world knows it and is getting ready.

can someone shoop a cock on this and make it say blacked

A picture of a walking mattress doesn't exactly convey the power of the US military

>spend your country tax money on stationing troops across the globe near another countrys border for no reason
>R-RUSSIA BTFO

Here ya go bro.

>all those black Marines entering Norway

Blacked military special when?

>Obama trying his hardest to spark WWIII right as Trump takes over to ruin his term.

Amazing

>oh you

>have the gdp and tax revenue to throw away cash at station in a useless amount of troops on a border just to piss off the other country.
>they stew in impotent rage

Get on our level. Can't wait for trump to make this stupid shit stop though.

>female marine
good joke

And what is Norway going to do for us? Absolutely fucking nothing.

I always get a kick out of how many people on here complain about Israel. Yet, Israel provides us more than ANY other fucking nation that we defend.

It's like Israel is the only useful ally.

By raw numbers Russian economy is actually OK.

But somehow Russia looks worse than Palestine (West Bank of course).

How?

>bad healthcare
>shitty infrastructure
>life happines index failing
>niggers

spending half of your tax revenue on the army is worthless

How can you possibly have anything to say about happiness index. Half of your population are literally alcoholics.

Norway fears that we invade them too?

> they stew in impotent rage
Yeah man I'm totally shaking here.

Russia is a big country. If you found some detroit-like photo of some city it doesn't mean that >Russia looks worse than Palestine.

I don't disagree which is why I voted Trump cuz he said he wants to fix all that shit, but what the fuck does your country do again? Genuinely don't know.

I mixed up Russia with toothpaste, sorry

thanks for sending 300 soldiers here to learn how to ski greatest ally

Common citizens generally don't care that's right, but we aren't aiming for you. Putin been pretty good at not taking Obama's bait though so good on him.

I agree, I spent 6 months and Moscow and the city was beautiful, both old and modern buildings were amazing.

BUT, Russki bro, please answer this for me because it makes no fucking sense: Why are the facilities of MGU, which I guess is the best uni in your country, so old and poorly maintained? You have thousand of foreign students there, it's a huge landmark and it'll create some of your nation's elites, yet I had to sit on a chair from 1955 and sleep in a room where I fought various bugs of different sizes and colors, not to mention the faculty buildings were at best poorly maintained. I'm not shitting on your country though, I'd go back in a heartbeat, but I just don't understand that aspect of your culture

>Russian education

Enough said

Oh the keks
>Has a half of his flag dotted with subliminal jew symbols

get out!!!!!!!!!!

>not using the norwegian pasta

can you? please?

oh heheheheh we're ITCHIN for a war with those....hehehehehe shall we say...snow niggers
hehehehaha you could even say we're HURTIN for it hehaheha

Count the points on them stars son

Well, there are many several possible reasonsfor this:
corruption - funding get's stolen or there is simply not enough of it
Russians don't really need much comfort, so "If It Ain't Broken, Don't Fix It"
or maybe it was that bad only in your specific case

Based Finland coming in hot with the memes

Those raw numbers mostly get transferred to offshore accounts after being accounted for.

>spending half of your tax revenue on the army is worthless

anytime you euro's feel like stepping up to be the world police you go right ahead. oh wait, you spent all your money on immigrants and hadron colliders so you literally can't afford to protect your own country and beg the US to do it.

Honestly why do they even need the army, there's nothing worth protecting... unless you love teen pregnacy, low education, niggers and tons of other degeneracy...

But for what reason?

In Norway, we often say "hjertelig velkommen" which literally translates into hearty welcome. Some guy who was on the radio fucked up and said "hardly welcome" when he met the troops

What exactly does Israel give you, not counting lobbyists?

Nah everyone I know there had to deal with the same stuff. Khozaïnka was a very funny woman though in the obshaga, 100% russian grandma with her cigarettes (forbidden in the building) and her TV shows 24/7. I actually enjoyed the "simple" russian way of life, it allowed me to concentrate on studying and important shit rather than superficial shit like here. Vsego dobrogo tebe bratan :^)

a proxy state in the middle east.

Teбe тoгo жe.

You get a geographical advantage, you nigger

oh this meme again

they are just playing, having fun. look at the face of nigger he is laughing. he probably fucks all of them when he likes.

I fucking hate our government

FREEDOM YOU SNOW NIGGER

Is that a black mamba?

Lucky you. 15 billion a year for a pile of dust.

you kike lovers should be ashamed of yourself

Better than amerinigger one desu.
fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/

Is this supposed to be American response to 40k Russian exercises in the Arctic? Pretty much all of these US deployments over last month have convinced me Americans have no coherent military plan for any contingency with Russia. They just scramble whatever spare muhreens or humvees they have at the moment and throw it into the least strategically relevant location to "deterr" regional fauna or show commitment to local prostitutes.

Current Leaders of Norway.

Please send help.

Derp, image.

I told you we hadn't forgotten about our closest ally Funlan :3
We will visit even more in the future

Russia least degenerate.
Hitler liberated you from bolshevic jews and their cultural marxism. You are the last white hope.

If there is ever another world war im fighting for Russia, even if it means fighting my own government.

It became politically incorrect to fail niggers in school, so standards have dropped to meet the lowest denominator.

Are you going to finance that PERMANENT US base in Norway?

THICC

Yeah, but rather 300 American soldiers than 3 million refugees in 3 years. Or is it more?

>And what is Norway going to do for us? Absolutely fucking nothing.
Literally our closest military ally since the 70's
Funlan and US are ultimate friends you faggot

Oh vey. Are you implying that we don't support your shadowgovernment(s) with our barrels of oil?

one of them is literally called "grande"

They have 300 marines over for a ski-course, not a permanent base.

I think you are forgetting about Britcucks

Actually it provides you nothjng, spies on you and sells your military secrets to the Chinese

AND tactical Nobel Peace Prizes?

OI

Looks like all that target practice Russia got in Syria can now be put to use

well the dude's attractive but what is with your women?? I thought the norse were the masterrace

Russia = satanic

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

No I'm not
Finland has been our closest military ally since the Vietnam war
Norway has been pretty helpful too
This is literally just an easy way to mosey on over to Finland, guarantee we will be there by next week

>not a permanent base

"Most likely to be permanent" is what I read today from our media though.

>NORMWAY

>Dugin = satanist

What is it like living with mental retardation?

>Russians complain NATO gets closer to their border
>NATO has been on their border since 1949 because Norway was a founding member

How is (((Dugin))) not satanic when he claims Evola, Guenon, Heidegger and ((the Frankfurt School)) as influences?

Agreed.
We're truly devils.

>Oh vey, it's not a permanent base goym

I think you mean "Overlapping, continous, all-year-round course activity that happens to be nearby the absolutely massive US tank/weapon/supply-depots that are caved into our mountains"

I would deport those anti facist niggers at once we don't need mutts in norway

wtf i'm gay now.

>that image

kek'd out loud

Devilishly fun

Our politicians are not interested in posturing against Russia. Russia and Norway have a generally good relationship. We agreed on a delimitation line etc.

Most of our politicians are against a missile-defence system being placed here.

Can't really say I understand this better now, lol. Do as you wish.

Can someone explain to me what the fuck she's doing?

hoorah

You guys don't understand, The russian government wasn't familiar with the lame duck meme and obama was helping them out.

Israel has fuck loads of diamond mines, so no, it's not just a pile of dust.

>Booger in nose

D R O P P E D

HowJewishRU?????

What the fuck

Is Obama sending troops on every damn country on Europe now?

Some offical in heimevernet told me russia would probably have problems invading norway without US help.

You mean like how Russian troops are stationed in Ukraine, Georgia, and Syria?

Fucking Obama is shitting on the rug before he leaves.

What a piece of shit