Is Scientology actually the most redpilled religion?

Is Scientology actually the most redpilled religion?
>their god is made up and from a sci-fi book, Sup Forums god is from a word filter
>they are a sekrit club and hate normies
>(((neo-Hollywood))) despises the shit out of them
>white population
>trolled the big government to make them tax exempt through literal shitposting
>excellent banter skills
>hate degenerates
>and so much more

It seems like they are the most Sup Forums religion around. If the Jews hate them that much, that must mean they are doing something right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1xAh_W9G-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
freezoneearth.org/pilot/sscio/index.htm
xenu.net/archive/prices.html
youtu.be/uQ7GvwUsJ7w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its a shit religion.

It is an alien kook space pyramid scheme.

cults aren't redpilled

Christianity and paganism is shit

It's redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=G1xAh_W9G-A

Just another scam.

Low hanging fruit in that organization actually think they have power. Only David and his boys do.

I do respect scientology for being able to intimidate the government and avoid prosecution. I still hate them though.

Hey Tom Cruise.

And? Sup Forums believes in am Egyptian frog named after a word filter that interrupts the timeline through images and shitposts.

>Is Scientology actually the most redpilled religion?

No, only weak minded people would get into something like that.

>You have to pay money to reach higher levels.
>If you try to leave, they will ruin your life.

You are weakminded.

BINGO

its actually a great case study for human gullibility and how people will pretend to believe in things that can be demonstrated to have never happened.

>calls christian shit
>cult pyramid scheme is redpilled
>posts insane ramblings (((spirit science)))
>flag
>Id: g0k
>Gook

>You have to give everything you have to the poor
>If you try to leave you're damned to Hell
A religion for the good goys

YES.

i fucking love scientology. the mythos is incredible.

it's basically the white mans own religion.

>Is Scientology actually the most redpilled religion?

Its the most BogPilled religion

>they are a sekrit club and hate normies
Except for the fact that they evangelize like crazy. You're a fucking idiot and trying too hard to meme.

>even pretending to leave god and Christ

Yeah so cool to abandon the lord for some alien memes.

none of you even understand scientology.

>Most redpilled
>made up from syfy book

I beg your pardon. Mormonism is the white man's religion. No will smithing up that shit

mormonism isn't that different. but it's still semitic. a mormom society can only exist with the protection of a secular society.

scientology, however, would have us gassing kikes and niggers within a few years.

faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

>He doesn't know of the thousands of mexican members being "helped" to cross the border.

>Genocide tier
I wouldn't mind if someone drove a car bomb into their hq

Tom, pls go

The Jews hate them because they outerwear, the Jew.

Tell me more mexibro. I thought mormons were deeply xenophobic

Damn autocorrect, what I meant was that they outjew the Jew.

because you've been brainwashed by kikes.

the CNN and MSNBC media campaign that created chanology and got a bunch of fags to attack scientology for... i don't know why people hate scientology, i think they're just trained to. anyways, the jews did all that shit, because scientology was a legitimately white structure of power and agency developing in hollywood, it was not semitic at all, and the jews couldn't allow white people to gain power in hollywood.

Because you've been brainwashed by tom cruse

No way. This is getting scary now
>I must know their end game.

>>I must know their end game.

no, i haven't. that's retarded. tom cruise doesn't brain wash people. i've never even heard him talk.

the difference is that i don't just believe what i'm told, so naturally when i saw the media and a bunch of faggy looking idiots railing against scientology for... being mean i guess? i looked into it. do i want to join? no.

but anyone who's all super against scientology is a kike or a cryptokike.

I see now.

They really did solve physics.

They used their occult mathematics to create an entirely new time line, and made themselves into interstellar beings to rule over us all.
Of course in this universe this has always been the case.

Loving faces, gazing upon us gracefully.

I love you Bogdanov

You must be retarded so let me enlighten you. The whole "religion" is scheme that sucks money and secrets from its victims to fund its brainwashing and to blackmail people who realize its a sham. It doesn't take the media to make me or any rational person realize that the whole organisation is a fucking elitist sham.

>mostly rich people
>sucks money from victims
>covering up crimes
>not a kike scam

what's going on with those two?
can i get a quick run-down?

>The whole "religion" is scheme that sucks money and secrets from its victims to fund its brainwashing and to blackmail people who realize its a sham

what's your point? that's necessary.

> It doesn't take the media to make me or any rational person realize that the whole organisation is a fucking elitist sham.

i'm not against elitists, and it's not a sham in the sense that it's working.

religion is a means by which people can be controlled and educated along certain lines.

scientology is brilliant and i support it.

No. The top-level OT VIII teaching is that "Lucifer is the true god, Jesus Christ was a homosexual and pedophile who was hateful and aggressive".

The entire thing is a fucking scam. L Ron Hubbard studied occultism and psychology, and basically copied his butt-buddies over in Ordo Templi Orientis doing faggot ass-magic (seriously, level 10 anal sex magic is literally their top teaching, go read into it and see for yourself if you think that is anything but 100% truth).

The entire "spirituality" business is a fucking scam to control people and take their money. It's evil and disgusting. Never ever use the word "redpill", and definitely never use it around bullshit made-up religions.

>religion
name a passage, prayer, moral, or god

You are completely fucking retarded. I guarantee you weak little faggots like you would be the first "scientologists" getting choke-fucked in the conference room by 5'7" David Miscavige and his psychopath buddies.

You're like the faggot-cuck white bois who like rap music because you think it's tough and cool. No. You are exactly the type of weak ass white pussy they hate more than anything. They laugh at your cuck obedience.

>what's going on with those two?
>can i get a quick run-down?

Buy My Book!

I already have my copy of Bogdanoff Brainstate

Too bad Cruise got cucked by his degenerate wife

>I already have my copy of Bogdanoff Brainstate

is it Autographed?

Should I join scientology Sup Forums? I live about 30 minutes from Clearwater FL so it wouldn't be too hard.

They dipped their twin dongs in ink and slapped them right on the title page.
It was a bit off-putting at the time but now I fully grasp the honor.

Hello scientology psyops recruiters, you are pretty shit at your job. I'd teach you the Dark Arts of manipulation but if you're dumb enough to join that silly cult as one of their peons you're too stupid to learn.

Ha!

Smith beat you to it: Christianity, but with a Sci-Fi theme so far ahead of its time, people took it as truth. All of it.

He was a mason. A good number of us are also masons.

We streamlined to red-pilling process without even mentioning the pill itself.

>Sup Forums is one person

>but where is my jewishness?

here's the scientology bible, faggot.

that's a lot of salt, you seem to have a kike implanted emotional reaction to the idea of white people having something of their own.

SAGE

I'M SICK OF THESE RELIGION RED PILL THREADS

> Any religion tells you how and or what to think.
> anything that doesn't allow you to think for yourself is not red pilled
> /thread
> SAGE

Thetan sounds like how a homosexual would say the word 'Satan'. They have their own navy also.

how red pilled can you be, if you actually literally believe that everyone is capable of thinking for themselves?

the fact is most people need to be told how to think, when to think, and what to think. and if someone doesn't do this, then there will be a loss of discipline.

> (You)
>They dipped their twin dongs in ink and slapped them right on the title page.
>It was a bit off-putting at the time but now I fully grasp the honor

Damn no Chin Print, no certificate of authenCHINcity, it could have been their body doubles...

>The sekrit club
If paywall means secret, you're right.

" The current (conservative) total cost for the whole bridge to OT9 readiness is estimated at $365,000 - $380,000.

Auditing hours are calculated on the basis of an average case. It could cost a lot more. Read on for the full price breakdown. "

source:
xenu.net/archive/prices.html

that's a small price to pay if you need someone to fucking SAVE YOUR SOUL FOR YOU.

a bargain, really.

and no one that gives a fuck about xenu knows shit about scientology.

> kike detected

In fairness I cannot refute that point. Doubles, clones... when you have the Bogdanoff's level of tech anything is possible, even Inky Bogdanoff Dongs.

>In fairness I cannot refute that point. Doubles, clones... when you have the Bogdanoff's level of tech anything is possible, even Inky Bogdanoff Dongs.

So speak with such advanced levels of Reason, and Logic... You could be the left Bog...

youtu.be/uQ7GvwUsJ7w

>implying kek isn't a meme
>implying scientology isn't a meme

>entire religion is pay to win
>plot is absolutely terrible

I give it a 1/10 that's the best I can do.

>implying that's even fucking true

>implying that it even fucking is

>implying you have ANY grounds on which to base these assertions and you're not just making it up out of thin air and saying it because you know it's the social thing to say and you can't think for yourself.