Mfw i realize i will always be some brown italian

mfw i realize i will always be some brown italian

Maybe...maybe there's still hope for me... am i white,pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you make good pizza?
if yes then you will always be white for me

no,im good at rolling joints tho

>piercings
Not white.

thats good enough I guess

lets settle for honorary white.

Remove piercings, remove the gay haircut, remove jewlery, and you should be good to go.

you that guy throwing salt on steaks?

Move to a properly white country. Open a tanning salon.

You are your own advertisement, run a successful business and cash in with all that white poon that loves dago dick.

no

aryans are the enemy

You are a swarthy Mediterranean white guy.

that's a north African, no need to cherrypick MENAs if you want to shitpost, we've got plenty of home made wogs

Italians are white. The rest of us aren't exactly proud of you or anything, but you do occupy one of the lower tiers of whites.

Italian and greek guys sometimes do look like that.
Whenever they're here as students, tourists or with family, they get taken for gypsies by everyone else.
I did 5 years of school in Vibo Valentia and I believed those italians were just better looking gypsies.
And then there are some italians that have slavic/chinese almost tier eyes, mostly from the north.

OP here
this is bait you dumb nigger, i would kill myself i was was --> pic i posted.
That's just some north african caught dealing drugs and bagged by the coppas
we have moroccon looking people in the south tho, im not gonna lie, such as what posted

pic semi-related, italian qt

>being this delusional and thinking you dont share genes with gypsies
Also
>vibo valentia
Literally mafia,niggers,moroccans and some swarthy mulatto southerner and nothing else more

Italian culture is more white (European) than anything else. At least it will be until their culture is displaced with islam like the rest of Europe.

Oh come on, that's some north african whose ancestors probably got gang banged and then some by Romans. Pic some real deal Italians.

>Literally mafia,niggers,moroccans and some swarthy mulatto southerner and nothing else more
Hey, no, back then, there were no niggers or mudshits just howling the streets.

The people were very good, the only immigrants in my class, excluding myself, were 2 latvians and an albanian.
But for our standards back home, they resembled good looking gypsies to me.Everyone would think you're a gypsy if you have crow black hair and olive-brown skin.

Good italians in vibo valentia.

And no, romanians do not mix with gypsies, we may have mongrels but they remain within the gypsy race.

That looks so much like a greek.
Most brown italians look very much like a greek.

I've had turkish blonde colleagues and friends in college whiter than any greek I've ever saw.
Even christian lebanese folk were taken for natives.

Been to Romania, they knew I was a foreigner, no one thought I was a gyfto tsigan. I have dark hair wavy, southern euro features all the way, the gypsies in Romania, Greece and Italy have an asian look to them, straight shit hair, midnight black, only greeks and italians with dark hair like that color it, and it sure as hell wont be straight. You have to be retarded to mistaken an avg Greek or Italian for a gypsy, very rarely may you get confused. You have the same shit looking gypies in those 3 countries, I've never once mistaken a Greek or Italian for a gypsy, you can spot them very easily.

pic related
Roman portrait
she is germanic and her ancestors destroyed roman empire and rape latin people into extinction

kys you fag

you must be a germanic rape baby
huh its nice to claim roman and greeks history right?
pigskin

olive skinned =/= brown

take out that piercing though, stop tweezing your eyebrows like an instagram slut

look pic related and then look at caligula

you will see they share similar features such as ears, head shape, eyes, etc

Wrong. I grew up in a guinea neighborhood in New Jersey, and they all looked like greaseballs in the picture. Some were even worse, looked like Mario the Plumber. Your quickness to insult people who were trying to be kind to ugly and slow witted Italians proves you to be shit tier whites.

Am i white

You look like a Syrian. Not white.

Those were southern greek descent "italians".
Some parts of south italy shouldn't be called italian, because they are not, from customs to genes.

There is a reason why "terrones" are taken for alien invaders among italians.

>he thinks the images made decades later by some random artist is accurate

Kys shitskin

>Pic some real deal Italians
>posts neapolitans

How i have blue eye

You look half ameritard. But they're not white so no. Amerifats are the niggers of the white people. Too inbred and mixed race

Many Italians are white, but you are not.

Still, brown Italians are pretty much the best non-whites.

its from 100 AD and arond those years

Kys pigskin

you are an idiot

If this guy told me he were Greek I'd think he was a cypriot or laugh in his face, there are very few Greeks that look like this, maybe in summer. On a side not, other pics of this guy without the beard and hair different he looks southern euro. He's from Calabria anyway, a lot of Greek blood there.
These portraits were made in Egypt, you're going to have a mixture of Greek, Roman and Egyptian in most of these peeps. The attached pic is a fresco of an actual Greek from 2000+ yrs ago.
Go say that to their faces.

>Still, brown Italians are pretty much the best non-whites.
well they gave you savage pigs civilization

>no,im good at rolling joints tho
then you'll always be a degenerate

White Italians gave us that

>you're going to have a mixture of Greek, Roman and Egyptian in most of these peeps
they were mostly romans and greeks

you just cant accept the fact that they werent pigskinned with yellow hair
>The attached pic is a fresco of an actual Greek from 2000+ yrs ago.
and there are many that show with black hair and black eyes

Italians aren't white, even the northeners are still brown

>It's another Italians are too white Dominican episode

>White Italians gave us that
there isnt such thing in ancient times

do you consider pic related to be white?=

that is clearly a germanic
pic related

Some of them are olive skinned, others white. Just look at the hair though, they've always been like this.

Jews.

Lenses.

>rapebaby meme
Do you realize child mortality rates in medieval Europe? Women just did not survive rape. Northern Italians are Gauls, they always have been. Germanic tribes that invaded dissolved in lombardian aristocracy

I have seen some from the Northern parts who were actually fair - some redheads and blondes. Closer you get to Africa, the darker they usually are. Sicilians are practically niggers. Some of your northern members are practically Swiss, or French. Various conquerors spread their genes in the areas they seized.

You can be white by behaviour.

they arent jews and jew is not a race
>others white
what are those?

do you consider the people in your pic to be white?

pic related,

ancient italians looked similar to this girl

she problably doesnt have germanic genes
but i doubt it

It's not the case actually. Invaders in ancient time were very small in numbers. Only settlers can dramatically change population, that's the case of Sicily. Occasional rapes just caused the destruction of the villages, and women did not survive them

This chikc is definitely whiter than OP

you are just making it shit to proof there were blonde and pigskinned people in ancient rome

there werent, all those people now are germanics mixed or pure germanic

yes

Italians doesn't have Germanic genes at all. All fair blonde Italians are gaulish origin.

you are germanic

>any Italian who isn't a shitskin is German
oh boy here we go again

>All fair blonde Italians are gaulish origin.
bullshit, pigskin

He is not white. HE is a Jew. A Jew is non white. Just like if I said he was a gypsy. Gypsy is not a race, either. But, gypsies are not white. Quit while you're behind, you're embarrassing yourself.

Genetic tests give different result. South Italians are of Greek origin - as in ancient times, and northeners are cisalpine Gauls. Only germanics in Italy are south tyroleans

do you even read history or something?
germans are people made of various germanic tribes

look in google about germanic people, fucking idiot

Actually, ever hear of Hannibal? Actually, didn't you know that the usual precondition for settlement is conquest? Actually, aren't foreign settlers, by DEFINITION, invaders?

Do you have any Mountain Dwarf blood in you?

Are you prone to Kaposi sarcoma ?
If yes, you're a sort of kike nigger.

Falling for the Jew meme. Your people had the Roman empire you self hating cunt
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/107422138#bottom

jew is not a race, askhenazis are germanic/slavic
>Genetic tests give different result.
test made by germanics

Idiot, Italy was the most populated area in Europe when lombards invaded it. There were several thousands of they against 2 mil in cisalpine gallia.

>let me tell you about your country history

Jews get around as much as us Irish..see you cunts still pushing this meme from there to legitimise it.

Gas yourself you obvious kike

>Italy was the most populated area in Europe when lombards invaded it
lombards werent the only germanics that invaded, imbecile
look pic related
you are a germanic mixed that want to believe latin people were like people in italy now

Invaders don't have wife's with them usually. Settlers have. Northern Italy was invaded by a small bunch of germanics, their settlers were contained in Tyrol, while a bunch of warriors intermarried and became lombardian aristocracy.

you people are so pathetic claiming celtic history

most of your people are germanic

why can't you actually back up your memes with science? assuming you are serious of course

Lol, other germanics invaded city of Rome directly, not a vast Po Valley, stupid shitskin

Talcum X is whiter than you.

Nice proxy Nordcuck

An example of settlers with family - Danes in Britain. They came with families and they remained on the island. Same for Arabs in Sicily. Or Hungarians. But it's not the case for northern Italy, where germanics literally disappeared.

>science
what science?
germanic science?
you just need logic and read historyº
listen, stupid germanic

germanic tribes invaded the western empire and settled all those lands

why do you think after that it came the dark ages?
because those savages destroyed everything and made their "kingdoms"

oh you're a desperate case then

>Same for Arabs in Sicily
do you have a source of that?
so germanics invaded and stopped existing while arabs settled and changed the native population?
right?

>germanic tribes invaded the western empire and settled all those lands
So, several thousand of germanics killed millions of local cisalpine Gauls? Are you stupid or what?

not a kike/10

ok man, keep believing you are descendant from romans

germanics need to be exterminated. kek will it

cmon bait and sage these shit threads we can do better

sure man, keep believing each single Roman was a Calabrese even in the north for no apparent reason

>u r germanic

well their portraits confirm how they looked

>their portraits confirm how they looked
right, so diverse like modern Italy

Idiot, where it says something about northern Italy?

better pic

This guy looks Mediterranean as fuck. You just picked a bad picture of him. You could compare his facial features to a Roman/Greek bust and it would be nearly a 1:1 match. No evidence that he's a product of "Arab rape" or anything like that.

hahahaha
one pig man really proof that ancient latins were very diverse

>N-North Italy is white at least!

People actually just believe what they want reality to be. Meanwhile this guy is your standard Northern Italian.

he looks greek

>who were trying to be kind to ugly and slow witted Italians
Who the fuck are you, Hillary Clinton?

yeah sure, pic is pure coincidence

>You could compare his facial features to a Roman/Greek bust and it would be nearly a 1:1 match
good joke

Yes. He looks very tanned in some pictures, but it's normal for the region he lives in.

Pic related
you should read some history man
he look greek