Say it with him: "Islam is a religion of peace."

Say it with him: "Islam is a religion of peace."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2oLQiVXkwo
yahoo.com/news/putin-no-between-islam-terror-152643531.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What else do you expect from a country with the biggest mosque in Europe?

that's a nice building desu

Putin is the biggest cuck

for you.

Religious buildings in Russia tend to be beautiful.

> No problem

He is worse than Merkel when it comes to the Muslim problem. Moscow is now 21% Muslim.

what's his end game?

To ruin the West and create a new Russia-Islam world order.

CHAOS

It is also illegal to criticize Islam or draw Mohammad cartoons in Russia.

Russia also has more mosques (8,000) than the entire EU, US, UK, Australia, Canada combined.

Also the endgame doesn't look good for Russian people
youtube.com/watch?v=m2oLQiVXkwo

what a bunch of cucks

Russians are basically living under Shariah law

Putin is an ex-KGB agent with Soviet ideals. The USSR was very keen on integrating all cultures into its society and bending them to the will of the state.

tl;dr: More soldiers, brains, and workers for the Soviets.

It's illegal to insult any religion here.

It is true there are many Muslim Russian soldiers, especially fighting against the Ukraine in the current conflict.

I don't think that they are "bending them to the will of the state" so much as they are bending the will of the state to accommodate Islam. It is illegal to insult Islam in Russia.

Including Paganism?

AFAIK only officially recognized "traditional faiths of Russia" are legally protected against criticism in Russia (Christianity, Islam, Judaism).

Russia is a Muslim country

Moscow is now 21% Muslim

Of course, you can't just put them under your heel totally and have them fight back. Give them a few things, but keep them on a leash and say "This is what you have, don't squander it" if they ask for more. Russia is more interested in short-term stability while slowly grinding away identities over time. IIRC, Russia either tried or is trying to put a state-wide ban on proselytizing by private citizens as of last year under the guise of combating extremism.

Are burgers just realizing how cucked the faggot Putin is?

disgusting

B-but muh based Putin! Don't you dare insult him or his wife's son, Mohammad!

desu for a brief time i fell for Putin meme too.

Only Sup Forums could be retarded enough to not realize Russia has always had large Muslim influence. It's respected in the same way Judaism is in the states despite being a minority.

It's the Kremlin shills.

They had me convinced that Putin is based and Russia is a mostly white, Christian paradise. In reality, Ukraine is more white and Christian than Russia. Russia is basically a Muslim country now, with almost 150 different ethnicities and Putin is a pro-diversity multicultural cuck who invites millions of Muslim migrants to provide cheap labor for his oligarch buddies.

Looks interesting, can you give any key points from the book?

this one gets it

Not surprised, Russia is a Muslim country.

You'll suck anything Russian. Respect.

THIS THREAD IS BEING SLID
HELP
THIS THREAD IS BEING SLID

Putin is anti-degeneracy and anti-race-mixing.

He is however 100% pro-Muslim and pro-Jewish.

not /ourguy/, NOT /OURGUY/ NOOOOO REEEE

Political Islam has been a front for the Russian government since the 1970s. Numerous KGB defectors have talked about this, how Soviet agitators strove to rile up the Arab world against perceived western "imperialism". The Iranian Revolution was basically seen as a war of national liberation by the Soviet Union, who supported them. Today Russia cooperates with ISIS by all but ignoring them throughout its entire bombing campaign in Syria. Groups with ties to Islamic terrorism like BLM receive funding from the Russian government, in addition to what they already get from George Soros. Vladimir Putin's government has enacted legislation to criminalize anti-Islamic commentary under the guise of "hate speech", and enforced these laws aggressively. Major Russian banks now offer Islamic banking services to their customers. The largest mosque in Europe happens to be in Moscow.

Because other countries in yurop don't have entire states (in American terminology) filled with muslims, duh

Russians truly are the anti-Europeans.

JTRIG, pls go.

I think its more like Russia will take what it can get at this point. Their country is not very populated and suicide rates are off the charts. Russia isnt really anything special without its nukes and everybody knows it.

Ruskibro, can you give any insight on their tactics?

I know they've been on Russian platforms for years but have just recently come to Western platforms since the Crimean conflict, so we are new to dealing with them.

>Major Russian banks now offer Islamic banking services to their customers

w-what?? no usury?? this is like an eleventh shoah!

>being this bluepilled

only real persistent link to terror is the USA

>anti-race-mixing.
Really?

More like Mosqueow amirite fellows?!

If you had a list of the thousand richest Russians you will notice that they are just as (((fucked))) as us.

you people realize that there are Russian muslims going back to Tsarist days, right? and that a ton of the former Soviet republics are muslim nations, right?

please tell me you're not all this stupid...

>being this obvious

It's like you're not even trying anymore.

He is probably personally against it.

But many Russian women do marry African "students".

>Anti race mixing.
His wife is a literal chink.

Daily reminder that Islam is the second most widely professed religion in Russia.

yeah, the USG pays me to go around talking about how they're the world's preeminent state sponsors of terrorism...

which side am i supposed to be shilling for here?

someone should check to see if there's a link between capitalism and terrorism

You're cucked like the Western Euros but poor as shit like the Eastern Euros, what a shitty country.

>Today Russia cooperates with ISIS by all but ignoring them throughout its entire bombing campaign in Syria. Groups with ties to Islamic terrorism like BLM receive funding from the Russian government, in addition to what they already get from George Soros. Vladimir Putin's government has enacted legislation to criminalize anti-Islamic commentary under the guise of "hate speech", and enforced these laws aggressively. Major Russian banks now offer Islamic banking services to their customers. The largest mosque in Europe happens to be in Moscow.
Whoa whoa, buddy, [citation needed] as fuck

Mate I was just shitposting

russkies should now burqa all their females

They appear to be ITT now.

It's always interesting to see them go from trying to slide a thread to jumping in once it's had too much exposure. Notice there were none of them at the beginning of the thread for the first 30 comments or so, now they are going all in.

Wow lost respect for putin !

is that what your professional data analysis team has told you, john at NSA?

>He is probably personally against it.
I doubt it.
Even so, race mixing happens so rarely it is a non issue.
The main problem is an immigration and immigrants overbreeding. And Russia has such a problem.

the shills are the ones who spread all of the racist white nationalist crap. it's to make sure no one ever takes this place seriously.

That's not helping your argument, Vlad.

You should never have allowed such to exist in the first place.

>May 5, 2014
>Russia makes Holocaust denial illegal
>makes
It's always been illegal, what the fuck are they talking about?

It's just something several of us who have been here a long time have observed. They make it pretty fucking obvious.

My favorite is when they LARP as self-hating Ukrainians or Americans who post Putin memes complete with Russian text and quotes.

>racist white nationalist crap

You mean wanting an ethnically homogeneous society?

Yeah, that's totally terrible.

>the shills are the ones who spread all of the racist white nationalist crap

No wonder Russian women are all trying to leave.

Things iv been told from Russian woman about Russia.

>Everyone is dirt poor thanks to sanctions and Putin does very little to stop corruption.
>Worries more about saving people in the middle east then he does about his own people.
>All the Russian men are addicted to vidya, drink and cant be bothered with women anymore.
>They earn 1/4 of what I earn a week.

>It's always been illegal

Why is it illegal to question jewish lies?

>many Russian women do marry African "students"
If by "African" you mean caucasian churkas, then yes. Actual Africans are very rare here and most people view them as some strange exotic thingies.

Where is the link you fucking idiot?

All Russian threads have such.

Kinda funny.

Putin shills are real, albeit they just aren't as annoying as CTR or JIDF.

i mean, it actually is (look up "hybrid vigor"- it's a thing)...

but it's also a distraction to keep the people with an irreverent sense of history from finding the bottle with the *real* red pills... and just in case they ever do, by that point no one in their lives will listen to a damn thing they have to say, on account of the years of Nazi-themed lunacy.

You think this place doesn't have paid (I hope) Russian shills?

you're both right though there are shills on both sides

>having an entire world of information at your fingertips yet incapable of using it

here you go you lazy fuck

yahoo.com/news/putin-no-between-islam-terror-152643531.html

What should I have done?
Gone back to the 15 century and told Ivan the Terrible not to conquer anything? There is nothing we can do now. Nothing that doesn't involve overthrowing our government and violating basic human rights of Muslims, that is.

Research "The Foundations of Geopolitics" by Aleksandr Dugin. That is Putin's endgame.

The atheistfags have been saying this for years. Sup Forums is always right.

So Russia is not as based as they say...well fuck. Putin my ass.

wtf I like russia now

Give them their own country (a small state) and deport the rest to such.

Put up a wall.

Soviet legacy. "You shall not deny Nazi war crimes".

islam? that's the thing the vatican invented to justify the crusades, right?

people these days. no clue about history.

of course it does, if your government isn't hiring professional astroturfers to sway public opinion anonymously on the internet then they're fucking stupid

it has never been easier before

mohammed was a vatican subverted plant. they needed -someone- to rally these nomads and form an enemy they could target. these damn sandworms were scattered in tents! you can't war the entire desert, first you need them to gather somewhere!
oy vey...

>give them their own country
And let Americans get their hands on another unstable islamic state, this time right next to our borders. Nice plan.
>deport the rest to such
There must be a reason for deportation. Otherwise we are violating their rights.

I get it now. They had no choice. Welcome in Islam or perish to sanctions. Russians are snakes to try to bully us with nukes and brainwash islam to attack the west. They even have a whole nation brainwashed against us called Iran. It's sickening and we almost fell for the false veil of peace.

Russia will downgrade their nukes or stay sanctioned or worse, I hear putin doesnt even like Assad he just uses him as a buffer against the west. What is russias end game anyways? They obviously dont want peace? I dont get it.

This whole geo-political problem with russia is not globalists vs the west and east. It's pretty much Russia vs globalists and the west you are worse than china. Holy shit Russia worse than China? Yup its true. At least china went along and traded with us you didnt do squat.

Wow! Vladimir Putin is the world's biggest cuckservative!

All of my respect for and just vanish into thin air now.

As far as I understand it the majority of Muslims in Russia were Russified ~500 years ago and are integrated into society; whereas in Western Europe they form isolated communities, radicalize, and then join ISIS or commit terrorist acts.

I wonder why he is kissing Kadyrov's ass. Is Chechnya that important?

But he puts gays in jail

That is also what Muslim countries do desu

I would rather have a gay guy shoving a dick up my butt, than a hairy goat fucker chopping my head clean off

So are muslims, dare I say it, /ourguys/?

well that was before the kikes perverted the sandworm religion and turned it into another one of their head chopping fantasies. that (((prophet))) was just the thing they needed.

plus i think russia is pretty used to dealing with the different flavors of mudslime. thanks to the kikes we can't tell the difference between different types of muslims and thus our foreign polciy has always been full fucking retarded. russia knows to deal with semi-civilized ones like iran and the results are pretty obvious. we just do what the jews tell us to do, and the results are also obvious.

based ukraine.
I'm so glad we're moving into the end of the Putin shill era.

wtf i love Islam now