Developments Jan16
>IS cuts off supply line, claims Deir Ezzor is encircled and cut into two
>SAA, Hezbollah attempt to liberate key gas fields in east Homs
>SAA storms Al-Fijah Springs in Wadi Barada
>"rebels" to attend Kazakhstan talks
>SAA cuts strategic supply road for rebel forces in East Ghouta
>IS conducts drone attacks on Mosul civilians
>ypg retakes another village from isis in al-raqqah
>IS leader gives ultimatum to foreign fighters in Mosul to return home or carry out suicide attacks
>Libya forces retake Benghazi district from extremists
>Houthi forces ambush Saudi convoy west of Taiz
youtu.be/riP5y2wKlEE

Help Syria
donate.fidf.org/page/contribute/support-Israels-soldiers-today

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uaVyeJXHBWE
talkingpointsmemo.com/cafe/americas-failure-russia-success-in-syrias-war
youtube.com/watch?v=B9UnVemiug4
youtube.com/watch?v=PTgl8CMFm5c
youtube.com/watch?v=unmgQwS7lcI
youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-hhYuGWoUAE
youtube.com/watch?v=dsKk64lrQpk
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-successfully-splits-deir-ezzor-enclave-two/
ageofshitlords.com/infiltrating-mommy-wars-facebook-group/
pri.org/stories/2014-09-16/isis-selling-cheap-oil-its-enemies-syrias-government-kurds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race.

First for the druze
youtube.com/watch?v=uaVyeJXHBWE

talkingpointsmemo.com/cafe/americas-failure-russia-success-in-syrias-war

Looks like Russia is experiencing major failures if they can't even help their ally hold two cities in the open desert...

I don't believe the Kurds or Iraqis lost any major cities under US support.

Russia is a third-rate ally with no precision air strike capabilities.

Based Issam will always win in the end

DELETE NOW!

>I don't believe the Kurds or Iraqis lost any major cities under US support
they lost half of iraq under us support

NOT OVER YET

>#DeirEzzor earlier today

Aftermath of an explosive with nails and stuff?

How did this happen in Deir Ezzor?

>#DeirEzzor Airstrikes by RuAF/SyAAF warplanes continue, sorties targeting the Cemetery area & Tharda mountains.

>years of siege?
>several us airstrikes than killed many soldiers and damaged the infrastuckture(i mean the power supply for the Druze area)?
>Constant flow of ready to die minions for isis?
choose

a b s o l u t e
k i n o

Keep pounding ISIS to oblivion!

Fucking send the Tiger!

It ain't over till it's over motherfuckers!

SYRIANS, WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION

To be fair, the US wasn't actually there or providing air support.

The IS advances over the Sunni Triangle were all on Iraqi forces failing.

>Deir er zor is falling
>the druze is going to be killed
>new major isis propaganda push
mfw youtube.com/watch?v=B9UnVemiug4

baker/doctor

Russia had great success in Syria and ME in general considering their capabilities.

Literally Country with 1.3 Trillion dolars GDP outplayed US (16 trillion dolars GDP) and GB ,France etc.

And war in Iraq with ISIS was nowhere near devastating as war in Syria for Syrian army .Iraqis and Kurds are in much better shape then SAA .Also US invest much much more into Kurdish and Iraqi military then what Russia invests in Syrian army (Russia doesnt have the money ).

US have much much more effecient air force compared to Russia ,however considering russian capabilities they did great job and are doing great job in Syria.

So im guessing the only way they have held on so long is the airfield. RIP all of the cut off forces will be headed in 1 week without breaking that encirclement. Russia is the only way this is getting cleaned up, but even then, it will just be encircled again.

I dont support the SAA or Rusia's geo political party, but i respect brave soldiers, Deir Ezzor and the land around it may never be recaptured, and the defenders likely know this, but they still fight, so hard, to protect the so few they can.
Respect

Russia is mostly bombing FSA and "moderate" Jihados, which are in cities and suburbs, with pretty much zero ROE.

US is mostly bombing IS in Iraq and in some parts of Syria, with restrictive ROE, albeit armed drones and 24/7 surveillance mitigates that.

Apples and oranges, really.

Until Russia takes on IS seriously, then can you start comparing it.

Hell, Raqqah will be tasked for the coalition and Russia will get a freebie.

First i was like
>Thanks god cavalary has arrived

But then i
>If they are not capable of holding on their own someday cavalry wont make it in time

>Commander of the #SAA in #DeirEzzor

>Brigadier General Issam Zaheredeen (middle)
>Image taken today

Could I get some aesthetic/vaporwave /sg/ memes?

More recent Isaam

Last place tiger was spotted is around Kuweiris

youtube.com/watch?v=PTgl8CMFm5c

I haven't been on /sg/ in a while but first I hear Palmyra is retaken, now DeZ is split in two, WTF is the SAA doing? ISIS should be fucking crumbling by now but they are still taking ground, even against the supposed hardcore guys in DeZ? Seriously?

That guy was hung af

Airstrike in Hama:
youtube.com/watch?v=unmgQwS7lcI

Supposedly they launched an attack with 14k snackbars on DeZ. They're throwing everything at them.

SAA sent most of their manpower to take aleppo so ISIS took advantage of the manpower vacuum and rushed Palmyra but it looks more like it was just a faint to buy time to push Dez
ISIS getting BTFO hard in iraq so they shift dudes to syria

Winged hussars in 30 minutes.
youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ

>SAA footage from Deir ez-Zor
youtube.com/watch?v=-hhYuGWoUAE
>Wadi Barada
youtube.com/watch?v=dsKk64lrQpk

There is a good chance DeZ wont fall (in next week or two), and Palmyra most likely going to be retarken.
>WTF is the SAA doing
Honeslty speaking clearing pockets is alot smarter than strenching a way through the desert to Palmyra or Dez.
Although i personally hope General Issam will be fine.

Palmyra and DeZ are of secondary importance to the survival of Assad. They are out in the eastern desert while Russia and SAA have always focused mainly on keeping and retaking ground in "useful Syria", i.e. the Damascus-Aleppo axis. But still, feels bad man.

Thats because the US is aiding ISIS to spit Russia

>14k snackbars
source ?

>It has been estimated that as many as 14,000 ISIS fighters are participating in this operation to capture Deir Ezzor from government forces.
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-successfully-splits-deir-ezzor-enclave-two/

Of course, their numbers aren't confirmed, since it's pro-saa source (why i said supposedly). But their force is significant atleast.

Western Syria was always lost ever since ISIS BTFO Palmyra.

If you guys didn't know the Palmyra offensive was to stop and steal stockpiled equipment for an eventual Homs offensive.

The SAA is corrupt and incompetent, they have no desire of ending ISIS, it makes them a lot of money.

They'll probably fuck off to greener pastures with 100 concubines if the war ever goes sour.

oh man hope they get through it

> RUSSSSIA STRONKKKKKK

Lmfao. What a fucking meme that turned out to be. Russia has been in Syria for like 2 fucking years and have made virtually zero progress.

That's hilarious.

Meanwhile, in Iraq, US/Iraqi/Kurd forces are obliterating ISIS and capturing terrority at a rapid rate. Compared to the shit show in Syria.

This conflict is only going to end one way and that will be with the death of Assad.

Russia's economy is completely shit so this campaign in Syria isn't going to last much longer. Not to mention Russia has already started to pull back air strike operations due to the rising cost and lack of success on the ground.

Russia is a shitty ally. They couldn't even take control over Syria even with the help of several other nations. Not to mention US special forces conducting operations on HVTs.

Russia is pretty fucking useless when they can't use nukes.

no.

Have you #prayed for Aleppo yet?
Looks like you are totally forgeting it. Also you making Assad go anytime soon? No? Why not?

Sorry meant Eastern Syria, durp.

It's afternoon gimme a break.

Anyway yes, lots of trading occurs between the SAA and ISIS.

>sends shitton of weapons to "moderate" extremists
(Jew)

>Assad must go

>lots of trading occurs between the SAA and ISIS
We've seen alot of trading between T*rkey and ISIS, but Syria? Please give proofs before throwing such wild accusations out.

As to be expected from pro-jihadist shills, no proofs.

professional refugee

Why the fuck are you sperging out? They all trade with each other, it's not like some satanic ritual, it's a fucking civil war.

Jeez man, relax, you're like some swedish onur.

Kek, fuck off you shill.

>still no proof
>take me at my word
haha jihadi shill

From hence forward I deem you, by the power Onur vested in me:

Onur Al Cucki

Onur 'Abu Anglo' Al Bongi

Dear god man, go back to r/scw where you belong.

Anyways I'm off to bed again. gn /sg/

more hugh

assad needs to start winning asap, I dont want to listen to this assadboo whining in every thread

Basically this. Even with sending in hundreds of tanks they couldn't even take all of the Donbass region.

>may never be recaptured
Kek. ISIS is in such good shape right now, no way they'll be pushed back in the near future. After all, their recent string of victories in Mosul and Raqqa is freeing up forces to fight the Syrians

jajajajaja menudo puto subnormal

>Help Syria
>link to help kikes

what fuckery is this? don't you have any shame?

Rabbi Schmuli told me to remind you to bring your yarmukle to Temple this Friday. Sorry things aren't going the way Bibbi wanted them to

jews

>spending 1.3 trilion dollars on war in afghanistan
>2200+ killed burgers
>fleeing the country after realising they can't win against goat fuckers
>humiliated by the guys they supported and equipped 30 years ago
>taliban stronger then ever

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you guys?

Your time is running out in Deir Ez-Zor. Shouldn't have betrayed the Sunnah, Shiite faggots.

+ killed burgers
In the tens of thousands if you count 'civilian' contractors. Trillions spent, tens of thousands of suicides from PTSD, and now AQ/IS have a frontline in nearly every Islamic nation.

You cannot win.

Rare Alizee

If the YPG-PKK managed to hold Kobane, which was a much harder task, I think that general Issam will deliver, specially if Russian cavalry arrives, desu. They just gotta fucking reorganize their forces, clean the pockets faster and blitzkrieg their way into Homs and DEZ, it's starting to look like a fucking joke for them. The YPG is doing a hell of a lot more right now than the SAA with all the Russian support. For fucks sake, Assad.

Haha, that's literally accurate.
ageofshitlords.com/infiltrating-mommy-wars-facebook-group/

Also, why cant the fucking Russian carpet bomb the ISIS positions or do sorties with MI-35s, killing hundreds of them in the process while there is still time.

Why don't you go join your brothers, you must be suffering over here in the degenerate west.

>Russians
Fix'd.

Are there really 150,000 civilians in Deir Ezzor or are these just fictitious Aleppo tier numbers made up by Russian propaganda?

I have a few kids, and I exploit your system for my benefit.

Have you heard of Mosul? It's a fucking mess and isn't going nearly as quick and clean as advisers said it would. Trump isn't going to escalate in Syria, I doubt he will even continue doing anything in Syria other than maybe targeting ISIS.

>fleeing the country after realizing they can't win against goat fuckers
We are still in Afghanistan you realize that right? I got two buddies deployed there right now. ISIS gaining influence is the biggest issue, Taliban are a non-issue and might actually be useful idiots if they end up at odds with ISIS.

Probably Aleppo tier BS to be honest.

Syria or Assyria, which one is the correct term? Syria is a word in Sureth which means Assyria, that's why I'm asking.

>From Latin Syria, from Ancient Greek Συρία (Suría), ultimately from Akkadian 𒀸𒋩 (Aššur, “Assur”) and hence originally synonymous to Assyria.

It's possible, people there have constant food supply and the only territory they could run to is ISIS.
There's no good source on that but I wouldn't be suprised if some 70-100 thousand lived there.

Dang, you should be scared, Assyria is so close to you. Weren't my people the first to enslave you back when we took over Israel (ancient times)?

2011: 90.000 us soldiers in afghanistan
2015: 8.500
>we totally didn't flee the yountry, everything is according to the plan
wew lad. after bombing the shit out of afghanistan, you are forcet to fight the muhajedeen man vs man. and you are losing. your soldiers are afraid of leaving the bases because of ambushes. and when they think of ied's they are shitting their pants.

and the taliban leaving afghanstan to fight isis? nah

Onur says: Bilad Al-Sham and that 'Assyria' is a kurdish myth

pri.org/stories/2014-09-16/isis-selling-cheap-oil-its-enemies-syrias-government-kurds

Cease your kurd posting.

>Onur says:

What, are you guys in bed together?

He's probably that Iranian dude in Sweden; don't bother, my spurdo friend.

Assyrians, may G-d wipe out their name, expelled the original 12 tribes of Israel and enslaved the Israelites.
But G-d made sure to punish you for your crimes. your Empire crumbled and your people barely exist anymore.
What comes around goes around..

Aren't we all?

#Onurism #Koksal #Turan

>G-d

Hehe nice memes

>your people barely exist

this sounds really funny coming from guy whose race lost like 90% of their population throughout their history