What's the deal with China?

What's the deal with China?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2YZJt_Bw3eo
liveleak.com/view?i=aa2_1471942770
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1.4 billion "people". Human life in China is almost worthless hence all the meme webms and gifs from China. Smaller countries with dwindling populations (e.g. Croatia) cherish life. If a toddler got BTFO like that in Croatia, it would be all over the news for weeks.

subhuman

The fuck?

Did we ever get to find out why he threw him?

subhuman vermin. We should have aided the japs in their chink genocide

It's a mystery.

There is just too many people that look alike, it turns people crazy. Trust me I got to a good university here and all I can see is Asian people.

Based.

WTF I love chinese people now

Baby owes him money!

Also the Chinese population is littered with people that are all over the place.

So are smart, and some are just fucked!

They have no souls.

>le different culture xD

Its not alive. The muscles move randomly after death in animals

In humans too, even if you decapitate.

Imagine you got a veil of a virusstrain that targets only subhumans (basically anything in the subtropical and tropical regions) with a huge incubation time that would assure 90% of them get infected and then with a 99% kill rate after incubation time. But everyone would know it would have been you. What would you do?

biggest bullshit post on Sup Forums ever

In the same way that black people are stupid and have no impulse control; gooks have no empathy. Seriously. I saw a video of a Chinese zoo where they had vendors selling darts that you can throw at the animals. The Chinese are fucking monsters and need to be wiped off the map.

And before anyone says that Japs are OK. Look at Unit 731, the Bataan Death March or the Rape of Nanking. Japs are just as fucked up as other gooks.

>american education
Google it

Okay Huang.

>Baby
>Implying that isn't just a manlet chinamen

It's alive, you can hear wailing on a version with sound (not allowed here).

Another one - apparently boiling dogs alive is a communal activity. Notice how they have to keep the lid on.

>Evil man attacks woman
>eyewitnesses come to the rescue
>evil man escapes and throws child
>eyewitnesses are horrified
"Man the Chinese people are soulless lol"

Women are so scarce in China that seeing a healthy little baby from some man who got the chance to stick it in one and exercise his biological imperative to reproduce causes great anguish and rage in the /foreveralone/ chink.

"Everyone is fucked except my race. Ignore the war crimes we have committed, that doesn't define us."

Chink.

Sure, only redpilled people will know of the virtue of my sacrifice

Thats not my name

Its actually not alive. When you put the dog in the water it causes muscle spasms, like sprinkling salt on frog legs. Yes, your lungs and vocal cords are muscles. The "wailing" is a result of boiling water rushing into the dead lungs

youtube.com/watch?v=2YZJt_Bw3eo

Wrong. Guess again bellend ;)

That dog was obviously trying to escape the pot, you filthy yellow fish head.

bullshit
last time i checked china only had 1 billion

>have no arguments
>resorts to insults

>Bitches bullying someone, maybe a another woman or a beta cuck
>Alpha male comes to the rescue
>BTFOs every single bitch and puts them in their place
Wtf? I love China now

There is nothing wrong with throwing the baby for bonus points after a failed robbery

Nerve gas.

roasties eternally btfo

I don't see it. The dog was dead so it wouldn't try to escape. The chinese do eat dog, but they are nice people.

That won´t work. Other nations/ethnicities might be able to alter or replicate the virus and target your people. If they know in advance that you´re trying to wipe them out those that have nuclear weapons will retaliate.

You need to come up with a plan that doesn´t pinpoint a culprit. Maybe blames it entirely on nature. Also you kinda want their clay to be habitable for your own people.

Not sure what's worse, the fight or the state of that table. How do you even drink like 15 soda cans? Do they live in the restaurant? I wouldn't be surprised...

>China is bad
>Chinese have no souls
>Chinese are bad to dogs waaah

holy fuck they truly do bread like rabbits

Got in a debate with a liberal I sit with during lunch at work last week.

>"What gives us the right to tell other people in other countries how they should live?"

>"I'm fairly certain that rape, honor killings, and shit like boiling dogs alive should be universal taboos across the planet."

>"Well sure but what gives us the right to tell others that when we have our own nutjobs? Besides, no one boils animals."

>"Some Chinese do."

>"It's really fucked up and racist that you would believe something like that."

Wish I could have shown him the videos.

Are you classically trained in trolling? Exquisite technique sir.

An extremely ancient culture that considers the following mandatory:

-Blind obedience to one's superiors
-Strict refusal to adopt new things until death is knocking at the door
-Ritualized behavior patterns
-"Us versus Them" worldview

>soda
m8 thats beer

Fuck babies!

Kek

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account from the PROC

>China is world power number one after US inevitable decline
>proceeding to exterminate everyone who is not Chinese
>Muh every culture is the same

Ladies and gentlemen, please witness the classic style of troll. No memes, no blatant or tips that it can be sarcastic. Just statements that conceivably/plausibly some human could say, in order to get an emotional response.

Very nice.

SAY IT WITH ME

>SUB

Chinese are just shitties.

clearly it is still alive, the chinks really do some fucked up stuff. although europeans hardly have a great human rights record against each other.

>they are nice people.
t. Chinaman

You fell for the most basic trap.
>make a point
>doesn't know how to argue against so say "i'm not sure of what you are saying is totally true"
>get on an argument about trivial shit were he gets the higher ground for calling you out as a racist

:(

Version with sound:
liveleak.com/view?i=aa2_1471942770

is there a lower rank than subhuman? can we settle on primate or vertebrate?

kys I don't want to face reality

Seriously, fuck babies!

In Chinese.

they do this because of how lacking security cameras are there. if they pick it up and try to help the family of the baby can just go "that fucker killed my kid, send him to jail" which happens very often there

im not saying the people arent fucked up lmao but this shit isnt rare to walk by something like this

Also, fuck life!

>guy just casually walks by
>another guy lightly pushes a guy away from beating a baby to death
they've got 0 spine, bless em

Wasn't really a trap. I work a blue collar job and he is literally the only liberal guy on our side of the lunch room. Literally had another guy sitting with us saying that we should nuke the arabs and N.Koreans cause the shit they do don't make them human. We don't talk about politics a lot but once and awhile when it comes up he gets uber liberal.

That's a tough kid.

WHAT THE HOLY FUCK, THAT'S A FUCKING TREASON, THEY TRUST IN US, THEY ARE OUR BEST FRIENDS.
NUKE EM TRUMP, NUKE EM TO EXTINCTION FUCKING CHINKSSS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They were drinking budweiser

Gooks and chinks eternally btfo by based japs on their tiny fucking island.

That would also not surprise me.

I was told it had something to do with their healthcare system: If you help someone in need, you are then obligated to cover their expenses until they heal, etc, etc...

back story insight would be appreciated.

Chinese people see that guy as evil too this is a gay meme

I spent about 9 months doing some work for a mobile game developer. They said about 70% of their 'whales' (people who make lots and lots of purchases) are Chinese.

They're bigger NEETs than the Japs.

moar plz

Really? Cause the Chinese people I just showed this to were all laughing their ass off and kept asking me if the child died. They seemed really eager in wanting the child to be dead.

Japs aren't as bad as Chinks, but only because Murica westernised them - otherwise they'd be just as bad.

I don't know why this shit always makes me laugh.
Not in an edgy way, but it's the kind of cartoonish shit a made up vilain would do, and the way he does it and then run awkwardly after.
Fucking chinks i swear

here you go

I think that's it for my chinese webms of win

Your "argument" is a logical fallacy you dumb fucking nigger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

that guy who got annihilated by the pole, holy fuck

What the fuck kinda movie was tha--

Oh right another day in China

more chinky webbums

"Humanist ethics" are basically a white invention, for better or for worse.

They don't show stock footage of starving African children on television in Asia.

anyone got the one with the guy with a hammer on a train?

OK, leaf.

bump for moar webm

>They don't show stock footage of starving African children on television in Asia.
Good, I hate that shit.

Jesus christ, did he go to sleep at the wheel?

I've had the same theory for a long time. One of the defining characteristics of the Chinese besides their love of ripping off others is their absolute lack of empathy for anyone outside their immediate family.

>soda

Are you literally 8?

>your lungs and vocal cords are MUSCLES

Medfag here, please kys

Think I might have more.

Need to rename a few of these (not actually sure if this is china, but meh...).

[Rules of Nature plays in the distance]

Tfw you turn into cranberry sauce

Typical Chinese tv to brainwash people's minds in justifying Mao's actions.

how did that tradition start? or is it like when they eat octopusses alive and stuff, just liking the killing part

they are 6 billion now

have another

by the way he moved his head I assume he tossed him so that they'd put their efforts on saving the kid and not on catching him. So, perhaps tossed it somewhere dangerous, too bad its off camera