This is the man you voted for

this is the man you voted for

Fuck off shill. 5D CHESS xDDxDDDDDd

I didn't vote

Found the Autist

If you are rich why should you pay for poor peoples vaccination? Thats how he thinks.

>Autism lol

hes right tho

I got a flu shot this year because I volunteer with the elderly and guess what? I got the fucking flu anyway! What gives!?

That way he can deny having won the elections due to weaponized autism.
36D scrabble

>he needs vaccines
>he's not a healthy 20 year old white man
Stay pleb

How dems were able to lose? You have to be super retarded or something.

I haven't had a flu shot in like a decade and I rarely get sick with anything. My mother also didn't get a flu shot this season and she hasn't gotten sick, whereas she used to get shots and get sick during previous flu seasons.

>he's an infowarrior

my god

i couldn't be happier desu

Are you spastic? The man who lead the research team at the CDC admitted to finding links between the bird flu vaccine and autism. Why is this not enough for you to bring the rest of vaccines into question? Oh right because "nobody would do that"
Haha I fucking would.

only a retard would get a flu shot

>one-post
>one contextless meaningless sourceless brainless line

this. i got sick once this year right after christmas and it only lasted 24 hrs. i puked my brains out then chilled/slept the rest of the day. i don't know how people can get sick so often. stop eating GMO dogshit, retards.

He's objectively right

the difference is what he is advocating for there is silly, but we'll blow it off because even if he's successful at mandating people spreading out their vaccines (which he didn't say he wants to mandate, just saying you should do it), it'll just make the process less convenient.
Then you have the left pushing for all sorts of nonsensical gun laws because they have no idea what does what on a gun, but you won't let that stop them, and gibs all over the place because you will be happier when you have no control over your own life and the government has it all.

Good.

Sounds like his son got autism

Does he blame vaccines for his sons autism?

No it isn't, you presumptuous twat

Of course he's mad about vaccines causing autism, His son is a victim.

They give you that shot so you get infected with the flu...that's why they call it "Flu shot"

I remember once in school they were giving us vaccines and I refused it...the next day a shitload of students were absent because they got sick

This desu. It clearly fucked up Baron.

When your playing with weaponized autism of this maganitude it's a threat to national security

The things he's saying are honestly not far out, its something to at least explore

gee it's almost like vaccines are a tiny dose of the disease so your immune system fights off a minor version to prevent you from getting the full blown thing

really makes you think

Genius.

better clown or devil?

No, it's pretty fucking stupid.

Trump has been right for every single thing that he has ever said.

>"I'm not against vaccines"

What's the problem shitwit

Why do you assume OP's implication is negative?