Come home white man

Come home white man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvouc8Qs_MI
ifre.com/whats-so-scary-about-falling-population-growth-and-prices/21248843.article
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks, but I have a good thing going here.
>Rich
>Tall
>White
>House
>Cars
>Girl

Like the UK tho.

I didnt no Whales was a Island

kek

I'm only half those things.

Yeah and why did the stupid Romans build Hadrian's wall? There's already a fucking moat between England and Scotland. Stupid Romans no wonder their empire failed.

I'd love to if I could afford to live there and not be surrounded by the same pakis that are all over ontario.

England is almost as fucked as Canada

"And there's another Country, I've heard of long ago. Most dear to them that love her, most great to them that know...."

Love you guys, truly see you as brothers. Both sides of my family are from the British Isles. But I have a family and three kids here, can't leave. It would be another story if I was single again.

Goddamn. Now I can't get this song out of my head.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvouc8Qs_MI

Needs more freedom.

Its really not as bad as people make it out to be. Its a lot worse than the populace here might be aware of though. All of the pakis live in ghettos in the major cities, and this isn't just some of them, its all of them. Most of the whites here are completely blind to what is happening because they never see any. You rarely see and non-white people outside of major cities and a few select shithole towns ie Rotherham, Luton.

Too lazy to make a Bong edit but you get the point.

I'd love to actually visit England sometime and see my heritage. Maybe someday when I'm not a wageslave.

Now thanks to brexit even more pakis will invade. I don't how Brits stomach the complete garbage their media constantly speed and how they demonize the majority people and culture to appease and pander to the minority.

No thank you
I have been there
Looks shit and i swear at least half of the population has mental issues

>white man

aaayyyy lmao

I don't see your point
Even if you had to leave Germany you would for a nicer country

Should I come home?

Hadrian's wall is built entirely in England mate.

come home

UK - Brexit

Germany - pic related.

This image makes Scotlands top look off to me

Are white Christians allowed into the UK? I thought immigration was restricted to shit-coloured lizard-eating goat-marrying curry-stinking turd-worlders.

The U.K. Is owned by the Rothschilds

you're allowed

>waving a flag will get any idiot elected in his country
Pretty funny actually

I just got my DNA test in. Apparently 72% of my ancestry is from Great Britain which is higher than the average Brit at 60%.

come home lad....you're one of us

Your women are ruined. Theres no way i would date one.

Its about as easy for a white American to get into the UK as it is for a white European to get into the USA.

Impossible basically.

yes, goys, leave to the small island. leave the rest of the world to us

>Not knowing that the UK has gotten whiter in the last few years due to every other young Pole moving to the UK.

>Whales

>Selling out your country to hordes of unwashed Arabs will get you re-elected.

Pretty funny to watch Germany ruin Europe for the third time in 100 years, when you think about it.

Lindsay Lohan came home.
Isn't that enough.

As a muslim women now she feels safer in England than in america.

KERNOW

BYS

VYKEN

That's pretty cool. I'd imagine my percentages would be high as well since all of my great grandparents are from Great Britain. I really need to buy one of those genetic make up tests.

>be me watching video on youtube
>the person is in the UK
>British accent
>it's a Paki shitskin

every fucking time

muh superior britburka heritage

Hey, if you don't like the way Germany influences Europe why don't you do something about it
Oh, you can't?

Yeah why is that britbongs.
We have as many turks as you got pakis I presume so why are yours being pushed so hard.

In media I genuinely started to associate the british accent with pakistanis.
Which is so weird.

don't a lot of Englishmen have Irish dna?

I don't care, really, it's just funny to watch people embrace the efforts to make their civilization crumble.

to be honest lad, Australia and New Zeeland are the new homes of the anglo whites

No.

fuck off we're F U L L unless you're diaspora friends

Honestly the UK, France, Belgium and Netherlands are already lost right along with the US.

If I was going to move anywhere it sure as fuck wouldn't be to the UK. Your country is one of the most leftist shit holes in all of Europe. Your people get downright aggressive if you're not a pro-Islamic cuck, it's pathetic.

I'm pure ethnic European so I plan to go back to Europe soon to help out my bros but it sure as hell won't be to the UK.

Maybe I will

When you live on an island you don't have to look at the Germans, Russians, Ukrainians, you only have Scots and Welsh, can't imagine how healthy is that to a Pole

It's calm, there are no challenges, you're free of all the continental fanatics and murderers. Ireland must be even better because it's green

they're like 30% Anglo-Saxon mainly in Yorkshire/'the north' and East Anglia afaik, mostly Irish like Scotland heh heh heh

Nothing is crumbling except the worldview of frustraded failures on Sup Forums

Dresden is why I wouldn't go to England race traitor pussies

Quite a few booths crumbled at the Berlin Christmas Market, didn't they?

>can't imagine how healthy is that to a Pole
lel

What connection does Dresden have to the Opium Wars? Why are so still upset about that?

Third time? But HITLER DINDU NUFFIN

>Irish Celtic DNA goes up
>shitskin immigration and cuckoldry goes up
>UK goes down

cant make this shit up

>we saved 6 billion
>we spent nothing on military

Yeah they should give birth to a black baby

He rage quit instead of finishing the job.

Fuckoff mate

As long as it's not the economy, or something important

Yes, Germany has a lot of friends in the world

I miss you papa brit

maybe not so many friends as you think

>implying the US isn't as well.

How bad is it there in Belgium honestly?

i knew it

Living with Scots and Welsh is infinitely better than living with filthy Germans, Russians and Ukrainians

We are all owned by the Rothschilds.

What are you talking about? They're beloved by the families and friends of all the economic migrants and ISIS members who have moved there.

Long as you stay out of Cornwall.

Not leaving my guns behind. If you let me bring them, I'll be a security contractor and teach firearm instruction.

Theres no room :P

Girls don't exist on the internet, senpai.

thanks for the satanic infiltration dad

>Pretty funny to watch Germany ruin Europe for the third time in 100 years, when you think about it.
Wait weren't you on our side at least one of those times
Or are you a self hating jap who denounces the second world war japs and is so happy that your evil genes are dying out?

>white man comes home
>white ethnostate in the british isles and scandinavia
>welsh

am i the nigger now?

Planning on it. Any advice for making a complete move overseas?

>Implying any Japan flags here are Japanese people.

And you have a lower birthrate than us, Hanshammed.

>And you have a lower birthrate than us, Hanshammed.
Yeah.
But I think that is a problem

Scotland seems comfy other than the political mindset. Got my 23andme back and it turns out I'm basically a Briton with some German mixed in. If I ever move to Europe it'll be somewhere in the British isles.

I like the u.k but i like it here better

Given the population vs. land mass here and the coming wave of automation, I'm not overly concerned except for the demographics of it, and pensions.

ifre.com/whats-so-scary-about-falling-population-growth-and-prices/21248843.article

Personally I hope it works out for Japan
Even if you are rooting for Germany to become an islamic state like the traitor you are.
The big picture here is important.
Africa and china are kinda scary baby production wise and we shouldn't be this cavalier about losing so much of europe.

>ifre.com/whats-so-scary-about-falling-population-growth-and-prices/21248843.article

no we must have infinite growth going from 1 billion to 10 billion in a very long single lifetime will have no consequence, we must have growth and immigrants will provide it .

I'm hoping it gets to a breaking point so people push back.

Would love to. Australia has changed so much, and there is little to nothing that is British about us anymore. But the Immigration process is far too difficult. Your country seems determined to treat us like foreigners rather than cousins.

>Same head of state.
>Same legal system.
>Same institutions.
>Same language.
>Same head of state.
>Same protestant culture.
>Same political framework.
>Same ethnicity.
>Fought in the same wars to defend our common liberties from European authoritarianism.
>Still doesn't matter.
>Friendship ended with Australia, now Poland is my best friend.

Sort your politicians out, pls.

>I'm hoping it gets to a breaking point so people push back.
Over in Japan or just in general?

no idea what that image is but it's not optimal, therefore you are not japanese

No, for Germany.

Shouldn't you get some sleep before the morning call to prayer?

Why does the x axis go in 50 year increments except for 1999?

i didn't make it but likely some open office calc fuck up where assinging auto x axis spacing and seeing a limited size thourgh border ranges it auto put 1999 then it was resized and a bug failed to check back and left it , the original maker probably had 2151 with xero in the Y but cropped it.

>Same income.

I would but you fucked it all up with Muslims and shit