Why are british men so fuck stick ugly oh my god

Why are british men so fuck stick ugly oh my god

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=09zBftEqBN0
spike.com/articles/x1w535/completely-objective-poll-confirms-that-british-people-are-ugly
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can either be smart or ugly.
Sadly americans cant be either so they pay for plastic surgery.

that's a paddy

you'll end up posting a scouser next

And yet something about this image triggered you enough to post...

NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE

how come all of them have eyes that point in different directions? is it the inbreeding?

This makes no sense, if they can't be ugly then they don't need plastic surgery

because they're godly at making music instead

youtube.com/watch?v=09zBftEqBN0

I LIVE MY LIFE IN THE CITTTEHHHHHHH

spike.com/articles/x1w535/completely-objective-poll-confirms-that-british-people-are-ugly

Fuck off cunt scousers are fucking Brits cunt.

SUNSHIYIINNNNNNE

Believe it or not there are people here who hate Oasis.
There is no helping those people.

These shitheads think they never broke through in the US cause they didn't look grunge enough, but in reality it was because they looked so horrible.

Of course. They're fucking awful. Whiny shit music.

Post something better from a fucking toothpaste.
Come an say that here and I'll put you through a fucking wall nedernigger.
Fucking Dutch people with their prostitution and weed cafes talking about other nations sort your own shit first mate.

Fuck off you cucked nation.

The reason Oasis never broke through in US was because they were fucking shit after 1997. The preceding years they were one of the best bands on the planet

They're jealous becasue they never had an empire that was the largest in history or even a decent band to boot.
Fuck Holland, subhuman rubbish.

funny enough the band "Bush" gets 100x more radio play in the United States than Oasis does. the only songs by Oasis you here are Wonderwall and MAYBE Champagne Supernova and thats it. not to say Bush doesn't have good songs but they aren't anywhere as big as Oasis was

What do you think of Dave Ghan

I'm pretty sure the oasis boys liked all of that, you fucking nerd.

But he's beautiful user

>Gallagher (surname) Gallagher (Old Irish: Ó Gallchobhair; Modern Irish: Ó Gallachóir) is an Irish Gaelic clan based most prominently in what is today County Donegal. The clan name originated in the 10th century as a derivative of its founder Gallchobhair mac Rorcan.

We took your airwaves in the sixties with The Who and The Beatles but to be fair tons of people here enjoyed The Rolling Stones as well.
States have had some of the best rock bands imo.

Smart people are more likely to be good looking but ugly people are more likely to be taller because their brain isn't using up nutritive resources.

That's not strange cause their frontman looked good and Everything Zen is better than all the whiny oasis crap.

I agree brits don't look good but put some chain mail on them and some knights armour with a sword and shield and they look pretty fucking cool

You know how I know you're a poof?
You think "nerd" is a relevant insult.
Enjoy living in a hot bed of degeneracy surrounded by mixed race prostitutes and not even having decent music to listen to for escaposism.
Fuck the Dutch, autistic fucking leeches that eat waffles for fun.

>Irish aren't Brits too
Get kek'd American dog mutt.
Scousers are Brits you fucking cunt.

Heres a typical American male

Isn't that miss Helsinki?

Solved

It makes me sad to think of making fun of her. I wonder if she's nice or a bitch.

The only two Bristiish people I know are a literal faggot who thinks hes a girl and a austitc fuck with rage problems. Britbongs have a lot of fucked up problems.

>escaposism

jesus mate your fucking bants

I think you need to get to Specsavers user.

>"haha there was a typo in your post and therefore it is all invalid"
Confirmed Jew.