Martin Shkreli hit in face with dog shit

Martin Shkreli hit in face with dog shit.

avclub.com/article/walking-turd-martin-shkreli-smacked-face-actual-tu-248505

Best news I've heard all day.

TrewNews

sounds like shit

A FUCKING LEAF

Where's all the music this rat face promised to release to the public?

Where.
Music.

>Martin Shkreli hit in face with an albanian.
fixd

Albanians>pasta niggers

Martin Shkreli is bro-tier as fuck.

Tell that to your wimminz working dem streets over here :^)

now's when some uninformed inbred comes in & shits up the thread by saying he'd deserve it even though in one fell swoop he stabilized the production of a drug, made it more affordable to get, gave it away for free to those who needed it, sunk money into research for replacements & garnered interest from other companies in similar products, & stiffed the (((insurance companies))) up the ass while kicking back to his investors

fucking would by him a beer anytime.

good. he's an evil little bitch and i look forward to his being locked up for decades after he's found guilty due to his little failed ponzi scheme.

>bitch boy running damage control

lmao.

Yea man, the ponzi scheme, questionable financial decisions, and price gouging was all a massive ruse to encourage others to invest! What a kind individual.

In fact we should apply this same line of thinking to disasters. If power is destroyed in a city and i come sell generators for 1000s of dollars im not really gouging! Im actually encouraging others to come in and invest in the power industry of the region when people see how much money there is in the market.

>muh libertarian views

u mad

...what is the other alternative? you give away generators for free?

Spotted the fag. I'm glad he owned those fags with raising the price of aids meds.

>If power is destroyed in a city and i come sell generators for 1000s of dollars im not really gouging! Im actually encouraging others to come in and invest in the power industry of the region when people see how much money there is in the market.
I see nothing wrong with this.

Abos work the streets in Italy?

You're both retards on this subject and have no clue what you're talking about.

A new version of the drug came out about a year after he pulled his stunt. He actually helped people and everyone hates him for it.

kys russel

Mama mia pasta power

>i-i-its was just a leaf haha

these unoriginal unfunny faggots are all commenting "hurrr that poor turd" in the comments section

These people are so permanently upset it's like butthurt is their main source of energy. Sadly all they use it for is showing the world how utterly buttholocosted they are.

>implying anyone but a cryptoshqip would say that

>These people are so permanently upset it's like butthurt is their main source of energy.
it literally is, they derive their sense of self worth from others.

Sounds like he got shit faced