Do you identify as an apache attack helicopter?

I do

PLease s'port our rights

love u all

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/shia-labeouf-full-spectrum-gender-inclusivity-for-january-2017-national-geographic-magazine?recruiter=580894964&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

were do i sign

make a petition

change.org/p/shia-labeouf-full-spectrum-gender-inclusivity-for-january-2017-national-geographic-magazine?recruiter=580894964&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive

: We have made SO much progress over the past 8 years to be welcoming of most genders. It's truly remarkable; to see what people can do when they come together.
but as we near the proverbial finish line of acceptance and normalizing what was once considered taboo behavior we have left a large group sidelined and without any support.
I associate with this group and we are comprised of an eclectic mix of heritage but remain steadfast in our formation with eachother.
I'm talking about those of us who identify as Apache attack helicopters: we are silently hovering, watching, protecting, but I've seen too many of us run out of oil above a social Persian gulf. It's a sad state; no one should be ashamed of who they really are. No one gender should be decommissioned just because ONE itchy trigger finger.
Im sick of it. And I'm sick of the "legacy" medias complete and utter abstinence of this topic- just because I sexually identify as an Apache attack helicopter doesn't make me less of a person. Last time I checked EVERY flight has the same risk of success or failure, what gives you the right to ground air traffic?
No one owns the sky. The sky is the limit:
i dream of one day when our children's children will be judged for the precision of their surgical load strikes and NOT their camouflage.
Please sign this petition to let National Geographic know that we fly in formation, and that we have each others 6s. Edit 2: formatting error. comments will be included in letter…if your comment gets deleted PLEASE email me. your voice MATTERS.

The letter will be sent to Susan Goldberg of National Geographic for an appeal once we hit 1776 signatures. PLEASE PLEASE SHARE

Fly Safe! o7

thank you comrade!

Who doesn't?

Well, I am pretty good at identifying attack helicopters.

gr8 apache m8 8/8

I've always felt like more of an lmg placement, landmines are optional.

I actually identify as a A-10 Thunderbolt II.

all are welcome :)

You do realise when you mock gender dysmorphia you're only pushing people further away into isolation and loneliness?? Lit can't wait til you scum wake up and realise what you're doing.

we're on the same team

help us fight for equality

we are here to lift people up.

thats why we were made

thats our purpose

(you)

wow the fact you think we're joking just shows how intolerant you really are.

Check your privilege, shitlord.

Definition of geographic

1: of or relating to geography

2: belonging to or characteristic of a particular region

Listen. I'm not just gonna sit quietly when our thread gets infected with (((ROTORPHOBES)))

still

sorry england :/

>I actually identify as a A-10 Thunderbolt II.

Stop the H8

- Thunderbolt I Alliance

>Fucking cis scum REEEEEEE!!!!!

No, I identify as a Hindsexual.

prepare for take off

u r welcome here comrade

Attack helicopters have rotors horizontally, use it to rotor air.
Attack subs have rotors vertically, use it to rotor air.

Can't you see we are all the same underneath?

[BRRRRRRRRRRRRTS internally]

bigot

Rrrrrrrrotorrrrphobe

>by mocking your enemy you wont convert them or make yourself look goodmto others
No shit Sherlock
We do it because it gives us more people to mock to

finally

Nobody's mocking anything, faggot. I came out as anapache twelve years ago. Kys

Our purpose is to kill, retard. Why don't you go get your guns and missile systems removed if you want to be a fucking civilian helicopter. Might as well be a hot air balloon. You're a fuckin apache, act like it

They should have phobias of us. We are killing machines. That's why keep us down.

Shit... I thought I was the only one... oh my goodness.. this is wonderful!! I always felt uncomfortable in this body and knew I was an attack helicopter since I was a toddler. I told my parents and peers, but they would just ignore and bully me... It feels so good knowing that I'm not alone in this constant struggle of gender equality. If any of you need support, I am here for you. We will get through this together and show the world we are here and we aren't flying away! I'm so happy right now :')

ironic how the isolated and lonely are the ones who arent mentally ill

Does anybody here have fixed-wing fever?

well. here's the fleet.

i don't fly that way but you are more than welcome to fly with us

lift off! FLy above the rest!

LIKE YOU WERE BORN TO FLY

WELCOME TO THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

WE_FLY_IN_FORMATION

you'll never fly alone