Why do Trump voters vote against their own economic interests?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estate_tax_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my parents are rich. This IS in my interest

Yeah, because Trump is super rich.

Meanwhile, I lose a shitload when my parents go if there's an estate tax.

All it does is punish people for having parents that didn't piss their money away on hookers and blow.

Because there are things more important than economic interests.
Like not starting a world war.

>Trump only worth < $4B
>Would get $7B benefit from estate tax change

Hmmm.

Taking what other people have rightfully gained does not interest me

In every election the voter have two options, either vote for what he belies is in his own self interest (Usually economical), or for what he belies is in the country's interest. Some times these can be the same.

I am always amused when liberals like you ask this question "why do republicans vote against their own economical interest" its like voting for your country's best interest is a completely foreign idea to you.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Republicans are necessary right, but at least their heart is in the right place.

Or whose parents didn't hide all of their assest in offshore banks and (((charitable foundations))).

>their own economic interests

hint hint, I'm also getting a windfall from the estate-tax plan

>It's in our economic interest to be flooded with low IQ ugly and violent beaners

Really makes you think

A smug SJW in a coastal metropolis has no fucking idea what my "best interest" is. It's just code for "Why don't you ignorant rednecks see YOUR best interest as being the same as MY best interest?" So fuck you, sideways with a cactus.

My best interest is a country where western civilization and the rule of law are respected and supported, where the government spends less money than it takes in, where taxes and regulations are not crippling to the businesses that provide jobs to my community, where government takes care of people who truly can't take care of themselves and tells everyone else to put down the bong and get a job, and where people are otherwise left alone to live their lives as they see fit without being badgered and ordered around by otherwise-unemployable petty bureaucrats with worthless social science degrees.

Voting for government handouts and wealth redistribution is for worthless lazy niggers.

i thought all analysts thought he only had like a billion dollars not to long ago.

analysts and experts can suck my dick i dont trust a single one

>the state owns all assets and income by default

>Meanwhile, I lose a shitload when my parents go if there's an estate tax.

So you are a multi-millionare? You realize that's the only group effected by that right user? you lying fago.

>have less taxes taken by the government
>this is againsy your economic interests

Can we kill the statists please.
Just herd them onto cattle cars and ship them to your friendly neighborhood death pit.

>I'm also getting a windfall from the estate-tax plan

Again the windfall only effects people with hundreds of millions of dollars. But again YOU AREN'T THAT BRIGHT ARE YOU?

Hell i think there are some articles that claimed he was worth jack shit

>statists

>calls others statists
>supports Trump

>not stealing money from others
>their "economic interests"

Your economic interests are literally in taking rich people's money and redistributing it to the average person. Saying anything else makes you a capitalist cocksucker.

>my economic interests are to make everyone in the country poorer and to see my taxes go up

What makes you think you have a right to other peoples money and property?

How old are you?

Under Trump's plan, I will pay thousands less a year in taxes. The only people who will be hurt are people who depend upon taxes paid by others. Fuck you and the rest of you lazy, stupid, ungrateful leeches.

>What makes you think you have a right to other peoples money and property?

You say this without irony. Trump supports public domain laws. That's the government coming in and taking over an area. How is that ok, but not what I want?

Pick related. First group of faggots being hurt by Trump's tax cuts.

The estate tax only applies to rich people though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estate_tax_in_the_United_States
>$5,340,000 for estates of persons dying in 2014,[3] $5,430,000 for estates of persons dying in 2015,[4] and $5,450,000 (effectively $10.90 million per married couple) for estates of persons dying in 2016.[5] Because of these exemptions, only the largest 0.2% of estates in the US will have to pay any estate tax.[6]

The real reason is that shipping jobs overseas isn't in Americans' economic interests, and that letting in millions of illegal migrants to take your jobs isn't in your interests, social, economics or otherwise. Neither is spending billions on war against Russia.

You're right. I'm having buyer's remorse for voting Trump when I could've had someone like Sanders who's only cash-flowing job was in politics. Truly his time as an abject failure in all things practical means he understands the plight of the working class.

Maybe Hillary? Woman is the nigger of the world, man!

Rich people being rich doesn't affect me. What does affect me is when demoshits decide to tax my ass for social programs I will never need nor want.

Ha! Drumpf btfo

how will Sup Forums ever recover?

> Trump family
Also that 4 billion estimated was on hand cash, not the money invested into his many ventures.

>estate tax
>ESTATE TAX
I have to explain this every fucking time.
If it's part of your estate, it means you have ALREADY PAID TAXES ONCE on it.
Not to mention the ultra-rich already bypass estate taxes using trust funds and the like.

It would be in my humor interest to kick random people in balls because I find it hilarious and thus marginally adding to my daily happiness. However, I don't kick random people in the balls because it's wrong to kick random people in the balls (for multiple reasons obviously). Now OP I ask you why do I act against my best interest when I comes to laughter? Once you answer that you'll have your answer to why people vote against there supposed economic interest.

it hurts my brain that people are stupid enough to even make charts like this

Because the government is required to provide fair market compensation. There's no problem there.

There is a problem when the government decides it deserves half of everything you've every earned as soon as you die, money that has already been taxed at least once when it was earned.

There are laws that need to be amended to make the playing field more even, but ham fisted confiscation isn't the proper route.

Yeah gib me dat ding I din earn, you raycis white.

The estate tax only applies to like 0.2% of the population, the incredibly wealthy.

There's nothing wrong with the estate tax, it's just another tax like any other, and it also incentivizes rich people to keep working and producing more wealth instead of sitting on their parents' fortune.

To show you that you know shit about ours interests

That's simply not true. His net worth was estimated at $4.5b by Forbes and Bloomberg. Cash on hand was something like $100m. Or a private corporation, so it's hard to get precise numbers.

Nevertheless, nobody is stupid enough to have $4.5b in pure cash. You'd be losing millions of dollars in purchasing power every day to inflation.

>telling the rich that you will be taking half their money when they die is a great way to make them work harder

Trudeau, is that you?

Anybody who isn't rich or white is always voting against their own interests.

Because being poor is worth it to make liberals cry.

Why is OP always a faggot?

Of course, don't include '08 to '16 showing all the globalists getting rich and pissing on everyone because they can invest pennies on the dollar in some shit country and fuck those people 100% with no voice because the MSM is owned, by a corporation they have invested in. But go on, tell me how this America First policy is bad for us.