Memetic Warfare

youtube.com/watch?v=lp8qUeEHPZ0

Weekly reminder that every member of mankind's finest intelligence community is frantically trying to analyze shitposts on Sup Forums in an attempt to figure out our secrets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oYp5XuGYqqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we've got hollywood

KEK MY SHIT

>you will never have a cushy gubment job where all you have to do is browse pol all day

Feels bad

Also, third shift at the CIA shitposting investigating unit would be bad cause that's high time for bogan shitposting

WE ILLUMINATI NOW

They will never break the code
Funny cause it's so simple

what fools.

Was there any proof that that guy wasn't just talking out of his ass?

>LOOK AT THEIR FANCY MEMES
kek

I was about to post this. Really makes ya think, huh?

kek

kek

Wew lads

jokes on them, we meme across timelines...

Will the US government launch a massive meme attack for the 2020 election?

h-how do we prepare for their assault guys?..

What do they think of our obsession with cats

We don't. We just handle it as we would any other raid.

Could you imagine the poor CIA lifer who has to plow through Sup Forums each and every day? Some poor Chad who signed up thinking that he was going to be the next James Bond, pissed somebody important off, and got stuck overseeing this place?

Fuck my life indeed.

We were born to meme. They're talking about fucking with people that have been debating who's waifu was the best for the past 14 years.

They don't know autism, they don't know true horror yet.

You forget the part when this agent starts shitposting too like a russian worker of the embassy in the UK

how do we make them learn to kill themselves is the question.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums memes are shitty misunderstandings of dated Sup Forums memes that were never funny to begin with, and that you guys are the moralfags that Sup Forums once despised

If he is here long enough, he'll become one of us.

move to /x/ temporarily

Atleast he gets paid.

I am already sweating in terror.

>somebody is paid to read my shitposts

What did I mean by this post?
CIA will LITERALLY never understand the coded message in this pic.... It makes me PRAISE KEK to feel such MEME haha. *holds up spork"

>If he is here long enough, he'll become one of us.
That's the beauty of it, really.

we truly are the shitposting illuminati

>tfw the government you're paying taxes to is actively working to undermine you

Indeed, you can't escape the redpill when you go on Sup Forums, visiting Sup Forums should be mandatory

They will never understand unless they devote their lifes to the praising of Kek.

its actually really interesting watching this clash of both old and new ideologies. Ours, of course, new in laymen terms, yet far more traditional then their own - masquerading behind .jpgs and irony

The red pill is quite possibly one of the most cruel experiences in the world. Once you've taken it there's no way back.

Funny to remember that the first time I came here I thought people were excessive and kind of weirds

But no turning back now, the bluepill is impossible to swallow

Daily reminder that /qa/ncer is full of whiny ass faggotlords and needs to be deleted.

>tfw people still haven't realized POL is the most powerful three-letter agency in the world
You thought you had it all, CIA but you went and awakened the giant. Now you have no idea what's coming. None of us does. Just pray that on the day of Shadilay, Kek is merciful.

this.

Can't remember why I came here and I don't know why I stay.
The true redpill is we have been trapped by the CIA in a containment board so we don't leak into society

Look at me, we are the KKK now

>Now you have no idea what's coming. None of us does.
Same thing I tell my room mate whenever I do some far out shit. It's all part of my endgame, I just don't know what it is yet.

nice try, /x/, but you will never harness our meme magic.

>Weekly reminder that every member of mankind's finest intelligence community is frantically trying to analyze shitposts on Sup Forums in an attempt to figure out our secrets

Tell 'em to look at the shit they vaccinated us with.

You stupid cocksuckers see how well mere bacteria is responding to antibiotics, well what ever made you think the human brain wouldn't have similar defense mechanisms?

You made us all superheroes, you fucking LEGENDARY RETARDS!!!

THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE FORCES OF CHAOS

checked brother, praise

I approve of this post.

>lose war on drugs
>declare war on memes

F A N C Y M E M E S
A
N
C
Y
M
E
M
E
S

Nice digits!
Praise!

>every member of mankind's finest intelligence community is frantically trying to analyze shitposts

Subtle, nice

Fancy memes :D

but does kek will it?

You're the degeneracy that fueled this place for years and we are the truth and moral fortitude needed to move forward.

Do you literal sperges seriously believe that the CIA is here for memes? Oh they are not here for the fucking memes you shithead frogposting heretics. They donĀ“t give a shit about your shit memes.

czech em

>and all they have to do is ask their higher ups.

This is for them reading. Islam was invented by Chinese.

Are you all happy now?

it's AMAZING how they don't see we as a majority used to all be lefty. they had the meme machine and they took it for granted.

they don't see their own faults, a good chunk of our memes like drumpf is finished / this is the end of his campaign comes directly from them and their own dissonance

>CIA's not here for memes
why the fuck else would they be here for then?

Welcome to Sup Forums, now get out

>A man sits in a dimly loot room smoking a cigarette. Before him on a desk is a brown folder filled with paper, a dossier he is putting together for the higher ups. It is filled with page after page of pictures of Chloe Grace Moretz, photoshopped in subtle increments. They start small, minor adjustments to the size of her limbs, the length of her torso, the size of her head. The man flicks through, and notes how much they begin to vary. Her legs are now freakishly long. One picture has her with a normal body but muscular arms. Another has the muscular arms now matched with an equally muscular physique. He flips to the end. Now she has no arms at all, her torso her gone, and her neck seamlessly joins a grotesquely oversized pair of legs. The bosses upstairs want to know what it all means. What is the pattern, what is the message? Is there information encoded somehow, is it subliminal? The man draws deeply from his cigarette, exhales, and sighs.

Memes prove more than "evidence" or (((facts))) ever can

Government Meme Operations (GMOs) can never compete with all natural organic Kekkery. The magic is to much for them to ever comprehend without a minimum clearance of level 17 autism, but they will keep trying like a rat in a maze that never ends.

Checked

Shadilay

I downloaded the cia documents they made on it and the teaching literature.

>Tripfag
Go back to fagitt

Fuking checked

Fag

You don't have to generate the memes to use them as a weapon you only have to push the conversation in the right direction. You launch a psyop to change the mind of the creators of the meme and outsource the production.

White House insider here, I know for a fact that Sup Forums is included in Presidential security briefings.

>living in a time where memes directly affect the world
What a time to be alive.

captcha: pottery ahead

enable noko
rigorous gorespamming
bring back the Sup Forums Gold Pass

but user memes have always affected the world. the effect now is maybe quicker but its the same. The catholic church is just a big meme, same with anything else. Man creates his own reality, it is shared delusion, this has been known.

>full spectrum capability

Weaponized autism?

> tfw too intelligent to be delusional

But will they ever truly determine the identity of the 400 lb hacker known as Sup Forums?

>he thinks he is perceiving reality
youtube.com/watch?v=oYp5XuGYqqY

Consider for a moment what might happen if the CIA and the FBI actually "figure out" Sup Forums.
put it under a microscope and start quietly making people go away, and replacing them with bots that just randomly shitpost anime and nazi shit.
...Are we all TOTALLY sure that we would notice? 'movements' have been hijacked for less.

Honestly, you could replace most Sup Forums posters with an ELIZA script that randomly attaches smug anime girls and no one would notice

No.
I am not religious.

They have done that. Well, actualy they just replace them with chatbots trained at rthedonald.

Has anyone on here ever told someone over 50 about Sup Forums?
Would you ever let your boss (>implying you had a respectable job) know you browse Sup Forums?

Fuck no, that's why it's such an unapproachable mystery to the higher-ups in the CIA who allocate budgets and manpower.

kek

they think it's kim dot kim

>Has anyone on here ever told someone over 50 about Sup Forums?

There is a group of older people that very much appreciate the ephemeral and anonymous nature of Sup Forums. They grew up in a time when everything was not recorded and people forgot. When you explain it correctly they not only get it but love it more than shit like facebook. In many ways it emulates a natural conversation better, once you get used to the lack of identity.

The big secret is that we have weaponized autism. If any government wants to manipulate media more effectively is to put together a task force of people with varying degrees of autism who all really care about or find funny the politics that the government wants to push.

I think the problem with this is that people with autism tend to disregard pathos in arguments, and it is just about the only thing the arguments of the left are based off of.