What do you Russian anons think of WWII...

What do you Russian anons think of WWII? You guys suffered the most (almost 27 million deaths civilian and military) out of anyone else. What's your side of the story?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qRlnqthpTbM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Poland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Glorious Patriots repelled fascist rape of motherland.
>Filthy capitalists had nothing to do with it.
>What is rape of Berlin?
That's about it. Most of the actual veterans are dead and almost none survived from the beginning to the end of the war.

capitalist kike feed the nazi to fight soviet kike, till the nazi kike get mad and have been put to sleep desu

nazi kike*

They have won the biggest war in history of mankind, what do you think they think about it?

>almost 27 million deaths civilian

Do you guys really believe these Soviet lies?

>what is all the german rape that lead to berlin rape
gee I wonder

>what is all the german rape

I doubt 1940s German men found 1940s Russian women to be attractive enough for rape.

Our side of the story is we attacked germany because Ivan needed some ficki ficki.

Cyka blyat where the German women at?

Your doubts are unfounded and retarded.

Daily reminder this glorius savage ended the cold war and btfo CCCP with a single swing of the stick
youtube.com/watch?v=qRlnqthpTbM

Nice meme
Seriously though, they burned down villages, bombed the shit out of our homes, the hate for germans hits insane levels in late war - it's not "kill the fascist" now, they straight out said "kill the german". The soldiers who survived to storm Berlin probably had images of their dead family and burned down house in their minds, no surprise they weren't nice to remaining germans

I think if someone invaded your country you'd be pretty pissed and to quote reznov "this is how you end a war"

Yeah, it's not like Russia is known for its gorgeous women or anything.

Hitler cleansed the world of subhumans. Allah bless him.

>Hitler
>Subhumans
>Allah
>U.K.
Now I'm confused

Russians raped and stole everything in sight.
Mindless dogs and controlled by Zionists just like the Americans were.

>What do you Russian anons think of WWII
They have started it, you know. Soviets were Hitler's ally until 1941

Dude just kill yourself

My grandfather was a radio operator during the WWII. He told that Poles were shitty people, they shot in spines of Russian soldiers after Russians liberated them.

What side are we talking about? We were attacked - we defended. Fight for survival. Fight or die.

Is there any proof that the soviets were gearing up to attack germany? They were in the middle of executing half their military leadership and the germans had notoriously bad intel and recon so i don't trust their assessment.

Germany got off easy.

More importantly, what do you guys think of the Nazi apologists who say that they invaded with flowers and candy and just wanted to smash Communism?

>that they invaded with flowers and candy
nobody said that

Never Germans, ironically it's other burgers that tend to push that.

My great-grandfather was captured by the nazi's whilst fighting for Russia. He escaped the POW camp and went on to fight with the French resistance.

Once he got home, decorated by the French and British, he was immediately sent to a gulag because Stalin believed that getting captured was as good as treason. He hung on there for 15 years, and it was only when Stalin died that he was recognised as a hero and veteran.

He is not an isolated case, Russians back then went through the most insane types of fuckery throughout and after the war, very underrepresented imo

>The soldiers who survived to storm Berlin probably had images of their dead family and burned down house in their minds, no surprise they weren't nice to remaining germans

As someone alrdy pointed out, Russian soldiers at the front in 41 didn't live to see the taking of Berlin

Further most soviet rapes in Germany weren't commited by veteran soviet groups. The biggest issue was that stalin was flooding the Berlin front with soviet rednecks from far eastern Russian areas, far away from mayor cities. Those people were basically uneducated farmers who were dieing even after the fighting, cuz they would drink industrial alcohol en mass. They military leadership was actually quite strict to stop rapings, and executed many of their own soldiers

I am from St. Petersburg. The former Leningrad. My grandfather was 14 years old when the war began. His father died at the front, and his mother died on his knees from a terrible famine. My grandmother from Tver land, but she lived in Leningrad most of her life. Her father became disabled at the front, her younger brother died of starvation. She became disabled for life due to famine. Do you think it's awful? But it's not in the context of the terrible events. Fate of my family is not considered to be the worst compare to hundreds of thousands of others.
It's literally struggle for survival. There was no time for philosophical thoughts or attempts to look at this from "the other side". Do everything to win, do it because it is necessary. Or you die, your family, your motherland, your people.

Pretty much this.

>Russia liberated Poland

;^)

Stalin wasn't expecting Barbarossa this early. But a military conflict between nazi Germany and SU was inevitable, just a matter of time

>>Russia liberated Poland
Well, actually, yes. Despite on the fact that Poles deny it. After the war, Poland's independence was restored. They took back all the ethnically Polish lands and even a very large piece of german's land (sorry, Hans).

>Well, actually, yes
Maybe people don't know this but Soviets have invaded Poland with more tanks than the Germans

Oh boy here we go again.

So what? The invasion was not directed against Poland but against Germany in the long term, to move the border. Soviet troops were not going to kill the Poles.

>keeping occupied lands from 39
>Katyn
>installing puppet regime
>no democratic government
>exploiting polish industry
>liberated

Read a book, Ivan

It's a mehmet. Muslims were hitler's allies. Just another proof that he actuaĺly wanted to destroy Europe.

So Germany never invaded Poland, because it was direct at Russia in the longterm? Interesting

kys

Nonetheless a better fate than what Germans had in mind for them.
I'm not condoning Soviets or their ruthless regime, but the retardedness of Nazis in Eastern Europe was unparalleled and so much for their Herrenrasse they got assfucked.
Russians may have countless problems but by God they can fucking defend their country.

And if you're talking about a partition of Poland in 1939... Look at the territories Soviets got. They were no Polish. It was western Belorussia and western Ukraine.

We should have listened to Patton.

>>liberated
In comparison with the part of Nazi Germany without any autonomy - it is liberation, yes. The Poles got an independent state with the Polish government and the Polish language, where no one will kill the Poles or Polish citizens, because someone (((you))) do not like them.
>KATYNKURWAAA
The shooting of soldiers and officers. The murder of military people. In terms of military confrontation. Yes, killing prisoners is wrong.
The shooting was due to military and political necessity.
But it does not negate the fact that the USSR gave to Poland back it's independence as a result of the war with the Third Reich.

>We were attacked

Lol, did Poland attack you in 1939, or did you launch a joint invasion with the Nazis?

Don't pretend to be innocent. You guys were no different from the fascists, except in the end, you won and your dirty secrets (gulags) didn't come out into the open as did the German dirty secrets (arbeitslager).

>>keeping occupied lands from 39
It wasn't Polish land. Agree with everything else.

>The shooting was due to military and political necessity.

What necessity?

And well, about capitalists having nothing to do with it... Even the most fanatic of us usually don't deny that you helped, but all scholars agree that Germany had over 80% of it's losses on eastern front, some say it's up to 94%.

>So Germany never invaded Poland, because it was direct at Russia in the longterm? Interesting
The USSR invaded Poland, to push the boundaries for hundreds of kilometers from the borders of the USSR. Stalin knew that Hitler would attack. And anyway Poland would be invaded by Germany. It is much more profitable it would be for the Soviet Union to negotiate with Germany about Poland, while Hitler is not going to attack right now, to push the boundaries. To protect themselves and reduce the risk. You were almost at the gates of Moscow even with it.
Maybe if your troops would have been closer to Moscow initially, Moscow would have been captured.

Ye with 20 million bodies. They weren't good at defending, their leadership were ready to sacrifice every single one of them. I French leadership would have been willing, the war would have been over in 1940.

And Eastern Europe was more in for Lebensraum, not really the herrenrasse idea. People mix that up and put it in the same pot, but it's actually a very different concept

Ye its Belarusian and Ukraine today, not historically speaking tho

The land they took wasn't Polish and it shouldn't be given to Poles after WW1. So it was justified,

>where no one will kill the Poles or Polish citizens, because someone (((you))) do not like them.

That's incorrect. Elements of the nationalist Polish Home Army and underground were pursued for several years after 1945, there was a lot of guerrilla activity against the Soviets.

This user.

>Don't pretend to be innocent.
======>
>Stalin wasn't expecting Barbarossa this early. But a military conflict between nazi Germany and SU was inevitable, just a matter of time
>Lol, did Poland attack you in 1939, or did you launch a joint invasion with the Nazis?
We did not destroy your state and were not going to turn your people to slaves. You got back independence and your country. The invasion to Poland was conditioned by military necessity.
This is not our problem, that you were so weak and could not resist that Germany would have seized you in any way.

Lol, fictional pseudo-nation talking.

Poland's borders extended from the Elbe to the Dnieper.

I mean that Soviets have invaded Poland in 1939 with more tanks than Germany

>Ye with 20 million bodies
Yeah no. Majority of victims were civilians. Military losses are around 8 milllions.

of the 26 mln figure 2 mln are POW included in losses who later returned and 16 mln civilians. Yes we lost more military men than Germany, but not several times more.

Not anymore, leaf.

I understood you.
I mean that these tanks were needed to protect the borders from Germany in the future, not for the war with the Poland.

tl;dr

Let's argue and fight amongst ourselves about the shitty works of failed system long gone while muslims invade Europe. :^)

Katyn...

>We did not destroy your state and were not going to turn your people to slaves.

You did just that. You destroyed the government and sent tens of thousands of people to Siberia, condemning them to death.

>russian liberators

>You did just that.
Oh yes, I forgot. I guess I am now in a parallel universe, and there was no state of Poland from 1945 to 1991, right?

German women aren't even particularly good looking, better than Anglo women but worse than Slavic and Scandnavian women

Pic related, they had to get a Ukrainian women to play a women Nazi since they couldn't find one that fits the image

No intention was to subjugate Poles to communism and Russians were allied with Nazis at that point. Idea was from start to rape and murder civilians... as Russians are animals that do that kind of stuff on regular basis.

They did double count shitloads of dead and they considered anyone not German to be a "Soviet" or even "Russian."

Stalin is not a reliable source.

>Poland's borders extended from the Elbe to the Dnieper.
In 16th century? Well, yes. So what? Territory of the commonwealth, but no ethnic polish lands.

How is it they never got any blame for seizing the other half of Poland? oh and dem atrocities they committed

And actually from 1947 and until it's destruction, at max 1,2 steadilly and going down to 0,4 persent of people who went to GULAG actually died...

>80% of its losses on the eastern front
It's more like 60%

>subjugate Poles to communism
>Russians were allied with Nazis at that point
>subjugate Poles to communism
>allied with Nazis at that point
Just fuck off.

There was also a Poland, between 1939-1944...

Everyone seems to have forgotten about that because MUH NAZIS.

Germany kicked off WW2 holding USSR by the hand.

10 million soviets, 4 million germans
Most Germans died late 43 to 45 when a serious lack of equipment was present

Soviet won the war with numbers, not tactic or moral. Not even trying to offend anyone, just a fact

>1,2 steadilly and going down to 0,4 persent of people who went to GULAG actually died...

t. Stalinist statistics

this

Is truth bit hard to swallow Ivan?

>The joint German-Soviet invasion of Poland was secretly agreed in the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, signed on 23 August 1939.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Poland

Nothing that happened to Soviet people in WWII was undeserved.

Independence, which has been restored due to the Soviet Union. Germany was going to attack Poland even the Soviet Union would not signed an agreement with Germany on the division of Poland, the whole territory of Poland would have been a part of Germany. There was no question whether Poland will cease to exist at some time or not. It was obvious that Germany will capture it and then will attack the USSR. Poland's independence was restored only due to the Soviet Union and the victims of the Soviet soldiers.

Actually more then 80%. Allies are overrated

Fuck off leaf. It was internal statistic until several years ago. It was needed to know how much workforce was there and how much supplies needed. For example with military losses statistic is 24 mil. It was already called "stalinist statistic" but stalinist propaganda was that we lost 8-10 mil. I'm giving modern numbers.

>Soviet won the war with numbers, not tactic or moral.

bullshit. Germany lost at Stalingrad when they were surrounded because Adolf "the retard" Hitler wouldnt allow them to retreat because he thought doing his super special aryan spells or whatever would save them.

Hitler was a "that kid" who would try to do dragon ball z moves in the middle of a school yard fight

>truth
> Nazis wanted to subjugate Poland to communism
(((fact)))
I will repeat again. We were attacked - we defended. It was a fight for survival. In the struggle for survival there are no such categories as "deserved" or "undeserved", dumb. It's just a fucking struggle for survival. Natural selection. We were able to win and Germany paid in full.
>Soviet_invasion_of_Poland

Nothing what you say refutes my argument. No question that Stalingrad was a disaster, still stalin only could retake the city cuz of superior numbers

To be honest, we didn't really pay... we are far better of than Russia today even with rapefugees. They only thing of value we lost was Prussia and national pride

>still stalin only could retake the city cuz of superior numbers

he won it because he out maneuvered the Germans. unlike Hitler, Stalin was willing to actually let his generals conduct the war, and Zhukov just brought in a whole other army from Moscow and then encircled the germans in the city

it wasnt just throwing bodies at germans until they ran out of bullets.

>10 million soviets, 4 million germans
Well, no.
POWs should be included in casualties. USSR lost 11.4 million, including prisoners. Germany, together with its allies (important fact) on the Eastern Front lost 8,6mln (about half by prisoners). Thus, the ratio is almost equal.

>. They only thing of value we lost was Prussia and national pride
That's what I'm talking about.

The supply lines were also overstretched and they were low on fuel for their tanks. Also they were not properly equip for the winter so it was only a matter of time.

casualty does not equal killed. Go back and compare casualties on both fronts. They're roughly equal, with more German civilians dying on the eastern front.

>. They only thing of value we lost was Prussia and national pride
That's what I'm talking about.
The loss of half of your own ethnic lands (Prussia, Pomerania, Silesia, Austria, Alsace-Lorraine, even Transilvanian saxony. The loss of national pride and a possibility of return to nationalism.

Yes, information has a tendency to vanish because of human carelessness. Luckily, brave people with cold minds, clear hands and hot hearts struggle daily to find this lost information again for us.

Like how people did not look under Zhukovs desk for years too so that lost pages of his diary which had dropped to the floor were not found until recently.

Or the Soviet Census of 1937, which the capitalist infiltrators tried to sabotage. Luckily that too was prevented by brave watchdogs of truth and justice.

Funnily, some say that by the numbers of that census, the 8-10 million figure of Stalin is actually accurate. But that is just mere hearsay. Luckily, Khrushchev had this small error of ~15 million corrected.

Before you were attacked you attacked other countries. You are a nation of savages that starts offensive wars and was best buddies with Hitler. Who did the most Russian kind of move... back stabbed you before you could same.

Nope, the figure I posted are just military personal casualties. Read the titel

The allies weren't really relevant comparing it to the eastern front

Far from 8 million, your numbers are not correct. For both fractions