ANTIFA PLANNING TO GAS PEOPLE AT INAUGURATION: OPERATION FASCISTS AGAINST GAS

youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8

this is a video exposing more of the actors and organizations involved in #DisruptJ20, the disruption of the inauguration that we previously sought to throw into disarray. the politics of these people are very interesting, antifa seeking to fill rooms with gas to stop things they don't like. our politics are that of a board of peace that seeks only to make people safe.

some work has already been done, people and organizations were reported the other night to DC authorities but these are dangerous people seeking to violently disrupt other people's days and it is our civic duty to ensure safety of americans.

there is lots of information in this video as well as this one youtube.com/watch?v=o6yA2hS2bFo&t=21s the organizations and actors presented therein are known quantities already, there are larger conspirators afoot and it's going to take crowd sourced, weaponized autism to root them out.

these are terrorists... not in my backyard.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/821072601112072192
disruptj20.org/media/vertas/
youtube.com/watch?v=5_BkH12FRzs
youtu.be/DnNrN08gVCc
youtube.com/watch?v=1tqWV9e5LE4
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjz-YRBZfG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

So tolerant

hopefully they'll go on and then get shot when they try to spray that shit near someone carrying

>tfw antifa has more balls than all the posters on this "nat soc" board

Comet Ping Pong is starting to look more and more unsafe every day.

>operation.

Make sure to buy your Guy Fawkes Maskā„¢ and bring it to the "counter protest" you wacky "nazis".

Why are anti-fa always so feminine?

These are the people who threaten on the internet about "goodnight white pride" and "bash the fash" and all that.

I reckon I could take both of those "men" myself and I've never even had a fight before

holy fuck, these half faggots

bump!

>We will go to war and you will lose.

They're a couple of grown men sat in a pizza restaurant fantasising about letting off a stink bomb.

Right wingers have better things to do with their time and you know it.

How many people could one man possibly gas at once?

SAFETY SQUADS ACTIVATE

WE MUST PROTECT THE A-TENDIES OF THE INAUGURATION

I cannot wait till rwds become legal like you faggots

On the real, what are the odds of things going to shit this week? It won't reach STHT-gotta-go-innawoods tier, right?

Maybe there's some bikers very interested in the information?

Like what argue about waifus or role play about a frog god named kek? You guys are a joke. Liberals will be assassinating you one at a time as you circle jerk about dubz.

Literally nothing eventful will happen

This leaf is a faggot. Praise Kek.

>implying anonymoose has implicit rights to the word "operation"

I don't make these, I tend to direct efforts and dig for hard information antifa tries to hide. if anyone wants to make a less autistic, better organized thread, go for it. but up till now no one was talking about this.

report these guys to the bikers and truckers, lets figure out ways to disrupt these organizations by using safety squad tactics and reporting anything and everything they can get got on. janky meeting areas without permits, janky financials like registering as non profit and engaging in political action, any illegal activity cataloged online, etc.

This guy has the right idea.
Every piece of intel we receive about what these Antifa faggots have planned should also be relayed to the Bikers for Trump.

There will be more videos this week.

Also have you guys seen DisruptJ20's press release? They're in complete damage control. These people lie with a very straight face and never apologize for being anti-fascist.

Pic related. They were handing these out at American University.

>SAFETY SQUADS

inb4 404

>muh sekret klubb meetingz

:^)

Faggot.

I have hurt the feelings of a million and one leftists.

What have you done, user?

>Also have you guys seen DisruptJ20's press release?

no, link pls

I have a job and a wife

>They think Trump is a Nazi
>Meanwhile they are the only ones actually gassing people
Can we just remove the "Anti" from their name at this point?

You could take them yourself and win probably. The issue comes afterwards, as they are organized. They will get this organization of theirs to find out who you are. They will break into your house and destroy it or burn it down, they will find out who your family is and send them threats, they will find out where you work and get you fired. And the entire time they will be trying to avoid you so that you cant do anything back.
this is the main problem with antifa right now, their underhanded tactics. They will always lose in a straight fight

Nothing yet but you'll see

LAUREN IS GONNA BE THERE, KEEP LAUREN SAFE.

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/821072601112072192

this, there will probably be a few arrested protesters but nothing big will happen

>protecting Jewish women

Shabbos Goy. :^)

we have jobs. No time for asinine bullshit.

If triples big happening on inauguration

>Anti-Fascist
I had to look up what Fascism actually means, and I couldn't find a coherent definition. Do these guys even know what fascism is or what they are against?

The fucking irony is killing me.

Don't go to America tomorrow

Veritas user

Will you and your people still be in contact with the Trump admin?

will /ourguy/ report on this?

>Do these guys even know what fascism
Of course they do. Fascism is everything that's right wing and whatever they dislike.

This is America, not Europe. We accurately see Antifa as the bunch of pussies they really are.

screencap OP's post so we can use it for dramatic irony when leftists get gassed on the 20th

>behaving like animals
>balls.
Lmao.

Why hasn't that pizza place been burned to the ground

More like, Lauren is going to be there, harass leftists, eventually get punched or spat on, then yell "HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED!"

Ahhh, are those crazy anti-fa lads being ironically facist again? Those little scamps!

I don't think she's one, she just has Jews as her boss in Rebel Media, so she can't say anything bad about them.

disruptj20.org/media/vertas/

>False plans were discussed guys lolz :^)

Like I said they can lie with a VERY straight face under the banner of justice. The video speaks for itself. They even told one of our guys that you should never apologize for being anti-fascist under any circumstances.

>escaped the Nazi's in Denmark
>Nazi's
She can't be this stupid

Let them kill people, it will only add more momentum to the pendulum as it swings to the right

Should've gotten em desu.
Fuck that biytch honestly.

mobilize the biker militia

>a bunch of yuppie bikers and a fag on a scooter

The online dictonary definition of fascism seems to imply that it's right wing only. That's patently false since Communist Russia fits the dictonary definition of fascism perfectly.

hail zozzle hahail zozzle hail victory kill the kek menace tory hail zhail zozzle hail victory kill the kek menace ozzle hail victory kill the kek menace ll the kek menace

>Washington DC
>Anyone carrying concealed

This is the district that wanted to ban handguns and had to be told by the supreme court to fuck off.

Fucking pathetic.Liberals act like revolutionaries when,in fact,they are the most sheltered,self serving,circle jerking,virtue signalling faggots to ever roam the Earth.
Ever notice it's always the little dogs that yap and bark the most?But the second you walk up to em,they piss themselves.Lefties are just like that

shoot em burger please

youtube.com/watch?v=5_BkH12FRzs

OK stupid question. Why are we trying to stop this? Antifa/commies showing their true colours in front of millions. Isn't that an elephant suppository sized redpill?

Wouldn't them gassing people help our cause? Not saying we shouldn't intervene when possible but this situation seems like a win-win to me.

This might have been almost believable if their first response wasn't outright denial

>Given his track record, it's best to assume that his film is chopped to bits to mislead as courts have convicted him for multiple times

I seem to recall ANTIFA shitstomping white nationalists in Dublin last year. How can you lose a fight to purple haired pussies?

youtu.be/DnNrN08gVCc

Because if they kill Trump in the process what is the point?
Yes people will be upset, but without a capable leader it will be for nothing

The fascists are the ones unwilling to relinquish power.

Digits, and yeah, I say let people see these cunts for what they are

This is what pisses me off about the """"right"""" wing. Where the fuck our are Friekorps?

>inb4 moral high ground?
We've tried that. There's only ONE way to deal with communists.

Antifa is so baaad! Grown men throwing stinkbombs in an attempt to "save democracy"

bump

Europian antifa and American antifa are two different beasts. The Euro version for whatever reason actually has formidible members. The American version is trannies dangerhairs and feminist nignogs (the same people who hijacked the face of black lives matter)

If they pull of their dirty tricks, the MSM will spin it to make it look like their actions were either justified or the work of "muh russians"

Exposing them in the midst of their scheming is the best way to attack them. They've been caught with egg on their face for the entire world to see, and these feathery betas don't take kindly to any sort of criticism.

realy? you claiming we are violent terrorist while your people are talking about gassing others?
you guys vandalize homes of decent people, who want to save their country, when they aren't even home to protect their home against you tollerant assholes?
you're all the jew bitch, they had their job well done on you
you fakking bastards

youtube.com/watch?v=1tqWV9e5LE4
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjz-YRBZfG0

Antifa is pretty much a tool for the powers that be.

I they get within farting distance of trump they're going to get their brain housing group rearranged by the SS. But causing an evacuation or big disruption on live TV? As long as they don't false flag it, that would be gold. Antifa would have to be classed as a terrorist group

Threadly reminder that this holier than you antifag like to take advantage of naive girls who drank too much and can't consent

Both things are the best option. Disrupt their ops and let the deceptive media try to cover for them.
Antifascist fascists and antireactionary reactionaries will never succeed.

>Balls

Okay. Some of us have things to lose. Even if I had all that free time not working, I wouldn't be out protesting all day.

Fingers crossed. Hopefully they kill somebody from the SS or somebody unimportant too for the outrage

some dangerhair will lose an eye or something and theu will get attention that way

>Police represent white nationalists now
>20 faggots pile in on two fellas
>Starting fights based on "suspicions"
"We're the good guys lads"

>shitstomping
I'm not seeing it.
Is that really the best you can come up with? Antifa trying to jump some guys they outnumber 10 to 1 and then getting separated by the police?
Go back to getting stabbed by your own knife.

cap this

I don't care if they protest, that helps our cause, but if you get rid of their permits to gather then shtf at an exponentially more interesting rate.

cap dis

These antifa faggots are so disgusting. And they are all over the world, the same shit in every country.

How do we kill them?

It's USSS not SS, unless you guys are talking about the actual SS which would make the inauguration even more interesting.

"All politics is local." -Tip O'Neill

Safety Squad threads are consistent with and indeed exemplary of the stated purpose of Sup Forums.

>their master plan is to use stink bombs and screw with the sprinkler system
>they used words like "reconnaissance" seriously

Have the Secret Service met their match?!

Apparently the ranks of PEGIDA in Ireland are all Polish skinheads, hence the ANTIFA presence.

Yeah but rogue moderators will shut it down and enough people won't complain to hiro-sama

>always Jews

You know ... if they aren't running the world they sure are trying to

They'll all get ass blasted and dragged off crying.

I don't like then either, but not too many NatSoc people are fit, athletic and actually willing to fight. ANTIFA always brings the violence because they're venting pent up frustrations accumulated in their day to day ramblings/lives.

Will Bikers for Trump fuck them up? Tell me about American bikers.

Unoriginal pricks. I'm sick of all these degenerate subpar remakes. Do something original.

We should be rooting for this to happen. All it will do is breed more sympathy from normies towards the next administration.

That's the problem with attacks like this and arguments ending in "ist" (racist, sexist, misogynist). At the end of the day, they don't do anything; they don't advance any policies, or new ideas, or any logical thought other than lefties are insane. Which is what we want to be portrayed

what's her name burger?

>Tell me about American bikers.

White versions of gang bangers

A bunch of middle aged, over weight retards who pretend to be tough

This guy is a terrorist