We are reaching degeneracy levels that shouldn't even be possible

We are reaching degeneracy levels that shouldn't even be possible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyGIMvHY1WA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how is this any worse than your average pleb?

I fucking hate Die Antwoord,They have shit music and gives SA whites a bad image

Is he a nigger lover?

I knew I would see these fuckers here someday. I was pretty hooked on their music for a while. Now listening them from time to time. They act degenerate on purpose. They were pretty "civilised" before, but it made them no money so they just completely changed their style to shocking. So they can attract viewers. And it works. Works perfectly for them. And they stayed with it. Otherwise they are pretty normal people who just found a way to make money.

Ahem!

>a angel

I could be wrong. This doesn't strike me as "normal".

youtube.com/watch?v=qyGIMvHY1WA

hmm, what do you think?

Isn't this from that shitty robot movie where they give a robot humann-like sentience and are yet portrayed as the good guys?

>a angel

She's scary crazy looking in the bizarreest way.
Like one second hot, then butt ugly then hot.

it's satire you retards

These ugly fucks were given a full fledged movie about the humanity of Artificial Intelligence and the continuance of the human soul and conscious, in which they played themselves except as actual gangsters.

It like they took deep philosophical movie, and then put it in a blender with that Vanilla Ice movie.

>implying degeneracy is bad

Shiggy

It sucks, I'd rather listen to eurobeat.

Those tats are hella gay man

It's not satire... Go live in SA for a while and you'll understand

Its dedication to the max. You should check his interviews before "Die Antwoord". Well spoken with a suit on. After "Die Antwoord" you cant understand half the shit he says, dresses like a degenerate, tattooed his whole body. It actually started as a parody/satire. But once they made the big money it became their style.

This guy gets it.

Die Antwoord is fucking great they make me laugh. Don't take them so seriously, because they certainly don't take themselves seriously. The sooner you realize they're literally the South African rap version of Tenacious D then you will understand.

interesting, go on...

They are interesting and original. Ninja is definitely a persona, look at Watkin Tudor Jones's previous projects. They are all good

get on my degeneracy level plebs

>South African rap version of Tenacious D
Never heard it put that way. Thanks leaf.

You mean most based?

yep, it's pretty fucking degenerate m8