Explain Yourself Britbongs

>Crawley, UK police use taser to subdue man
>Get attacked with hammer

liveleak.com/view?i=c80_1484333482

I don't want to hear any Brit complain about American police using guns to protect their own lives. The man should have been shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-29/sa-police-shoot-man-they-say-threatened-3yo-with-gun-in-adelaide/8073520
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/20/work-calais-wall-refugees-lorries-uk
youtube.com/watch?v=fT8NWowhSg8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But wait there's more!!!!

If I recall correctly "hammer lad" was also a refugee, earlier convicted of murder and only served a mit full of metric years.

That wall is looking better and better.

Our police don't even try anymore

Implying they ever did

That's a police officer? Jesus that parking garage rape tv show scene really only had one inaccuracy (the race of the attackers)

Lol, if this were in Texas they would be scooping this guy off the street after the cop shoot him 18 times.

Bong cucks, not even your cops carry guns. Bravo for apply your principals consistently though. Its just too bad those principals are faggotry and cuckoldry

would I fuck want our police to have guns, they are fucking shitcunts

quit being a cunt

The police were afraid the dog would hurt the refugee

UK has police?

kek

t.achmed
must be a free for all atm for you cunts

I think they refer to them as mounties

Yes because the problem with police not destroying filthy muslims is due to a lack of guns rather than a lack of effort and pressure to not seem racist, stupid cunt.

Don't make me scuff my crem fresh add e das' cross your limey brow. Poof lickin chaffee.

>3 vs 1
>hell, with a fucking POLICEDOGGO, it makes it 4v1
>cops flee and sustain injuries

This is Europe. Millennia of being aristocrat serfs and monarch plebs leading to a "modern" society deprived all masculinity and courage

Woman "police officer". Too bad she didn't have her rape whistle.

She asked him to stop several times, WHY DIDNT HE FUCKIN LISTEN???

Mate don't go calling me stupid when you are living in a country where there are overt islamic rape gangs operating today without any sort of repercussion based on the fact that ever one is like you i.e. content to sit on an image board and whine about inane shit while your country goes to shit

The US has badass armed to the teeth cops, because we have a feral, violent, subhuman underclass.

Now that the military age illiterates are moving into Europe and the UK from the middle east, you'll have a serious underclass problem too.

Like they say in the Graveyard:
>As I was, you are.
>As I am, you shall be.

6 0 %
%

goddamn our police are fuckin' weak.
bad piggy's,baaaaad.
this is why muzzies are fuckin' us

He was 'confused'

this is how babylon fell

with dancing tranny faggots all over

Why the fuck would anyone want to be a policeman officer if they don't even give you a gun?

Right because this a problem completely isolated to the UK and not wide spread across the entire west.

I'm sure you'd be doing lots if the situation was reversed

He was sentenced for 12 years, but only served 6, because he had a hard life. :((((

The difference is you are allowing it to happen

I'm not complaining, you're an ill informed faggot or shit troll, can't decide

pic related

I am?

Why do you let niggers chimp out daily and riot every fucking week?

Yeah mate I would
this is the country of 49% overt hatred to islam
cronulla still in recent memory

I called a nigger a nigger to his face the other week, nothing
I tried to fight two buff muslim cunts a little before that, nothing but talk

Those gangs should be finding their mates and families heads and genitals outside local mosques

fuck apathy

59 dindus got some nuffin done to them. RIP in pieces Jamal

>gif
>not animated

what kind of jew trick is this

Seems you encounter more niggers and muslims in a day than I will in a month then.

At least that woman police officer was there to save the day with her screaming and no upper body strength

Can you pull that statistic for me with the source, I don't see it in the picture I posted. Quite a claim, but I'm sure you have the source to prove it?

The Islamic crowd in Europe seems to have been passing out a lot of red pills to the Europeans lately.

New Years Eve this year was a lot different than New Years Eve last year. The German cops stood tall, and talked to these assholes in a language that they understood. Armed force.

>Meanwhile in Australia

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-29/sa-police-shoot-man-they-say-threatened-3yo-with-gun-in-adelaide/8073520

Might want to take a walk through your nations capital m8
Or do you think you will be able to hide in the country forever?

They should have sent the dog in. Fuck the tazer.

Thats the fucking point.
>Our police shoot criminals
>Your police get beat by criminals with a hammer

Yet you eat more curry in a week than I can shit in a life time.

>She yells get back
>All of her fellow cops run away leaving her behind

You bongs deserve everything you get.

UK is such a pussy state. Even their tazers are pussies

Yeah I really hated it back when Britcuckolds and other Euroscum would say shit about our police force.

Our police force typically does not fuck around. If a nigger is a threat they beat his ass and arrest him. If he tries to attack them, they shoot him. End of story.

Meanwhile the UKucks' police force lets sandniggers run around prostituting pre-teen British girls while only harassing British adults who won't pay their TV license.

At least you faggots are "civilized."

OK, we've had just over 250 officers killed since 1945. How many years/months does it take for US to produce 250 dead cops? Do you know?

hail zozzle hail victory kill the kek menace hail zozzle hail victory kill the kek menace hail zozzle hail victory kill the kek menace hail zozzle hail victory kill the kek menace hail zozzle hail victory kill the kek menace hail zozzle hail victory kill the kek menace hail zozzle hail victory kill the kek menace hail zozzle hail victory kill the kek menace

You allowed a black man to become president twice. You have cities like Detroit. You have BLM and media corrupting the entire world.
You're not flawless either, retard.
Why are you allowing BLM to ruin everything? Are you some kind of cuck? All those guns and freedoms and you can't even defend your own country, sad.

Go ahead and say "omg cuck Sven", you know I'm right. You're not perfect, you're in this mess with us.

goob job cherrypicking to cast a bad light on the british police you fucking cunt

holy shit learn population differences faggot

Well we go down when the rest of the west goes down, the US is heading there first, let's see where that goes rather than being dumb cunts and throwing years of your life away to have a streetfight with a couple muslims at a time when hate crimes are being prosecuted at their worst

They turned down the volts as to not hurt any refugees

I thought we banned assault hammers here? How'd this tan brit get a hold of one?

you never hear of the thousands of successful arrests or whatever, of course only these failed attempts get uploaded online and suddenly the whole british police force is seen as a laughing stock

of course this woman was completely untrained for the situation, the men were pretty useless as well, this doesnt change the fact our police force in general is very professional but im sure youre gonna show me a couple of cherrpicked webm's to prove otherwise.

oh and by the way, if i was ever on the wrong side of a police officer for whatever reason, id rather they were pushovers. i dont want to be beaten or shot.

>implying this constitutes cherry picking

UK law enforcement is a fucking joke

If I was a police officer in such a cucked country such as yours, I wouldn't either.

>55 in 24 years
>59 in 24 days
>what are percentages

We have roughly 23% of your pop, I did, and it still dwarfs any other country. You aren't helping your countries stigma of being retarded when you post shit like that Cletus

I would just convert to Islam and start raping briteens, anybody says shit and I'd call them racist until they stare at their feet and say "s-so sorry"

That's true. Your officers make an effort to help protect the community.

explains why your officers dont try and shoot a kid for pulling out a pencil

being triggerhappy doesnt make them good cops, it just makes them look like pathetic, untrained, spineless scared cunts

Nobody gives a fuck if criminal scum gets shot. Better than living off our tax dollars.

do you wanna scale it then, and see how many dead cops you'd have if america were the size of britain?

The reason the west is in the state it is in is because white people have been too scared to actually fight back for their countries because of the thread of civil action / court appearances / jail time leading to a complete loss of their 'future' within civil society

the difference today is that the future they are promising you is BROWN
so what do you have to lose by throwing a few punches or worse?

Yeah, much better to leave the foreign pedophile gang to continue ruining a generation of white girls, lest you get called racist

>only criminals get shot
>only blacks get shot

this seems to be the retort every yank comes out with, its just simply not true

>Our solution...wall
>Your solution...allow more immigrants

we're putting up a wall too, dumbfuck. theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/20/work-calais-wall-refugees-lorries-uk

>non criminals get shot
>non shitskins get shot

These are the wild assumptions and mental gymnastics the average britcuck has to make to avoid the fact his nations law enforcement are pussy fucking shits

5 star reaction after he swings his arms around to displace the wires
>they fucking run
>the dog follows
>bitch starts panicking

Good to know Ahmed can scare legions of brit mall patrols away with a simple hammer.

You racist! Let in more teenage migrants

You are dumb as fuck, are you underage?

Will that wall solve your race relations, white percentage and birthrate?

The female cop screaming bloody murder should have been enough to scare him away

so are we just gonna ignore the fact that his name was JAMSHIT??

literally unironically the only people to get shot by cops in this country are blacks and muslims
innocent whites in america are victims of gun violence every day, by cops and criminals

>pathetic, untrained, spineless scared cunts
Can't tell if you're baiting or not.

no, all absolutely true

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You can't just say "you're dumb and most likely underage" and consider it a valid rebuttal to anything I just said mate

You are an absolute cuck and deserve to be beaten to a pulp, whether you are brown or white, you are pathetic and seek to perpetuate apathy

t. 27 year old white man not scared to fight for his future

They do
Then they get kek'd by the courts

>minor murders family for a laff
>gets new identity and life for free
>paki gangmember with a gun and violent history shot for having a gun
>dindu nuffin race crime probe
>arrest people trafficking gang with 30 migrant sex slaves
>release them on bail and wonder why they vanish

>RULE BRITANIA BRITANIA RULE THE -
>muslim starts waving hammer in the air
> youtube.com/watch?v=fT8NWowhSg8

>Jamshit
his parents must've named him after early internet shock sites.

Increased law enforcement/revitalise Dem run inner cities, crack down on unrestricted immigration, more jobs for White people = more White babies.

>1 man 1 jar
>early

top kek

250? Id say 4-5 years. It's been more lately because of the chimpouts. I just don't know why it matters to eurofags what we do or shoot here. Must be jelly of our power.

Can anyone seriously explain why they would not use guns in this situation? They are putting their lives at risk by approaching the individual.

comparatively early. obviously not early early.

Don't pretend your nation is white America, it's fucking embarrassing. You are a mixed race shit hole. Sure, we got muslims and immigrants in the cities, but at least we aren't all yellow and brown yet

kek

More wild baseless assumptions and mental gymnastics. This video shows very clearly how your pussy law enforcement handles criminal blacks and mudslimes, they're the ones that get handled.

why would i be baiting? american cops arent well trained, thats not an insult just an observation. any one can shoot someone dead at close range and american cops will do it over anything, you can get shot for pulling out a screwdriver from about 9 feet away. if that isnt pathetic to you that a cop is shitting himself over a screwdriver then i dont know what is.

theres only a couple cherrpicked videos of uk cops doing embarrassing shit like the one you posted, but you dont hear of the thousands of successful jobs the police do all the time.

i do agree there is a problem with alot of our police and thats because theyre too fucking soft, not their fault but they arent given enough power. it creates a nation of pussies that arent used to police properly enforcing the law, and so theres backlash in the media whenever a cop does something he should be doing

if they can handle it without guns, they do. it's just that simple. if he had a gun, then the armed response team would've been called in.

if you're not strong enough to let your enemy hit you with a hammer you don't deserve to win

-winston churchill

A screwdriver pulled out in haste when a cop is aiming a gun at you is asking for it, where ever you are m8

>but at least we aren't all yellow and brown yet
>checks London's mayor
>checks London's demographics

50%
%

AND

no guns

no we just don't understand how you attempt these mental gymnastics to try and justify your position on this

It's a bit like laughing at dogs fighting really

>yet

Key word there Nige

kek

Right so how do you propose to fight the muslims then? What would you do to actually have an impact on anything?

If this is the same,e version I already saw, the woman cop shrieking at the end is priceless.

Not denying Canada is quite cucked, but if those cops were leafs that nigger would be very very dead and the hammer wouldn't of come into play.

>implying London is even a part of the UK anymore
capital should've been moved long ago, their culture is so far removed from the rest of the country's

Look at all that occult symbolism on that hat, jesus. Checkered board, crown, square over a square. Poor woman