WHERE IS SAM HARRIS JORDAN PETERSON PODCAST???

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?????????????????????????????????????

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontological_argument
youtube.com/watch?v=I5_QEog4slQ
duncantrussell.com/episodes/2017/1/15/jordan-b-peterson-1
youtube.com/watch?v=5pH-QZG9OpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Fzp7iCaWNvE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Won't hear it until next week apparently (unless Sam thinks he got schooled to which he won't ever release it)

next fucking week?

i was looking forward to it TODAY

same here Rich Evans... same here

What did he mean by this?

It means Sam's peanut of a brain couldn't comprehend phenomenal being as the root of our experience and reverted to 13 year old tactics to dispute religious thinking.

Why not release it today?

It's because Sam Harris isn't an actual intellectual.

Sam probably has to edit out the bits where he gets BTFO and reverts back to being a child, like he did with that sandnigger law student from yale who told harris he didn't know shit about pisslam kek

Jordan Peterson is a great metaphysician. Looking forward to listening to the debate.
If you like Jordan Peterson make sure you support him on Patreon. He needs all the help he can get against the liberal machine

>like he did with that sandnigger law student from yale who told harris he didn't know shit about pisslam kek

Kek, is there proof of this?

the key to a productive argument is each side has to be able to understand how the opposition sees the universe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontological_argument

Are you the organizer of the being or a piece of meat who's able to laugh?

LET'S FIND OUT

It means that they fundamentally believe different things to be their core belief or ideology.

It's like the whole "should we kill criminals?" question. People that say yes and no to that question will probably never reach a compromise.

hail zozzle hail victory kill the kek menace

youtube.com/watch?v=I5_QEog4slQ

here's some faggot anglo talking about it.

It's always some fucking britcuck coming to the defense of harris, they seem to literally be the only people that give harris the time of day.

And support his heroic be addiction?

>WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?????????????
I was hoping it would be on his youtube channel

Based on the ep that was posted yesterday he has a couple episodes already recorded so I wouldn't be surprised if it's a couple weeks before we get the JBL ep.

He was on Duncan Trussell's podcast if that holds you over:

duncantrussell.com/episodes/2017/1/15/jordan-b-peterson-1

New Glarus detected.
>MILWAUKEE SURGE!!!!!!

will Sup Forums ever find the golden ball ?

Sam was either too stupid or he pretended he could not understand in order to save face. He is pathetic.

God, I really hope Harris got fucking raped. PRAISE PETERSON

Here it is faggot, enjoy!

>imbligyn le epic atheism man could stand up to the mental fortitude of an apostle of Kek

He's a leftie faggot though why should we take him seriously?

How is he a lefty?

youtube.com/watch?v=5pH-QZG9OpQ
REEEE

WHY DOES HE LOOK SO MUCH WORSE NOW

THE SJW-INDUCED STRESS HAS GOTTEN TO HIM

He said so himself

cancer and the possibility of losing your job and social standing

Where? He's pretty anti-ideology, the best -ism to apply to him would be "humanist".

>monday
>not listening to gingertits

AYYYYYYY BILLY REDFACE

>anti-ideology
My God. This, I claim, is in itself pure ideology.

*pulls shirt*

hes gonna get hard triggered by something and end up like nietzsche did isnt he

youtube.com/watch?v=Fzp7iCaWNvE

That's what happens when you go against the establishment.

JUST

JUST

Pinocchio is a real boy. Sam only believes in wood.

the pseudo intellectual loves to reach the conclusion of "i guess we'll just agree to disagree" because it lets feel like they're an equal to someone smarter even when they lose

incidentally this is what happens 100% of the time when sam harris talks to someone smarter than himself

Sounds like the most autistic argument ever.

Or maybe you just don't understand the words hes using.

I'm hoping to get memed into being able to accept religion one day, so this should be a valuable discussion.

That's generally what happens when two people debate a topic, smart or not. Nobody likes to have his beliefs changed, and the inertia to overcome this bias is immense. This is true for spectators of a debate also. Where one sees a justified heavyweight sticking to his guns, the other might see a stubborn mule unwilling to engage properly.

People are shit at reasoning. And most arguments become so complex and layered in meanings and uncertain definitions that formal logic can't be applied to properly and objectively determine a winner.

This is pretty much what I thought was going to happen but hoped wouldn't. I'm guessing Sam was simply unwilling to allow, or unable to comprehend, any argument that went beyond his purely material, scientistic view of the universe.

The fact Sam Harris didn't do it live suggests he lack confidence in his positions. He didn't do it live to make sure when he posts it he can declare himself the victor. He will study all his arguments and find his cherry picked sources to back his position after the fact.

JBPs comment suggest either he doesn't feel confident or he realizes how stubborn and ignorant Harris is. His suggestion about round 2 could either be redemption or he thinks he will make progress in convincing Harris or they didn't cover enough topics.

Either way Harris looks like a typical liberal bitch

Was anyone surprised by this outcome? This was how it was fated to be, with one side being a touchy-feely strict materialist, and the other being a slight traditionalist with a taste for metaphysics.

There is literally no other way this could have gone, and I don't think anyone benefits from all the hair splitting, other than hardline autists.

Haven't listened to it yet, but I'm guessing that this did more harm than good.

A different podcast just came out in the last 2 days. They're probably trying to stagger the release a bit. Though sam might not release it at all if he doesn't think it was a good conversation.

Additionally I think Harris isn't used to debating someone with opposing views that is articulate and highly intelligent, possibly more articulate and intelligent

That's exactly what his critics said about the Omer Aziz debate when Harris did the same there, and I think these claims were proven wrong and Harris vindicated. His statements before and after the release are consistent. I really do not believe that Harris is dishonest in issues of debate and discourse - what he states as his reasons for doing or believing things are most likely really his actual reasons, and he has (to my knowledge) never used underhanded tactics to "claim a win" or sweep shit under the carpet.

Sam Harris is a Neo-Con Neo-Cuck and a high functioning Autist.

Does he ever do the podcast live?

Hello.

he just hit 15k on patreon

next goal is postmodernism

this desu.