Trump behaving like manchild lately

I've supported Trump during the campaign and I'm still happy he has won but what the hell is he doing? Why does he think it's okay to tax Germany 35% higher just because germans don't want to buy american cars? Shouldn't the US just build better cars if he's so upset about german cars dominating the world? I simply don't get what went through he is mind when he said that. He behaved like a little manchild.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ttcFVjgAMDY
nytimes.com/2017/01/16/business/trump-germany-bmw-mercedes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>rapeugee

Raped any boys lately?

>no arguments
>nu-Sup Forums meme
Take you shitty "banter" back to r3ddit or contribute something useful, retard.

This isn't about cars, Hans.

>worries about trump than his own woman getting raped by mohammad

never change deutschland

Its just the media. Watch how detestable these MSNBC reporters are
youtu.be/ttcFVjgAMDY

YAWN! Take your nigger loving child raping ass back to plebeddit.

Do you Krauts only care for automobiles? The point extends past how good/bad your cars are compared to ours are.

It's about punishing your country more specifically Merkel.

Now either kill yourself or kill Ahmed.

What else? Maybe the interview got translated badly but he didn't say anything other than no one driving american cars here and that "Germany treated the USA bad".

upvote xD

source pl0x

Fuck you Germany, that's why

why the fuck should anyone pay for cars made by cheating asshole companies?

>I supported Trump, but
sage

If you want to suck Trump civic nationalist and LGTB loving cock 24/7 go back to /r/the_donald and stay there this time you fucking cuck.

This is a retarted way to punish us. And why does he even care about what happens here anyway? I couldn't disagree more with Merkels politics but how is weakening our economy going to make the situation better? If he actually cared for german people who suffer under Merkels madness, why would he try to harm one of the biggest industrys we have which could cost thousands of normal people jobs?

>upvote xD
Go the fuck back to plebbit faggot.

nytimes.com/2017/01/16/business/trump-germany-bmw-mercedes.html
Here

Go to fucking reddit if you can't handle a discussion about your "god emperor". Sup Forums is not a safe space.

>I'm totally a trump supporter but then _____ happened, so now fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Diversify your script lines you bot.

>being this retarded and autistic
I think you're the one who should go back.

Aren't most US bought cars made in America anyway? This will just fuck over Mexico if anything.

Why are you surprised? You elect an orange baby, and he acts like adversaries like Katy Perry (very famous singer, if you plebs didn't know) said he would. Fuck Drumpf, and fuck white people tbqh.

Every trump supporter ever,
"Yeah trump hates the same people as me!"
"What he also hates me?"
"fuck him"

>source plz
>nytimes
sage

>why muh economy if he's mad over politics

Because economic downturns radicalize people. Germans will never wake up as long as they can put food on the table by keeping their heads down.

The only way to uncuck Germany is to force them to have a horrific recession, all while they have to see Ahmed getting gibs and raping German women.

fuck off kike

>he thought trump would be his president

he is america's president senpai.

Swallow this fucking red pill..because it's the only one you need. All the others look sweeter but are made by Jews and have very toxic poison inside. They even make most of the "gas the kikes" memes to sucker you in as a confidence trick. They are in fact the most vocal larping Nazi Jew haters on Sup Forums
Jew shills are behind practically every JewSA post on Sup Forums directing the narrative. They are swarming this board at all times in huge numbers.

>"Potato nigger" "Irish not white" "slavic not white "snow nigger" etc

Most of the time it's coming from Americunt, circumcised "white" mutt, GOLDBURGERS and the rest of the time it's usually their cock sucking wannabes, the Ausfailians, self hating cunts who's anscestory consists of Irish/Bristsh convicts, criminal masterminds who were deported for stealing bread and sheeeeiiitt, basically 17th century chavs and gyppos..probably why the current crop of Ozzy scum always try's to live the "thug life" as a TRANSNIGGA

All playing the divide and destroy game. Of course they are hoping this meme will catch on...and don't fall for the "it's only memeing" and "just banter" bollocks. Most of you guys on here are young and impressionable and the "bantz" are designed to Humiliate, discredit, divide, subvert and destroy..and don't let any bullshit artist tell you different.

They sussed the huge Irish influence across the states and beyond, which acts as a white unifier..needs to be destroyed..seeing as just about every mutt in Murcia has Irish roots..they shill fucking hard the "non white" meme with 18th century British and prodestant propaganda cartoons as "proof"

If Sup Forums wasn't full of fucking subversive kikes it would have been shut down ages ago for the blatant "anti semitism" here..why do you think ((((they)))) fucking allow this site to exist? Only one reason..to infiltrate and use for their own means.

You thick cunts don't realise how easy duped you really are..take a look at your new KIKE HOUSE for proof.

Biuld ocean wall you beer nigger

just get out of EU and im sure you will get a better deal.

In my opinion, he's testing the waters with Germany's leadership to see how he can leverage power over them. All I know is to not take at face value what he says until it's done.

this. GB is going to get a deal that the of Europe could only dream of. Trump is obviously anti EU and is pressuring them to break apart

The single most prominent aspect of Trump's campaign was economic nationalism/protectionism. He talked about it every single solitary day for a year and a half. And now you're surprised that he is doing exactly what he said he would do?

Did you sleep through the entire election or something?

Trump!
one of us! one of us! one of us!!