>Caused the bloodiest war in human history
>Doing irreparable damage to Europe's cultural and ethnic identity

Fuck Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You forgot our newest coup

>allowing the islamic invasion

You have way more innocent blood on your hands, amerifat.

Agreed

Just let us back in charge of them my friend, I promise we won't try again to ethnically cleanse europe before taking over vast amounts of land in the east and integrating the french, scandinavia and netherlands, after which we'll form the Holy European Reich were each volk tries to better themselves by pulling on one string resulting in bringing europe a new golden age of cultural and scientific advances

That's what the last point was alluding to

Face it, whenever you krauts get powerful it's bad news for the rest of the western world

WHY IS YOUR LANGUAGE SO HARD I CAN'T MEMORIZE ALL THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEE

All Germany does is destroy Europe.

send em all to siberia desu

let the chinese take care of em

Lol no we don't. Everything good has been because of America. If it wasn't for us the world would be much worse. But hey, keep calling us fat as you shove more pork down your throat and Arab cock up your ass.

It's not that german is particularly hard, English is just a retard tier language

>Brought down the Roman Empire
destroyed itself with ass backwards laws, over expansion, and a lack of proper leadership

>Gave rise to the heretic Martin Luther
the catholic church was a corrupt mess they brought it on themselves

>Gave rise to Marx and the scourge of Communism
if marx didn't come up with communism somebody else would have

this was done out of desperation after ww1. if germany had been completely carved up and given to other countries it wouldn't have happened

implying the government represents all of germany

>if marx didn't come up with communism somebody else would have

what kind of shit-tier argument is this, you could literally say this to 'discount' anything, probably one of the dumbest things I've ever heard

We can do that because unlike Anglos we actually contributed towards European culture.

Marx himself wrote that Communism flourished in Germany in ways that wouldn't have been possible in France or England. We have Germany to thank for the most vile ideology in human history.

This was good.
Luther was good. Do you want a corrupt and criminal curch?
You make it sound like Germany was pro marxism while they just wanted to weak the russian empire.
Oh still bluepilled I guess :^)
It was your shitty country that caused oil and civil wars in the middle east. Also blame the 30 other european countrys that opened their borders for rapefugees so they can spread over europe like a disease (Spain, estern europe, ...)

2/10, shitty reddit bait and not even written out. Now enjoy being 50% white.

Saksa seeded our autistic culture for the most part. I can never truly hate them.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>Gave the Jews their 'Holocaust Card'

I agree, Germans are sperging cunts and should not be allowed near anything sharp.

>Luther was good

Oh still bluepilled I guess :^)

>Blaming America for your decision to spread your asshole wide and open your own borders

kek

I am glad everyone hates us.
We will be gone.

I still want children but I am going to adopt.

You just jelly mang :^)

>>>Blaming America for your decision to spread your asshole wide and open your own borders
Then the rest of europe can't blame us for all the stuff we supposedly are forcing on them?
You can't have both user.

Stop making bait threads you soon to be shithole.

Literally snow niggers.

>tfw I can just use it and forgot the reasoning behind it since elementary school and such

Sucks doesn't it.

Don't you have a jewish overlord to blow, fucking cuck? What does it feel like spending your free time trying to divide a fucking nationalist imageboard.

Sage this crappy divide and conquer thread.

It took you until elementary school to use adjectives correctly in your own language?

How exactly any of those is bad?

What? I was talking about grammar and the reasoning behind it you mongrel.

Lukashenko pls

I know the truth hurts but you can still work towards rehabilitating yourselves, vote Merkel out

>vote Merkel out
But why, it's been a pretty good fuck I don't even know anymore, 12 years. :^)

I want to know where this data comes from.

Prime example: Illinois

It's saying in 2010 that 50-60% of IL is non-hispanic white.

I can attest to that, as Chicago may be 50% black, but the rest of the state makes up for it.

Total Population
>12,830,632
White
>9,177,877

Those stats are wrong, Gunther.

Why is plural form similar with feminine?

memorizing really isnt gonna help. trust me. we have more excemptions to each rule than cases that fall into them. youre gonna have to get a feeling for it. consume literature, music, movies(most english movies have acceptable german dubbing). hell listen to audio books if you think reading is for fags.

Because women are two-faced.

What is best country in the world and why it is Germany?

plot twist, you are germans too