Lindsay Lohan deletes all Instagram posts after 'converting to Islam'

>Lindsay Lohan has deleted all of her Instagram posts and updated her bio with the words "Alaikum salam".

>"I was so happy to leave [America] and go back to London after that," Lohan continued, "because I felt so unsafe in my own country. If this [Islam] is something that I want to learn, this is my own will."
>Lohan also opened up about her experiences working with Syrian refugees in Turkey, where she was presented with the headscarf to wear.

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalspy.com/showbiz/news/a819116/lindsay-lohan-converts-to-islam-muslim-report/
youtube.com/watch?v=1yJqDTSufBE
youtube.com/watch?v=knBF5VyFGzY
youtube.com/watch?v=UjKec4Qhlho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

digitalspy.com/showbiz/news/a819116/lindsay-lohan-converts-to-islam-muslim-report/

Literally who?

>caring about celebrities

I really don't understand
why do people follow the lives of celebs? Nothing triggers my autism more can someone explain this to me?

Islam is the communism of our time

Isn't 90% of her income from whoring around with Saudis nowadays? She just trying to get more money?

won't they stone her to death if they found out she has tasted alcohol and other assortments of drugs before?

bruh

Like she's relevant anymore?

I will giggle a little bit when she's back in the news a couple months from now telling her rape story or we hear of her death.

I'm not so versed with celebrities aside from politicians... Why should I give a fuck?

You are far to young to be here if you didn't go through your teens getting stiff to Lindsay Lohan

So she converts to Islam and moves to... London?

>convert to Islam
>move to London where its safe for muslims

Cant make this shit up

Wasn't she lesbian a couple years ago? Bitch has some serious issues.

UK eternally BTFO

Ops not a retard. This kind of shit breeds masses of underlings. All the little 12 year old girls that look up to trashy celebs just converted upon hearing this. It truly is dangerous. Not caring about the influence celebrity has on the normies is a massive mistake. Ops probably not a fan girl?

>she feels safer in London because she's muslim now

TOP FUCKING KEK YOU FUCKING ALBION cucks

Remembering Freaky Friday from my childhood. Salamalekum bitch. Seriusly, wtf? 30's pushing hard and still no family? Last resorts in action.

Hollywood degeneracy drove her to Islam

You may be too young to be here if you're young enough to have been a teenager when she was in service.

Good for her, Islam is the only escape from degeneracy today

Anything is better than Godless Hollywood at this point in her life and at least she is trying to make a difference. I pray that she see's the light of Christ and turns to Him before the end.

Islam will be defeated by God and all within it will be brought to Christ. I

Guess it was in back then. She oughta get decapitated or stoned from that tho.

Adderall > episode > Islamic now
"I know Who Killed Me" still great, but that's it for me.

Luckily Lohan has no young fans because she peaked in Mean Girls 10 years ago. Shes a sad washed up train wreck and Islam might actually be good for the drug addled cunt.

Btw Mean Girls was fucking spot on.

Or maybe to old.

Shit you little whipper snapper I was faping to Britany Spears before you were born.

I think I remember a bunch of idiots in high school screeching her name while I was trying to study.
Anyway, what does this mean? What's the potential social/political impact? What groups does she have influence over?

>leaf
>posting anime
>talking degeneracy
Who's the hypocrite here?

Does this mean she will only have to fuck and suck the Gulf Princes unlike the rest of the instagram gulf yacht whores who fuck, suck & get pissed and shit on?

How long until next relapse with cocaine?

>convert to shitslam
>move to LONDON

like pottery

She has never been hot funny or noteworthy. I hear third hand she is a head case and Islam confirms it

Is she an actor or some shit?

>Converts to Islam and moves to London
It writes itself

someone do a fap-worthy lindsey dump.

hillarious that such a literal whore would think anything but a well-deserved stoning is waiting for her in islam

>what is google
you're a fucking retard, she was in her prime a whole 13 years ago

I'm about to eat but if the thread is still around when I'm back I'll do it
busting a nut is the only thing this broad is good for

She's now immune to criticism.

her 'career' the past few years has been doing 'yacht parties' and fucking mudslimes for money, so why not convert? she has literally nothing else going for her and is unhireable for making films.

It Hurts so much.

Send Help.

i guess allahu akbar

I-I'm sorry britbro

good luck, may Nige smile upon you

this is what muslims get, while you virgin nerds jerk off at you computer

heavy meth and drug use, lesbian for a while, who knows how many cocks she rode on the carousel. May she bring Mohammad much honor!

Did she read "and then the bitch gets stoned" wrong?

>busting a nut is the only thing this broad is good for

reminder of how she used to be a major cutie. But then you know, hardcore drugs.

Jokes aside - Converting to Islam is better than living your life in sin as an atheist.

To live vicariously through them

hmmm, white pussy for muslim cock

lot of black and white stuff. because when it's in black and white, it cant possibly be cheap fapping material but must be art instead (a person from college with an afro told me so and why would he lie he had an afro shut up)

Im gonna keep dumping picture of her until I have a boner.

so far nada

>hmmm, white pussy for muslim cock

Imagine that outfit with a burka!

Dude. You young fellas don't know what you missed out on.

Oh yeah, primo rapefugee target.

What a strange turn of events for her.....

Not going to lie, I laughed when I read that guys post at first.

Now I'm actually concerned.

I have faith in you AngloBro's

don't be stupid user, christian whores are a ok, muslim whores is very haram and should be stoned to dead

She probably found a fat sheikh daddy to settle with

This is Lindsey Lohan today.

I think that chick blew me for a line of coke once. She looks vaguely familiar.

muslims > jews

so now I can't masturbate to her because she is our sister. fuck it. all christian women must keep being christian.

>drug addict turbo slut
>it's okay guys, I'm a muslim now!
She'll be the first one to die in the caliphate.

She's gonna be stoned to death once the ragheads she's living with find out she's an alcoholic, drug addict, and whore.

>t. underage

but yeah who really cares

seriously slim pickings. you'd think there'd be more hot pics of a literal whore available

>woman hits wall after a decade of being a shameless whore
>realizes that no one truly gave a shit about her
>converts to a religion and lives life as a born again virgin ready for the right guy to settle down with

Tale as old as fucking time and a death-sentence awaiting a lot of christfag men.

I see tons of these 30 year old cunts at my church. I made a mistake in going to a "singles" mixer once. Their faces are like a wax museum on a hot day.

t. mahmoud

She's washed up anyways. Go riddens washed up whore.

this bitch lost all relevance years ago
classic publicity stunt

she even looks the same as the girl that converted to islam despite being a white as fuck ginger circa 2003 australia for a few weeks, headscarf and all, because some muslim pedo was fucking her

KEK

>Lindsay Lohan
The only thing I know her from is the countless news articles talking about how she has done something degenerate agian.

>so now I can't masturbate to her because she is our sister.
Lol, you can still rape her and stone her to death!

Hollywood degenerate melts her brain with drugs then becomes a Muslim. Likely, she'll be dead within the year.

Emigrate to USA while you can!

You can't fix stupid! a woman that lives in the free world now want to be an slave, pathetic.

Funny to see this feminists falling for Islam, wait until Mohamad send them to the kitchen and start raping their 5 year old daughters.

Pathetic!

>this bitch lost all relevance years ago
>classic publicity stunt

sad part is it's like a PR stunt and she'll be back to alcoholic, binge-drug usage partying in no-time.

kek
what kind of bait is this? what are you even suggesting? that because a zionist puppet used up child slave slut has converted, every single islamic man gets her? Do you enjoy her in a gangbang or is there some sort of order to it, does she wash herself between johns?

Pretty much this.
>career is over
>has no children
>looks rapidly declining
>alcohol and drug abuse
>prolly a shitload of std's
>poor as fuck and can't continue to maintain her old lifestyle
>will prolly marry some old pedo for money

youtube.com/watch?v=1yJqDTSufBE

sounds like she always had a deep spiritual side! just about deep enough for paki cock

>another islamic shitskin in europe

Thanks achmed, I certainly will remember the time I talked to a ghost, something to tell the children no doubt!

One of those addicts that always has to be addicted to something.

Normally yes but if I was a jew manipulating the world I pay the muzzies off to not stone her and then use her as a poster child to convert more westerns to Islam.

But muzzies can't into jewish scheming and will probably kill her

youtube.com/watch?v=knBF5VyFGzY
such talent!

no, as she wasn't a muslim at that time. if she accepts her actions were a mistake and repents, as well as live piously from then on, her sins will be forgiven and she will go to heaven.

they just took over that whole concept 1:1 from christianity, as it makes expanding your religion a lot easier.
in reality though, yes most roaches look down on converts and don't trust them.

youtube.com/watch?v=UjKec4Qhlho
clearly imam material

stick to tobacco and weed kids

JUST

this woman is like the opposite of fun.
i was having fun, then i saw lindsay lohan and my fun went soft

>FTFY

Back to the paddock mate

I hope I can put
>very good at solving captchas!
on my CV