Google maps purposefully doesn't show the north pole??

Google want to (((educate))) you on polar caps melting, so instead they show you the sea floor???
This is odd. What could be a logical reason for this??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_orbit
google.com/maps/place/90°00'00.0"S 1°00'00.0"W/@-84.9999995,-1.0021887,67m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d-90!4d-1
npr.org/2016/06/20/482750870/arctic-circle-welcomes-summer-solstice-with-24-hours-of-daylight
lmgtfy.com/?q=hd antarctica satellite pictures
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for interest

It's hard to orbit at higher latitudes so they don't have the satellite image data.

bump

you are breddy dumb.

low energy thread m8.

Surly tho they can get some mapping of it. And why the narrative of educating people on global warming>?

>Shitpost
Seriously tho... There is no reason not to have it

just look at how fucked up the south pole is on google earth

That blatant circle around the south pole is as big as the American Midwest. You really mean to tell me our satellites are so fucked up that they can't render that much terrain?

So they seem to have mapped the south pole just fine??

>It's hard to orbit at higher latitudes so they don't have the satellite image data.
False.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_orbit
Excerpt: Polar orbits are often used for earth-mapping, earth observation, capturing the earth as time passes from one point, reconnaissance satellites, as well as for some weather satellites

I agree user. I don't know if you've read any of the Knowledge bomb threads Anon5 posts but, this is what lead me to it.

What's more concerning is all of the articles centered around
>We need to make people aware of global warming

Seriously guys look at this

sorry for shit quality

Bump thread

I just did.
-90 south is fucked up.
>google.com/maps/place/90°00'00.0"S 1°00'00.0"W/@-84.9999995,-1.0021887,67m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d-90!4d-1
seriously. are we on a flat earth surrounded by ice?

ooh your at 90 north.

well 90 south is equally fucked

Maybe because it isn't a landmass, you fucking retards?

We should make a twitter hashtag out of this

inc global warming shills

More bs

Google maps: -90,0

it is odd

>Maybe because it isn't a landmass, you fucking retards?
there may not be land, but there is plenty of glaciermass which may as well be land.

large chunks of meltable land

That's somewhat true, antarctic is a land mass but arctic is an ice formation.

Anywhoo, ice age is coming again and we should be encouraging global warming, paying people to burn fossil fuels not taxing them but that's life, the upright monkey is not very smart really.

Fucking ice. Let's pull together and melt that shit!

Anyone got a twitter account?
#ShowUsTheNorth

itt:
imbeciles

Is there a more recent version of this?

Here's a fairly recent one from the ISS.
You're welcome.

It's just a massive square ice sheet, don't be so racist user.

Why is there no satellite imagery of the north pole that is constantly updated like the rest of the world?

Ignore the shill posting

Nice try, FBI

Hollow earth?
Global Warming agenda?

Will ask Anon5 in his next KB thread

This what they say, tho they can fucking take pictures of saturn's pole

I want thread to be bumped to we Sup Forums can start talking about it... but I'm still just wondering why tho? Why no good imagery of the north pole?

Or South Pole

Secrets, not necessarely hollow earth theories, but this directly connects to the antarctica threads, my guess there are military installaments maybe developing badass weapons

The North Pole, arctic is all sea ice. No land mass.

South Pole is on Antarctica, which is a continental land mass covered in ice.

Possibly bait thread but there are some people that don't understand this.

Probably.
If this isn't proof of a direct control of information idk what is.

Just try and do some research about it, everything leads to
>Global Warming, you should care about it
Or some off topic piece

Okay even so, why wouldn't there be any pictures of it? Another argument to divert the question

So for this reason its just useless and a waste of money for them to take pics? Cmon seriously

It's not actual satellite images. It is showing Bathymetric Data with a blue color. Notice when you zoom in it shows "Image data: IBCAO.

Now zoom over to a continental mass like Greenland and it will have data from USGS, Landsat, etc. These are actual satellite images.

They use bathymetric data for the north pole because otherwise it would be a boring white sheet.

Those fuckers are hiding Santa, aren't they?

No surprise. (((Some people))) don't celebrate Christmas anyway.

Sup Forums Topic for archive: No satellite imagery of the north pole.

WHAT TO IGNORE:
>Global Warming you should care about it
>Not a land mass, only a piece of ice

Think about it tho. The north pole is the quickest way to access every major and important country around the world. It would make since if something is there. Also
>Not a land mass

How much more proof do you round earthers need before you admit you're being fooled?

Access to every major and important country around the world, eh? Perhaps in one night? With a sleigh full of presents?

Several militaries beat you to it

But it's risky taking a submarine under extremely thick sea ice since they might not be able to surface

flat earth confirmed

That's why aerial travel is definitely preferable. Best in a miniature sleigh with eight tiny reindeer.

Cmon dont start sliding everytime, i always partecipate in these threads and they become bullshit conspiracy tier threads

Why aren't people talking about this tho?

Lmao.. fuckin troll

Autism trolling autism

a true Sup Forums tradition

Alright, genius, how do YOU think the presents get there?

For real user. Sup Forums ain't what it used to be.

go to /x/ with that shit

They are:

npr.org/2016/06/20/482750870/arctic-circle-welcomes-summer-solstice-with-24-hours-of-daylight

Its only ice. there is no actual landmass at the north pole.

Flat Earth is not a conspiracy theory. All the evidence is staring you in the face and you refuse to open your mind.

Photo of the North Pole that Obama and Putin want removed from the internet

FBI should be knocking on my door any moment now

This was probably taken from an orbit of one of saturns moon honestly.

Ho ho ho there's nothing here stay the fuck away or no presents

>ice age is coming again
That's where you're wrong, my dumb friend. We're headed towards the Age of age of Aquarius.

if digits this is really santa

Kek has no power over the mighty Saint Nicholas.

Nice Work user. However this is NPR Bullshit. They go on talking about Russia and how they want to dominate the entire region. I seriously doubt the U.S. Would have responded or at least been active in the area during the time this shit was posted

Could be but, jesus christ its fucking saturn and they cant take pics of our own poles?

Sup Forums Topic for archive: No satellite imagery of the north pole.

Known articles

WHAT TO IGNORE:
>Global Warming you should care about it
>Not a land mass, only a piece of ice
>Santa Clause trolls

DELETE THIS

>North pole
>2017

Of course they can take photos of our poles

wtf greenland is literally the part of north pole. And they surely do have landmass

Thule Airbase, although it's not on the missing ice OP is curious about. Also Danes and Russians busying themselves with claiming the pole.

The North and South Pole is redacted to hide the planetary defense installations on them

>What could be a logical reason for this??

It's Winter. Lack of sunlight.

They don't want tho, rly makes u dink why

We dont want a global panic,thats why.

Proof?

Thanks user for the input. You being so close what else can you say about it?

Agreed

(((We)))

do you see?

not sure if retarded or baiting

We as you and i and everyone else.You dont want a global panic like 2012 on steroids,i think we can aggree on that.

Show me one hi res pic of the center of the arctic or either antarctica's

bump

LOOKS LIKE LAND MASS TO ME KEKS

Proof about what?The planetary defense installations?
Its a really long story, and if you try to use your brain, where would you place them?Ofc on the 2 poles of the planet.

We can never know you're right user until you provide proof. This is a logical answer but it can also be used to slide an issue

You can look up Project Iceworm, if you're interested. Other than that, very few people want to go to the North Pole, it's mainly military–as mentioned Russians and Danes. Explorers are very few, (Knud Rasmussen) but Kalaallit do go north with sledgedogs for the experience. Information is very limited, back when 9/11 happened USA flew muslims through here, and now Canadians use trawlers to get Syrians into Canada. Perhaps Danes know more, since it's mostly their personnel that stay up for two years, and closest inhabitants are hunters in Qaanaaq.

lmgtfy.com/?q=hd antarctica satellite pictures

You have time for some idiots viewpoint i'll explain,then you think for yourself.

There is an opening somewhere in Antarctica that leads into Earth's hollow interior.
Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are coincidences. There is a world inside our world.

They just don't bother with the poles because there's fuck all there and 99% of users aren't looking there.

Same thing with cities and countryside. They have very high res images of urban areas, but go look at empty fields in the Midwest or somewhere and it's much lower resolution.

Explain groundpenetrating radar and seismology.The Earth is not hollow.

I said hi res pic of poles center not cgi images of antarctica

>, ice age is coming again

Actually we're gonna experience a lot of heat with a side of misery for probably the next 10,000 years. Combined with no fucking anti-biotics working anymore this is gonna be a rough century. Don't cut yourself!