FUCKING $32,000 IN 4 DAYS FOR BEING A FILTHY COALBURNER

We will never be able to redpill the normies, will we Sup Forums?

This bitch never worked a day in her life, but she crys out MUH RACISM and EVERYONE THROWS THEIR MONEY AT HER.

The self-entitlement of the millennial generation is fucking disgusting. Too bad we will have good relations with Russia under Trump. Kinda wish they were in the mood to nuke us.

Other urls found in this thread:

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
boards.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's her story? And how about a link you filthy casual?

she'll need it to pay his bail in the future

Her father didn't like that she was burning the coal and wouldn't pay the toll for her tuition.

You can easily google the gofundmepage, you lazy fuck

Pic related is the rest of the story

Imma laugh when the nigger beats her to death, or leaves her knocked up.

>I'm 18
stopped fucking reading

both false.

Her story is she was a spoiled brat and her dad basically said to grow up and pay for college. He didn't care about her nigger boyfriend. She made the gofundme to scam the nigger audience out of money though.

White women are the only people that do this shit

#StopWhiteWomen

>THEIR MONEY
why do you care? this is 500000000x perferable to her somehow getting tax dollars.

speaking of which, if you simply cannot let it go, just report it to the IRS because there is no way in hell she's going to claim it

You go girl!

Pretty much
He just wanted the girl to get a job, and she refused.

it is LITERALLY because people like you insist on spreading the story, even if it's out of rage

The girl was lying anyway

How is it possible that a site exists where you ask for money and dumbasses just give you their money?

There has to be some kind of Jewish catch to this.

God damn what a genius scam. I too am coal burner gib money plz

>the girl is lying
Source? Is it so hard to believe that someone feel similarly to what Sup Forums feels?

the site gets a cut

Be honest, you fuckers are salty you didn't think of a scam this good before.

I would stake my life her parents are in on this along with her "boyfriend" and this girl just pulled in a clean 30k

>a coalburner
>never worked a day
>parent wont support her anymore
oh man, imagine when it's time for her to pay the toll, assuming the nigger story is real

kek well played nippon

Do you think the people here are going to be shameless enough to share this via their social media outlets? Normies aren't coming into Sup Forums for their news either.

just stfu faggot

>if sweden
>sweden YES
>if america
>fucking coalburners bro ;(
fuck you burgers, I'm glad that you're disgusting anglo culture will die within the century.

There are no nice black families in Memphis. Every single area blacks move to in this city turns to shit and they literally follow white people around the areas...like white people will move away from an area because the crime is getting too bad and the blacks see this and want to follow the whites which in turn makes the new area bad also...so around and around it goes. Now whites are trying to move back into the mid town and downtown areas and the blacks are crying gentrification, but they've already infested all but the richest suburbs with drugs and crime. She'll end up being constantly beaten because HE was likely beaten by his abusive mother/grandmother. I can't even count how many times i've been out somewhere and i've seen a black woman hoist up one of her chillens by a single arm or leg and just furiously beat them. Her dad has every single fucking right to be pissed...because not only will he have mulatto children but he'll ALSO have to deal with Michalarquavious's likely fucked up family.

God bless her parents.

If I tell my parents I'm not Muslim anymore and they kick me out will Sup Forums pay my tuition?

AMERICA YES

America is much more cucked than any European nation, you are just good at hiding it.
The hypocrisy of amerisharts is real.

Get her name and give it to the IRS. She probably will not report the income from this.

le epic 52% white face

le epic celtic and german face

Pretty fucking great for her. I would also use white guilt for a quick buck.

There is no hope for us to get our own gf. There has to be something we can do to reverse this trend. Acting violence will make the world think of us as enemies. What does Sup Forums need to do then?

>tfw america is totally fat and shitty except for owning guns
>tfw american but 5'9" 120 lbs body fat is feels good man

They get more attractive as you go from right to left.

i just think its funny

5'6 120

you are a girl

>celebrating nigger yank holiday
Fuck Sweden pull your head in mate.

>100% white
the american definition of 100% white is a lot different from the european definition of 100% white.

What's his name, I want to see how cherry picked that photo of him is. He looks like a hood monkey in disguise.

>$32,000
Enough for her to buy real coal-burner and throw herself in.

this looks like the south desu, fucking niggers and degenerate coalburners

>anywhere in the us
>not coalburned beyond belief
cant fool me, shart.

Any idea where they went to school? Former Memphian here.

She goes to Hutchison. $20k a year. Spoiled little bitch.

>How is it possible that a site exists where you ask for money and dumbasses just give you their money?
Try Kickstarter and Patreon

She's spoiled because she has a BBC filling her, not because she goes there

Pottery

Not exactly impressive if story was on BBC.

i meant the southern US swedecuck

>$20k a year

Generally speaking, that's not very much desu senpai. Although it is a TON to pay in order to attend some horseshit no-name college in bumfuck-retard Tennessee.

>report it to the IRS

THIS

It's a private high school.

>chick could probably pull an 8
>settles for some nigger
pretty stupid t b h

>slutchison

Did you not read what I posted?

>swedecuck
Your country has the most niggers, spics, jews, cucks, leftists, feminists et.c
The entire mess we're in now is because of the U.S being a cespool for jews and degeneracy.

Sweden has an actual nationalist party getting in charge in a year, we're 80% white whilst you're 52% """white""".
and yes, it is true that our goverment is trying to kill Swedes off but so is yours.

Interracial does pay better.

Every one of those are nothing but white cucks. Non-whites don't donate to this.

Literally this. White liberal cunts are cancerous.

Probably St.Agnes or Scagnes as i've heard it called. All the white sluts seem to come to Scagnes.

burn the _____ pay the _____

Spoiled as in same context as spoiled food.

reminder that 93% of coalburners have to raise their kid without a father

Do not worry. The toll will be paid in full.

You know, looking at this for a prolonged period of time does make me feel really pissed off. The way that she looks so smug by throwing away her entire genetic heritage just like that because she thinks it's "the right thing to do".

Nothing enrages me more than actual interracial coupling, especially to the extreme that is presented here. She looks like a pretty young lady, he looks like a decent enough guy, each can be with somebody the member of their own group, or race, but instead they want to interbreed and create this disgusting spawn of miscegenation who will have no real culture and a tainted lineage.

This is a disgrace to God, to humanity, and is quite frankly evil.

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

>You can easily google the gofundmepage, you lazy fuck

you could easily have linked user to it since you started a thread and intended to attempt to influence our thinking on this matter you cock gargling noob faggot.

literally the most cucked nation in the west.

How long until she needs more money because the black guy won't support his 4 kids?

Don't worry too much OP

>shes gonna get raped
>....in taxes next year

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/107422138#bottom

What's wrong with being a filthy coal burner..yo momma sucked enuff BBC before she "settled" for pop.. let's face it it's the Americunt way

You are right.
America is a Sweden of the West

>From the data amassed it can be suitably deduced that on average 92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock, with Caucasian mothers leading in that percentage. 90% of women who have children out of wedlock with African American men will not end up marrying that man, where as 10% will wed, yet those that wed or do have their children in wedlock typically end up a single mother nonetheless due to divorce. Of women that had biracial children with African American men out of wedlock 50% had only one child out of wedlock and 50% had more than one child out of wedlock, and when they do have multiple children out of wedlock 79% of the time the children do not have the same father. 77% of biracial children with African American fathers presently live below the poverty line and 82% end up on government assistance at some point. 88% of the time the father of the child does not financial support or help with the economic costs of the child, consequently leaving the encumbrance of fiscal care exclusively on the mother. 90% of biracial children with African American fathers don’t have their father in their life. 94% of the surveyed mothers believe the father of their child doesn’t have a good relationship with the child. 63% of biracial children who are raised without an active father in their life exhibit major behavioral problems, where as 37% of biracial children raised without an active father don’t exhibit major behavioral problem. Biracial children with African American fathers who have an active father in their life exhibit major behavioral problems 17% of the time leaving 83% who won’t exhibit those behaviors. Unmistakably it is within the interest of the public to endorse and advocate black fatherhood and find resolutions to remedy black paternal absenteeism.

The difference is we were born into it. A bunch of rich faggots brought niggers here

You chose to be invaded for no reason.

>Not making a scam to get SJW's money
We should have learned from clockboy

Anyone else notice that Heather Harmon aka Heather Brooke aka deepthroat queen is the most recent donator?

Just donated 200€.

Like someone said up top, report to IRS. She probably has no idea she even needs to.

>disown daughter because she's a mudshark
>caring at all what she does afterwards

>5 ap courses
>thinks this is amazing enough to brag about

This shit is hilarious and if I have a daughter and she mudhsharks I'm disowning her as well fuck that

I'm seriously giving thought to fabricating an utter bullshit sob story to milk this cash cow for what its worth.

Anyone know the legality issues for lying directly out my ass to pan for pity bucks?

>$32k
Doesn't matter, not even $100k would be enough to survive 4 years of college.
Also
> My dad did not give me an option: he told me that I was not allowed to see Michael ever again. Why? Strictly because of skin color. It wasn't a quiet "no," either. I'll never forget the yelling my parents did, when they expressed how disappointed they were in me, that I could do so much better. I did not know what to do. I couldn't comprehend how someone could be seen as less because of pigment. I still can't comprehend it, and I never will be able to.
Jesus fucking christ, only liberals would see skin colour. Blacks and whites are on complete different spectrum. Different hair type, skull structure, bone structure, brain wired differently(violence gene and lower iq in blacks), lack on Neanderthal dna in blacks ect. Also there are obvious social ramifications as well, for one your parents don't want to see 18 years of raising you wasted, secondly they don't want to be laughed at behind their backs by their friends and family and lastly THEY DON'T WANT FUCKING NIGLETS FOR GRANDCHILDREN STUPID FUCKING BITCH. Anyway this bitch deserves blacks eyes and broken arms, hopefully her parents don't cuck out and keep her our of their lives.

If I have a daughter or son for that matter they are being brought up full 14/88 and home schooled. They'll be taught from an early age to hate niggers.

You sound like somebody that has lots and lots of sex

We'll see if 32gs is worth a life of being a single mother with aids

And the best part of the story - all that money will be fed straight back to jews when she gets a useless Women and Gender Studies degree.

Also just fucking nuke the internet already, all this degeneracy in the world would not be possible without it.

>race is just le skin color

Liberals are so fucking retarded

lol faggot

You sound like someone who will have a coalburning daughter.

She will pay the toll, mark my words.

I donated 50 dollars. Her parents are total racists!

Did the old man offer him too his unsatisfied white wife?

>all manlets

>heh lol virgin
nice argument, roastie

jesus fuck i never noticed how disgusting those noses are. Black people are lucky their color makes it so people can't make out how truly ugly they are.

That nigger is athlete... with athletic scholarship... what are the odds that he will graduate from college as functionally illiterate and will become a bust after college career.

>brown eyes
it's ok, she wasn't even white to begin with

Holy shit how can whites even compete?