Why do Americans and Europeans pretty much dislike each other even though America is a combination of all of their...

Why do Americans and Europeans pretty much dislike each other even though America is a combination of all of their nationalities and has pretty much acquired their cultures? What do you think the reason is Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AIeA-l7k4wM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Americans don't think about Europoors.

America likes to take Saudi dick up the ass.

Dude we taking about european and american leave our bedioun ass in the desert

youtube.com/watch?v=AIeA-l7k4wM

Cultureless mongrels have nothing but a crumbling empire and their wasteful consumerism to identify with, Europeans on the other hand consist of a vastly diverse and respectively homogenous groups who have distinct cultures, heritages and real bonds with their lands. As such we are shaped differently in our environments thus unfathomable to puny mcminds, notable exceptions excluded, however one does not pick a stance on peoples based on exceptions

>t. camel fucker

HICKORY DICKORY DOCK
EUROPE CAN SUCK MY COCK
DOOOO WHAT'S IN THE BOWL BITCH?

Damn that shit is lit. Im dancing legit

>jew whore

I'm sorry, I forgot that your country existed, but I'm sure you have a distinct and important "culture."

>have nothing but a crumbling empire and their wasteful consumerism to identify with

That describes a lot of Europe

let's argue who is the bigger jew whore when the whole world knows it's Saudi

Ameritards are the niggers of the white people. They're the only non redpilled white race and the only to make the top ten of every fucking third world statistic per capita.

And their corruption is ruining the world but they're just too dumb and indoctrinated to realise it.

I don't dislike or hate Europeans. I actually get along pretty well with most of them in games and real life.

Don't take Sup Forums so serious.

Most Americans actually have a high opinion of Europeans

It's you loser fucks across the pond that refuse to acknowledge any kind of kinship, sans the UK.

And that's why we are foreverially allied
Literally forverially ready to go to war with the rest of the fucking world, totally covered in a military that makes all of you look inept and loving it.

>special relationship with dad and the nips forever

I think you arguing in the wrong thread, gunther scheiß

>only to make the top ten

Are you alking about the Olympcs again, or the World Cup?

I couldn't hear you over all the winning.

Americans don't hate europoors. Truth is, they're never on our mind.We're really friendly people and they're jus massive cunt holes. end

so how does little boy butt feel like? since... you know mudslimes are pedos. seriously kys.

I hate Americans.

I hate niggers.
I hate gypsies.
I hate arabs and mudslimes in general.
I hate kikes.
I hate psychopaths (white or not).

I don't hate Americans.

We just jelly. It's like watching your children do far better than you could ever imagined or hope to do yourself.

American arrogance is empty.

Because they are mutts.

no it fucking isn't europe is an aged empire (a hellhole). canada and us still have some pretty bits

America is filled with spics, niggers, degenerates, and liberals. It's shit.

It's still would be germanistan, kraut. You're cucked beyound belief.

With all the non-whites we've let in, I don't really blame them.

You had a pretty good run tho. You just got jewed too early in your career.

Europeans are snobs that look down at everybody except for shitskins

Fuck off Pedro

>russian people's culture destroyed and eradicated by ussr, even the ashes were shot in the back of the head
>have nothing left other than the desire to languish under yet another kgb despot
>s-ss--s-tupid americans y-y-yo-you're just com-con-co-consumer whores!
so kawaii and ~~tsundere~~ slav-kun! ツ ツ ツ

I don't hate Europeans, I generally think they're pretty cool as long as they don't start something right off the bat. I've met a bunch of foreign exchange students in college and they were all nice people. One dude from Northern Italy was a complete bro. One thing I've noticed is with a southern accent it makes you really approachable, so maybe that's just why Europeans like talking to me.

>We're really friendly people and they're jus massive cunt holes.
Completely the opposite. Your friendliness is fake, you are pretentious, ignorant faggots.

>Your friendliness is fake
I don't understand why people think that about Americans. I try to be friendly and neighborly to everyone.

Does your ass still hurt from the russian pounding?

He's not Russian...

Making a lot of generalisations there dune coon

Because eurotards are commies, gunless, and poor.

Americans naturally despise all three of those things.

Out friendliness is not fake, we are being genuine. Why is this such a complex concept for you people.

Your attitude is however, the typical angry and overly dramatic one I expect.

>yurope is so weak its ruled over by a crumbling empire full of mutts
TOP KEK

>Europeans aren't pretentious and ignorant

Kek, all you have to do is have a few discussions w people to figure out this stuff is basically universal

Its the " so close you begin to realize its somthing different" phenomenon. Why do you think the biggest wars have been fought between people who have so much in common. And most of it is friendly banter though. Every German likes america as far as i know. Not everything, but most of it.

>vomit

Projection. Go into any grocery store or stand in any line in England or other European country and try striking up a conversation, they will look at you as if you're insane. They think we fake it because they can't comprehend that strangers can be nice to each other

Don't worry Ahmed, your "culture" will be purged soon enough.

my ancestors left because Europe is a shithole.

Burgers truly are the most pathetic country when it comes to taking "banter". Embarrassing to look at.

I like the most euopeans i've met: Germans, Dutch, Brits, Irish, Swedes. Italians and French not so much.

Take some playdough of different colors. All bright and varied. Now roll them all up together into a ball and roll it around together for a few minutes.

It looks like shit now. There you go. That's why people hate us.

Honestly I've been to Murica/California and I've been surprised how nice and cordial everyone is. People ask you where you're from and generally being friendly. I don't think it's all fake, unless you're at the store or they're trying to sell something to you.

Even encounters with the niggs were mostly OK, other than the FUCKING TSA checkpoints at the airport which was 100% BLACK Shaniquas telling you to remove your shoes and walk through the gate. Generally all that US border control is like some kind of creepy totalitarian police state. It's like anuddah shoah.

Although everything is absurdly commercial, they're really the best at this capitalism thing. Had a fuckton of fun at theme parks and rollercoasters and shit.
I got kind of tired of people asking me how am I doing though.

thank you Tyrone. all of europe will be grateful to live in your "culture"

Because we're better than them.

>Its a "our unfunny insults are banter, your unfunny insults are butthurt" yuropost

Christ you faggots are insecure

Our friendliness is not fake because we're not bitter Europoors.

jewish "divide and conquer" tactics pushing hatred for the other both ways

It's all bantz, Abdul.
>inb4 totally not bantz this is srsfukin'bidness
It's fucking bantz.

>Europeans
who?

>cultureless

That's not bants you retarded favela-fucker, literal-who country is just whining because he wishes that his shithole has impact on the world.

Americans are more indifferent than anything else, unless a libfag starts extolling how much more progressive they are than us, in which case we despise them with the libfag.

Always remember we still hate you Arabs more though.

SAGE

East and west coast faggots are fake
Flyover states inland are genuinely nice people
Less populated a state is the nicer the people are, that's why I'm moving to Wyoming

pretty much this, but is Europe really that redpilled?

Pretty much

Europeans hate about america what they hate about each other.
America hates europes ignorance to the aspects of american culture that are unique to the continent.

Don't let this Saudi FAGGOT troll all of you so easily. He probably faps to his own fan fiction involving Europe and America at war raping each others ass holes.

>has pretty much acquired their cultures
We haven't. We've always assimilated them to the dominant Anglo Saxon culture. There are a few groups that aren't completely assimilated and they're always making a fuss (Italians, Irish, etc.)

>Ameritards are the niggers of the white people. They're the only non redpilled white race and the only to make the top ten of every fucking third world statistic per capita.
Like the best unis, and outranking many Western countries in pre uni education even counting spics and blacks? Like producing Griffith, Welles, Ford, etc while you haven' produced any art worth preserving for centuries?

best post is almost always first for some reason

>Europeans on the other hand consist of a vastly diverse and respectively homogenous groups who have distinct cultures, heritages and real bonds with their lands.
All those cultures are merely the result of cultural mixing. Typical illiterate Europoor
>writes a paragraph of rage
>u just can't handle the bantz
lol

when you try this hard

Americans want to be world number 1 Cuck_land but Europeans wont them be

It isn't fake. It's just a different culture. We are a naiive, optimistic, and idealistic people. We want other people to feel good. idk why that is so rage inducing to euroserfs