Don't let the door hit you on the way out

SALTY

>common wealth acting like opinion matters

You still a subject of the Queen.

>removes kebab
>also removes human rights forever

Double plus good!

So when will you kick out all the poles
Not to be too needy but slavs are muslim repellent and we kinda need some.

THOUSAND YEAR TORY REICH CONFIRMED

HEIL MAY

Guardian in meltdown lads.

>insists uk wants to remain best friends
I'm leaving you but, we can still be fuck buddies.

EU should take a big fucking step back and become just an economic zone.
It has overreached and killed itself by becoming pretty much an European federal government.

Finnish people were never asked if we wanted to join in the first place. The fact we're not stuck in this fucking thing that dictates shit we must do..
Yeah, we have been conquered without firing a shot.

welcome to the front of the queue

WHO WILL FOLLOW US?

HE STRIKES AGAIN

link?

It tried to become like the US with each European country like a state, the problem is the riff raff never got to vote on whether they wanted that or not

Godspeed, Brits.

Crashing this eurozone

WITH

NO

SURVIVORS

Based

uhhhh... living on an island is great...

pakis BTFO

>que the biggest drop in sterling in history and a cringe worthy back track to appease pro eu parliament

tories are only in power because we have zero opposition parties, the first party to get its shit together will clean house next election.

Yes, exactly.
Federalizing Europe of course is only the first step, the next step would be doing the same to Asia, Africa (Easy though), etc.
Once you've sufficiently conglomerated world powers, you can bring them all together, and you've achieved complete globalization and "world peace through unity".

Ofcourse, the scheme would obliterate all but the most influential zones. But sacrifices must be mad for world peace, rite?

is she ... dare i say it .. /ourgirl/ ?

nigger all the globalist faggots who were angry with brexit already dumped their shit, the pound might drop a little but nothing major

sorry, you'll have to house your 5 drug dealing cousins when they get kicked out

Sorry I can't follow all this shit. Just don't have time, really wish I did. Are you telling me you woke up one morning and your government said, "welp, we're in the EU now, have a nice day!"

And if so, how did it ultimately effect your life personally?

>how did it ultimately effect your life personally
massive amounts of tax dollars wasted in an inefficient, opaque bureaucracy that passed a few retarded laws, like the ones giving british north sea fishing areas over to the frogs

(((wrong)))

most financial speculators say £/$ parity or below on hard exit simply due to the impossible 2 year time frame with no obvious support for the economy beyond "its cheaper so people will buy british lol xD"

which wont happen if our dumbasses get slapped with tariffs. yes it will hurt the EU but this sword is more doubled edged then most people seen to realize

could someone tell me if she's /ourguy/ and why i'm getting a boner watching her?

oispa kaljaa.

>Are you telling me you woke up one morning and your government said, "welp, we're in the EU now, have a nice day!"
Pretty much. There was no referendum, there was no vote. The government had their 100-or-so people vote, and we were in the EU.

>how did it ultimately effect your life personally?
My life? Not much at all, I only recently got out of studying.
The life of farmers, manufacturers, etc? Immensely. I could easily write you a 10 page essay on the subject if I cared enough.

I won't have to, they're calm people :^)

but we are comin for you boy!

>eu weaponizing tariffs
nice meme, friendo

>common wealth
its 1 word you fuckwit

The vote for Brexit was in June last year

>still haven't Brexit'd yet

How useless is your government

>mfw back in school I propsed to a lefty parasite that we leave the EU and form a trade and free movement partnership with the major Commonwealth nations
>he laughed at me

WELL I HAVE TO SAY, YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW, ARE YOU?

This is a horrible idea.

>Shitskins get imported into Canada
>They get shitizenship
>They can now go fuck up every other country in that list

*must be syrian to be eligible
**not applicable to AUS

we gonna be needing our colonies back m8 sorry lol you are crownland you belong to us outright

Yes, well, I'm afraid they shall have to be removed, won't they, along with that Trudeau fellow on account of treason to the Anglo people.

In fact, I believe there'll have to be a lot of removals from sacred Anglo clay.

>He thinks Trump is going to cut the UK a good deal

Should be fun watching him take advantage of you retards.

The US and UK are going to have basically entirely free trade between them, just watch. Your goods will flood the US as we see a decline in chinese and mexican products. Americans view UK as "high class" so this is good for you. It's also part of the cultural agenda of the Trump admin. People will see fewer mexican cake snacks and chinese trinkets on store shelves replaced with products from UK.

Trump assault is best assault

>Free Movement
Fuck no.

you voted for someone who wanted you to join, so it wasn't a surprise I suppose

>mfw I made this picture like a decade ago and it's still posted

I want something but free movement is shit. Maybe easier visa stuff.

No you utter berk, look at the state of that muzzle, she's hiding retractable Jew claws under her bingo wings.

She flip flopped her way through the US election hoping Hilary would win so she could claim that America was forcing her to go soft-to-no Brexit.

Trump laid down the law and refused to support he cowardice, he saved Britain from her EjUry.

lewd

She's our shekelnog that's all.

See Trump just performed his first miracle for UK. We'll never be able to pay off this debt.

oh he will user

hes best buds with farrage

he will bend the knee

>you voted for someone who wanted you to join
>you voted
Me nor none of my friends were anywhere near the voting age when Finland joined the EU, so blaming it on "us" is a bit of a stretch.
As for the people who actually voted; Finns have voted centrist governments since forever, and I daresay it has worked well for us.
I do remember most of the people in my family, etc, were quite angry Finland joined EU back then, but even so, back when Finland joined, it was only an economic zone. The federal government-type of power they've expanded into was not anywhere in the radar. In fact, it was assured it would not become like this; it did, though.
Still; The Finnish people were never asked if they wanted the join the European Union.

It's like a fucking double-screw-over, neither of which Finns voted for, but you're still planning on blaming actual Finns for em?

>Maybe easier visa stuff.
Fuck no.
Our countries would be flooded with even more muzzies, africans and asians mate. No good would come of it unless we deported massive amounts of immigrants and got zero-net immigration outside of the anglosphere. It's a beautiful thing to think about but putting it into practice would be detrimental to all of our nations.

Again that would be ideal however you ignore the fact that many UK business sectors view the US as "big talking asset strippers"

Any deal would likely be sabotaged by conflicts with UK/EU regs given how different US regulations are.

We're taking the door with us.

There goes the sterling

Doesn't matter cuck boy.

Isn't Australia like 95% white?

>he will bend the knee
I hope you're talking about UK and not Trump. I remember seeing something earlier today about Trump pursuing a free-trade deal with the UK and a few other countries.

95% white and 120% full

thanks, no more boners.

>Trump just performed his first miracle for UK

i actually unironically think that he has all the tesla gadgets and has timetraveled through the multiverse.

PRAISE KEK

I would love to see all of our products with "made in america" stamped on them... And I would love to see manufacturing in this country come back in the way you described it.

A man can dream

Less than 90% in 2011. Around 80% of our population is in Melb and Syd- and you can play spot the white person in those cities. So it's safe to assume we're less than 75%.

y-you can't just talk to my countryman like that xena!

>wake up this morning
>wow how did sterling drop so much!?
>check news
>see nothing
>hmm thats odd but i remember a worse drop happening a few months ago. I think I'll go long sterling a little bit
>read this news
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Commie coup plz, comrade Corbychev

Why does this upset a Canadian?

Probably a brit with a visa, contemplating immigration fraud.

hes coming to meet the queen soon

haha comeon that pic is just ridiculous.
or is it?

what is that last flag?

He'll probably only ask for a quick gummie for favorable deals then. Things should go smoothly.

nuCanuckland?

Grand Council Flag of the Mi'kmaq Nation.

Its a first nations joke.

the queen is richer and has more sway than trump m8 shes up there with walburg and the rothchilds

>Grand Council Flag of the Mi'kmaq Nation
damn thought it was just some weird islamochristian fascist joke.
guess the red skin shoulda gave that away

>removes kebab
>ameriremainers believe this

London jumped from 45% white to 60% from 2000 to 2016 due to EU immigration. Incase you haven't noticed, the EU has no influence over the immigration of brown people, only people WITHIN Europe. Congrats, you just sold out white people for blacks, and believe me, they'll be coming, for America. YOU STUPID FUCKING DIPSHIT LEAVERS.

useful reminder that she changed her surname to hide the semitic origins.

>HAPPENING
>speech

Actions speak louder than words

I don't understand why European immigration is such an issue in Britain. In France people are ok with that, they are angry with non-European immigration.

This is why Europe is a bad idea

Imagine when all those filthy mudshits get German passports... ergh

I'm fine with white European migration.

The problem is free migration and all the "European citizens" you imported from Africa/Middle East sneaking in - fuck that

>all the "European citizens" you imported from Africa/Middle East
You mean the 8% of Muslim in France for example? This isn't very high and those people are the least likely to go work in London.

But Slavs tend to be Muslim repellants.
Where is your guarantee that Paki immigration will stop with the Brexit?
Won't they fill that hole?

go suck the queens dick you fagget