White people weren't designed to live on this planet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1RZCogk6Tqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you need vitamin-D supplements to avoid rickets, then you don't belong up North.

No, we evolved to live on this planet.

curry people weren't designed to poo in loo

They think they won't get skin cancer from the sun lol

If you need street to poo, you were never designed to live in human society

If you need a welfare check to live you were never designed to live with civilization

Whites are a mutation of black people developed to live in climates with less sUn.

Nigger are retarded due to repeated heat stroke down their evolutionary line

Cold Climate v Hot

WEWWWW I MEMEMEEEEE YUUUUUU

And we still took it over

Step it up EARTHLINGS

But I don't need to wear sunscreen to go outside unless I go near the uninhabitable desert of the equator.
You're right though. White people are designed to live on Mars.

Who makes these?

They can't be this stupid surely?

shieeeet

>be whyte
>go outside
>die

Who the fuck actually needs to go out in the fields? Oh, wait..

How appropriate. The man-hole covers around here (Portland-OR suburb) are made in India.

Das rite
We wuz ayylmaos

POOALERT
O
O
A
L
E
R
T

if you can't poo in the loo, you weren't designed to live on this planet

>an other order for these round iron things pajeet, what do americans use these for?

Europe is cloudy

CLOUDY

Maybe we burn a little in tropical climates, but at least we dont shit in the middle of our streets, Arjun Shitstreet

If you need white people to ascend out of hunter gatherer development then you are an inferior waste of resources

What is the target IQ for memes like this?

If you can't invent sunscreen, you were never designed to be considered a human.

>be pajeet
>go outside
>poo

>not designed to live on this planet
>literally adapted to harsh climates and survived ice age up north
>one of the reasons we have a higher IQ in general

Nice try nigger.

If you need vitamin d supplements to survive in my country without rickets, get out reee

If you have to straighten your hair to not look like shit maybe your race wasn't born to be beautiful

Apparently aussies are.

It's true, we came from mars

space niggers nuked us and we became the original refugees

Blacks weren't designed to think, only to work for whites.

You wouldn't last 20 minutes here during winter.

>Can't even figure out how to feed themselves while occupying the most lush, resource rich continent on the planet
>Have to rely on the charity of "people who weren't designed to live on this planet" in order to survive

Black people projecting, what else is new?

remember that they were

>KANGZ

If you can drown in a fucking ft of water you weren't designed to live in this planet either.
I come from a country where kids learn to swim before they learn to shit in the toilet and when I met an adult nigger who couldn't swim for the first time I laughed my fucking ass off at him

We don't need sunscreen. Our culture was so highly developed that the ability to stay within the castle walls and never have to worry about being in the sun gave rise to the standard of pale skin being more beautiful than tanned skin. If whites need to get tan, we can.

But if black people don't want to live in cold climates, then why are there so many of them in Detroit, NY, Minnesota etc.?

If you can go outside in the sun wearing nothing but a hyena pelt where I live let me know.

Begone from here, young Pajeet!
To the designated shitting street!

The same for every other meme on Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=1RZCogk6Tqk

WE

Somebody got the right WE WUZ meme for this?

>conquer the world multiple times
>not designed to live on this planet

mmhkay

I think some of them are blacks being 100% serious and some of them are whites parodying the black people who make this dumb shit. If I had to guess it's probably 50/50.

I saw one that said before blacks where captured by the white man they were able to smell and hear food sources from like 10 miles away. It then went on to explain that the only reason they can't do that now is because the "white man's diet" made them lose their powers. I can almost guarantee a white person made that to mock these kind of posts.

Ok OP is silly but wtf is this:
>Nigger are retarded due to repeated heat stroke down their evolutionary line

Source?

Black people are full of clichés. It's not even funny anymore

D E S I G N A T E D

Fug!
You didn't need to kill him!

ayyyyy

It is true.

>We were made for Aldebaran, earthling.

I stay inside most of the time, one of the few actual white people left in this country. Gets to bright and it burns.

>be Indian
>shit in street so toilet witch can't get you.

>african engineering

>yfw whites return to the mothership and live in a technological utopia, leaving all the shitskins and dindus behind to devolve back into chimps

Blacks have evolved to live in tribal collectives where status is determined not by abstract concepts like money, but by physical prowess and displays of strength. They don't deserve to live in a modern western democracy because they've proven themselves incapable. Asians have adapted extremely well to our society, why do blacks have such an issue? It's not because they're subhuman, because they are human, of course. They're just sub-white and sub-asian.

your kind of people make aving cancer a pleasure to have you fucking slavetrading scum, putting you next to a pile of poo would be an insult to poo, you need to die, simple as that, just die
all the rest of decent black africans, make your home in africa great again, expell the jew, expell the arab with his islam and find peace again with eachother.

We know. That's why we're so much better than the rest of you. Only our strongest survived and propagated, while black people just sat around eating fruit and struggling to invent the wheel.

How are you enjoying civilization, by the way? Miss your mud hut?

Kek

How unfortunate for them that they were not designed to live alongside the white people who are on this planet regardless.

>technological utopia

>be whyte
>try to use internet
>can't because fiber optics were invented by an Indian

White people don't have to go outside.
We have spics cut our lawns and niggers play field sports for our entertainment.

I'm fine in the AC.

Only Africans and Aboriginals are native to this planet. The rest are alien races.

Over 6000 years documented history of mankind and niggers (who weren't sold out) are still living in huts made out of shit

If you need welfare to not starve, you may not be evolved enough for civilization

Can you type that again Sanjay, avoider-of-loos?
I can't quite understand what you're trying to say.

POO

if you need welfare to survive in society, you were not meant to live in a society.

If you need white people table scraps to avoid starving to death, you were never designed to live.

Tgats what I mean about table scraps. This is food our government buys, from farmers, to keep prices on the market artificially high so our farmers make more money. We literally give it to starving niggers so we don't eat it.

Fuck, how will Pajeets and Tyrone every recover

(That's why people turn darker colors in hotter climates. Holy shit what do they teach you in schools over there.)

Did anyone screencap that indian refrigerator post?

The left will defend this kind of sentiment.
>But m-muh e-evil rayciss Trump!

We were designed to stay in our cozy homes eating grapes while the dark colored work in the fields.

Sure
Even with this huge flaw.
We enslaved and concurred everyone.

Honkys sho nuff weren't sir

Natural fucking selection

Okay why do blacks get sunburned then?

>protectors
>unquestionably violent
>abandon offspring in record numbers

you're both partly right.

brown race is the master race. we don't need neither sunscreens nor vitamin d supps

>Antifa

Darwin wasn't counting on caucasians fucking up their ecosystem so badly that it became easier to live for non-whites. :p

Look at the equator and the brown countries that prosper there. That's your ecosystem in 50 years, dumbass.

AHAHAHAHAH THESE """"WHITE""" PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD, AKA THE LAB RATS CREATED BY YAKUB, SURE ARE FURIOUS BY THE TRUTH!!!

*sips mic*
*drops tea*

>designed

No ethnic group was "designed". We evolved, retard.

Who designed the designer?

yet niggers are scared of germs and insects....using your logic....you can not live outside your cave

Claims to be master race, then freeze to death on the Russian front

The earth is made up of mostly water. So If you can't swim, you probably weren't made for this planet. Maybe they are aliens.

IF YOU NEED A FUNERAL EVERY TIME ONE OF YOU GETS INTO HIGHER THAN WAIST DEEP WATER YOU WERE NEVER MEANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET

If you can't swim on a planet that is primarily water you don't belong. Sorry niggers.

WE WUZ FISH N CHIPS

if you need vitamine d supplements when you live in northern europe, you weren't meant to live in northern europe

If you are black the planet designed you to be eradicated by now, sadly whites kept you around

>you are more likely to turn snowblind than get a sunburn in norway

>We were designed to live on this planet!
>C-Can we have aid? We need it to live