My Plenty of Fish Profile

I'm Andy, I'm a 23 year old kid who wears his heart on my sleeve, my hobbies are; holding doors open for women, long walks on the beach and sunsets.

If I had to say I had to say I had one criticism, it would probably be that I care about other people too much.

Please no Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=77572078
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>browsing men's profiles

pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=77572078

Is your penis mutilated? I like a nicely mutilated peen.

tits ....

>nic
Just heavilly bruised from too much masturbation.

>manlet

>my hobbies are; holding doors open for women, long walks on the beach and sunsets.

awwwwwwwwwwww....

>cunt moistening intensifies

my balls hurt

>5'4

poor guy

Those chinks have immaculate tits

quick question
my fiance is 5'3"
im 5'11"
will my sons be manlets?!

>his height begins with 5'

Wait, is this your troll profile?

This seems too shit of a troll to be fake.

>23
>kid
his first mistake right there

Depends on how tall her father is. Unless he's 6' or taller they might be. You're nearly a manlet yourself. My dad is 6'4" and my maternal grandfather was 6'2", and I'm 6'3".

>won't say if drinks

Confirmed alcoholic

>Unless he's 6'
shit

>nearly a manlet

5'10-6'1 is the ideal height. you're pushing bean-stock

Mine would be.

Rural red state American living in Canada. Social and fiscal conservative. Protestant. Only interested in women with light eyes who want to live a traditional life.

I live in Toronto. Think I should post it? Wanna see the hate mail it brings in? Tinder could be fun too?

Maybe I should add some stuff about feminism and social justice being abhorrent too? I could also talk about my love of hunting.

Damn, I wish I had the charisma to gather 16 drop dead 10/10 asian qt3.14s on a beach and have them pose for me topless.

>her weight begins with 1

check'd

Bottom row all the way to the left. She's the one baby.

I'm 6'2", my gf is 5'4" and her dad is about 5'9". Are my future kids also cursed? She's half dutch, half Irish though, so maybe some of those recessive tulip-nigger genes might come out?

It's called a photo shoot. They were booked through an agent and paid probably very little.

Yes, I think the joke was that they were never going to do that irl for free

how many of these women have no breast implants?