Allah Lohan

Post your face when you learned that Lindsay Lohan has converted to Islam

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/upstream/lindsay-lohan-changes-insta-bio-alaiukum-salam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's like some people want to self-destruct.

Drugs and alcohol and now converting to Islam.. Stupid bitch.

Does this mean we'll finally be getting Freaky Friday 2: Islamic Boogaloo?

That's either not her or she got JUST'ed

lots of weak, broken people are going to convert to the next new spiritual thing they find

i'm sure she was also a Kabbalist and a Buddhist at points, too

you already see how many ugly shut-in whites are converting in England

> Start doing hard drugs and getting fucked in the butt due to daddy issues

>convert to islam

isn't this the Malcolm X route

Jesus Christ is this true?

Zero fucks given

dailydot.com/upstream/lindsay-lohan-changes-insta-bio-alaiukum-salam/

Nothing but an attempt to stay in the spot light. Now all the gossip magazines that all your fucking roasties read will be paying her for pics and interviews.

Madonna has employed the same tactics to stay relevant her entire career

old thread still going

Muslims are more attention-seeking than scientologists even

>implying she's not already rich

This is the same thing feminists do. They start off as these wild rebellious girls who end up regretting shoving more cocks in then than the Dodger's stadium urinals and turn into man-hating feminists because it's their fault they made poor life decisions.

Lohan's seen more cocks than a chicken farm and every single one of her movies in the last decade tanked in a hilarious fashion. She's had a youth of drugs and non-stop partying, so she went a different way with it. She turned to the 'religion of peace'.

Islam is appealing to western women, especially nowadays, because Islam is submission, which from an evolutionary psychology standpoint, is extremely appealing to women.

While men are weak and infantile, women will seek something that fulfills their compulsions underneath it all, and that is to be in a traditional female role. For some, Islam provides them that feeing. Regardless of how uncompetitive Islam is as a system of society (and it is woefully uncompetitive for its participants) women will ignore that and the atrocious human rights records of Islamic countries and Islam as a whole because it makes them feel like a woman.

>i bet all third waves feminists and SJWs will convert into islam and regret riding the cuck carousal for so long in the upcoming years

She had to of been chosen just to troll those people who saw this coming.

kill it

One more to add to the Registry after Trump innaguration

This. Holy shit.

What is Vince Vaughn thinking there?

We can see what Mel Gibson's face says. "Is this bitch serious? This is what she's using her lifetime award speech on."

evolutionary psychology is junk science, keep telling urself that your garbage beliefs are ~~scientific~~ tho

How long until some muhamad kills her for no reason?

Vince Vaughn is a hardcore libertarian, so probably the same things that Melly G is thinking.

Lindsay "Jihad against Mossad" Lohan

God i love tuckers wtf face

>covering up and going into hiding immediately when age makes it impossible to recover your beauty

smart girl, smart... HOWEVER

you will still die alone

remember she can absolve ALL her sins and reach the best version of the Islamic afterlife by dying while attacking the enemy's of Islam.

Shell get stoned to death after being raped numerous times for being a degenerate skank.

She's a brainwash victim

>no one is talking about me
>I'll do something for attention!
And here we are, talking about it

i for one am happy for her she is finding herself

Just goes to show just how degenerate Islam really is. It's Lindsay lohans rock bottom. Can't wait for virtue signaling cucks to try and weasel out of holding the pedo cult accountable when she gets stoned to death for being a degenerate entitled whore.

Do I trigger you? Refute the point.

>used up whore
>hitting a wall
>washed up celeb
Things they won't do for attention

she looks 40 wtf

washed up whore trying to be relevent but only think relevence comes from kowtowing to liberal cuck values

>more cocks than a chicken farm

kek

>Converts to Islam
>moves to England to feel safer

Oh god the Brexit can't come soon enough.

lol

Doesn't she have topless photos floating around?

Can't imagine the muzzies would be very fond of that.

>Post your face when you learned that Lindsay Loh-
who gives a shit

>i'm sure she was also a Kabbalist and a Buddhist at points, too
Pretty sure she was at least a Kabbalist.

There's a lost of all her sexual partners floating around too.

Given the amount of time she spends literally whoring herself out to the rich arabs I'm not surprised.

She literally did a Playboy spread.

man she was so cute, wtf happened.

i need to give her my seed and love her, where can i contact her?

wwwwwwwww

Too bad she turned into cancer.