Other urls found in this thread:

theresistanceparty.org
all-souls.org
demandprotest.com/recruitment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

drempfh BOTFO

Here is the Resistance site

> theresistanceparty.org

>Is this finally when Americans will grow balls and cause an injury to a so called "protester".
Doubt it.
Americans are fast to call other cucks, but when they are supposed to take initiative, all we hear are crickets.

The actual inauguration will probably be safe enough due to Secret Service protection, but afterparties like delporaball will most probably be cancelled simply due to someone called a bomb-threat in to the venue.

I'm convinced this is a front tied to Soros with the objective of further destabilizing America.

Soros got trump elected you dumb bitch

Wrong

HAHAHA you're retarded dipshit. Look at his ties to the CF.

If Kayne doesn't do a surprise performance during the innaguration, I'll have lost all faith in him.

He will only ever be Kim's bitch to me otherwise.

all-souls.org

>Demand Protest is the largest private grassroots support organization in the United States. We pay people already politically motivated to fight for the things they believe. You were going to take action anyways, why not do so with us!

>We are currently seeking operatives to help send a strong message at upcoming inauguration protests.

>PLEASE NOTE: You will be required to attend an in-person workshop and sign our standard non-disclosure agreement.

>As a Demand Protest operative you will receive a monthly retainer of $2,500 on top of our standard per-event pay of $50/hr, as long as you participate in at least 6 events a year. We are extremely flexible and can work with almost any existing work schedule. Full-time operatives receive health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacations, and paid trainings. Travel expenses are always paid.

>All operatives have access to our 24/7 phone helpdesk in addition to in-person support at events.

Apply: demandprotest.com/recruitment/

>• Location: Oklahoma City, Tulsa
>• Post ID: 12627241 tulsa

cant wait for friday

This is their Mission Statement of sorts:
>"We are strategists mobilizing millennials across the globe with seeded audiences and desirable messages. With absolute discretion a top priority, our operatives create convincing scenes that become the building blocks of massive movements. When you need the appearance of outrage, we are able to deliver it at scale while keeping your reputation intact."

what do they think will actually happen?

>well folks, looks like since this particular ceremony was disrupted we can forget about that whole "presidency" thing

>what do they think will actually happen?

Marshal Law

They actually want Fascism, So that they can replace it with Communism...

>dat pic

This.
Did you know one word was messed up during obamas oath by the judge so later they redid it?
Even though trump is already president, the oath means nothing, he becomes president that day even if he slept all day.
The pomp is for the plebs, like when usurper kings of England would rush to get anointed when a king died because in the pleb eves after that it was very hard to remove them. Plebs never change, it's all magic and social ques to them

oh please what are the SJW's gonna do? cry on people?

>just as Trump goes to put his hand on the bible, Jeb! swoops in and touches it first, thereby bestowing the office of POTUS to its rightful heir. SLOW AND STEADY

you can bet your bottom dollar most people will be attending any of those rallies as a social event. funny how they take so many damn selfies during them. it's a fucking mardi gras for these people.

>Sedition
>Treason

Getting pretty close, family. When can we start bringing these people up on charges?

Kek
A turtle should appear under the book as a sign

110% Wrong.
are you even from this planet? fucking idiot.

I AM A ROBOT
YOU FUCKING FAGGOTY ASS
JAP JEW C U C K

I keep forgetting Caitlyn/Bruce Jenner is Kanye's father in law. He is an open Trump supporter and has been for over a year. I bet he redpilled Kanye over the years since he's been with Kim.