Furfag hate thread

Daily reminder that all furfags must fucking hang.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Czm_P3Zo0bM
youtu.be/eKdc9429GwM
youtube.com/watch?v=Mz3Mi_OZYno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder that dogs made our country
youtu.be/Czm_P3Zo0bM
youtu.be/eKdc9429GwM

I'd Tea-bone that dog

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

reminder that us "fur fags" are more artistic than a bunch of wannabe skinheads

youtube.com/watch?v=Mz3Mi_OZYno

>Tfw gay fur is my fetish

gas me softly user

Iirc, this was done by ex-Disney animators who got shitcanned when they sit down their 2D animation department

*shut down
Unfortunately, some of you might enjoy being gassed

Fuck Disney. There is nothing wrong with 2D animation. They only shut it down because of Princess and the Frog failing (hey maybe kids don't want to see a negress princess kissing frogs?) So we're stuck with ugly 3D shit that all looks the same

I blame the jews for doing this to me

>be ameriretard
>be a furfag

What is this, 2006?

You mean German. They're fuckin' everywhere.

Gutan Nacht

Fuck off

There are enough far right furries that leftists write articles about it. Necking furries won't do the far right any good.

gtfo Sup Forums is a furry loving board

Will libtards ever try to push furries into acceptance or will they keep trying to push shit like pedophilia?

As a furfag I honestly believe Disney is currently pushing furfaggotry both to make more of a profit w. their anthropomorphic products/films/shows AND to prop up furries as the next victim group.

Pic related -- a movie I love and also, I believe, total furfag propoganda.

Furries are for Trump so no

Welcome to 2017, where you can browse the internet through VR and pretend you're in the Matrix
So do you choose the red pill and read a book about Nazis fucking furries or take the blue pill and read a book about gay muslim furries?

They'll try but....

I'm kinda shocked how many furfags are Trump supporters. I mean... I am and I thought that was a rarity, but even so there are more than you'd think.

Mostly, I feel like the furfags who browse Sup Forums are Trump supporters and those that browse Tumblr are what you'd expect -- special snowflake leftists.

>pizza

>furries
>victims
>not the ones that start the fire
there is a reason why furries are hated

Same here dude, I keep my fetish out of public though as should everyone.

This can't be real? Can it?
That's HILLARIOUS.

Yes its real unfortunately.
Welcome to 2017.

Ye.

That's the one saving grace.

>tfw liberals try and push to normalize furfags
>tfw it turns out most furfags are alt-right Trump supporters
>tfw their plan backfires and furfag degenerates refuse to vote for them

Fuck you papa is top tier delivery

>gunny as fuck

No, OP, they may stay.

See the amount of k furs? Makes me happy I too own my firearms

where does one acquire these costumes, a mascot store?

I want to dress up like the K-State Wildcat and molest people at the hospital, is this the ultimate plan to avoid prosecution?

How many people do this stuff?

I actually don't browse k, but I will likely apply for a gun license at some point.

But yeah i know there are a lot of gun-owning furs too.

I live in a state where i didnt need a license. I bought an ak 47 for my 18th birthday

I live in fucking New York... i.e. the USSR of the Northeast.

I wanna move south at some point.

PA here I'm sorry for you

Its fine. Hopefully I can get out of here though....

Also doesn't help I work in one of the most liberal industries (though it sure made working on election day particularly fun).

tfw being a furry is genetic

she's 12...

FL here. Near Port Charlotte.

I just want to be someone's fuck toy. The trap aesthetics guide is useful.

Chem plant worker its hit or miss, most office dudes are cucks, lab workers like myself are based. The shop guys are top tier based

It's real.

That makes sense. I work in media, so I'm surrounded by people who loathed Trump.

Watching him win the election and their shock was perhaps the most glorious moment of my life outside of, maybe, watching the Giants win their SuperBowls.

kek'd heartedly my friend

Tech guys, engineers, and plant guys (the backbone only reason the business works) had a party after Trump won.

Furries arent bad though

Kek at that pic.

yeah fucking furfags, they need some psychological help

kek

I can't even bring myself to get mad at furries, they are so fucking hilariously retarded that it's non-stop entertainment

>only reason the business works

Kinda like how the cities all wanted Hillary, while the rural areas and manufacturing areas -- the areas that provide food and everything the city needs to live as it does -- wanted Trump.

Lel

>he eat's delivery
gay
Muslim
chose one

IF YOU FAP AT 3-8 YOU SHOULD BE HANGED

I'm only a furfag because I have crippling depreshun and cute things bring me happiness.

If you fap to anything below 4 you should be hanged