White men are getting tired of being lectured by feminists, Jews and minorities

Multiply this look by millions and you know how white men in the west are feeling nowadays. Libtards should be afraid. Very afraid.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201
youtube.com/watch?v=KJQlvsP4Xp0
mobile.nytimes.com/2014/07/08/upshot/why-teenagers-may-be-getting-more-conservative.html?_r=0&referer=http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEVvB8hn1YODoA_LA3nIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTBzc2Flbmk2BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMTMEY29sbwNiZjEEdnRpZAM-/RV=2/RE=1484650237/RO=10/RU=https://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/08/upshot/why-teenagers-may-be-getting-more-conservative.html/RK=0/RS=JmWRlRAhv3ASuODXhRzty4UbxoA-
youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Liberals should be very afraid.
They're not though, and thats whats hilarious. If Blue Dog Democrat: John the Farmer from Ohio speaks his mind on Social Media or IRL, liberals lose their shit, and inadvertently converts him, and all his family via The Red Suppository. They are their own worst enemy, and will die a very swift death if they keep doing what they are doing.

We're all just waiting for the call to arms to happening.

>Be male.
>Have women tell me I'm over-privileged scum for being born a white male in America.
>Agree that I won the genetic lottery and I don't care what she has to say.
>Now I'm a bigot and a misogynist because I refuse to knee and lick her boots.
>Ask her if she's ever had sex.
>She admits she has.
>Ask her if it was with a man.
>She says it was.
>Ask her if it was with a non-white male.
>She says it was.
>Ask her if she finds white guys attractive.
>She says she does, but admits white men don't seem to find her attractive.
>Comment that maybe if she didn't call every single one a piece of shit she might find one that will smash.
>Immediately loses her shit and starts hurling insults at me.
>mfw.

Good work user

Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake

I've seen so many retarded comments on social media

"ur making a mistake stupid let me show u how 2 beat me"

and

"lol you don't have guns we'll beat you if push comes to shove, I'm reminding you of this so you consider buying a gun which would take away our advantage hurr"

What do we do about the autist problem?

Liberal here

Y'all are gonna get blown out so hard in four years. Whatever progress you make in ducking over America by raping the ACA is going to be undone by an eternity of liberals.

The younger generation doesn't vote republican. So fuck you.

I do this shit all the time. Keep doing it, keks will be had.

But I am the younger generation.

Not until they get older and get some real world experience they won't vote Red.

>young people are stupid

>The younger generation doesn't vote republican.
And young people tend to be inexperienced and clueless about anything outside of snapchat and twitter.

I always get lectured, never realized it was because I'm a straight white male, figure there is more to life than having an identity.

>stuff you said

It's awesome, isn't it! Best timeline ever!

Fuckin' saved.

>t. triggered white male autistic Drumpftard
Cry moar little bitch.

How's this, FinnFam?

>Then he gets poo thrown on his face while laughing

Can I use this in a card game I'm making?
thx bb

Every generation has to get older and when you do you go outside and have to start doing things every single day, a lot of times against whatever sort of will you pretend to have, so when a candidate comes along that promises more money for you and the opposite side doesn't mention that, you now have a voter for that person. Multiply that by not just the people wanting factory jobs but also people looking for more income in their already established career PLUS those who want to escape the cycle they are in and start a new life doing something else because fuck life is hard.

Now imagine I told you fuck off, life isn't so bad if you kneel.

Feeling pissed off yet? Yeah, so is like 70% of the office/factory/farm industry.

I don't care if people want to cut their dick off and be a space pirate named Kyle With A K yes say the whole thing. Just don't expect me to play in your world when the one I and a lot of other people who will never ever hurt you have to live is so fucking difficult.

>mfw Generation Z is the most conservative generation since the Greatest Generation.

That's why the electoral college was invented. Nobody ever wanted stupid fucking city niggers like you deciding president.

libtards ,goverments or whatever is trying to pshychological castrate society but for what reason?

>oldfag at 28
>worshipped Noam Chomsky when I was 22
>now worship Hitler

The fact that so many young people now are already right-wing, even if it's a minority, should scare the hell out of you. It means that many more will switch teams when that get older. Progressivism has been the dominant political and cultural force for the last 40+ years. Now the tide is turning. This isn't about one election. It's a paradigm shift.

>know Gen Z kids
>mostly redpilled
I'm getting pretty /comfy/ rn
Millenials thinking they're tough shit because they're young faggots

>The younger generation doesn't vote

Is Vaughn based? I always hated his acting

Hes based when hes cast right in raunchy comedies; not so much in the disaster that was true detective season 2

he hangs out with mel gibson. that should tell you something

I didnt make this

I think he knows about (((them)))

>implying liberals aren't terrified of guns and totally unwilling to do anything remotely of that sort
nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201

Just like libs said we would get blown out hard this year, huh? really makes you think....

nice digits

it's weird isn't it, how on the one hand they claim we're the most evil, cruel, genocidal people every to exist, and then they keep poking us

Time to raid it's deviantart it should have deleted when it was 12.

Max Payne 4 Cover right there

>reduce birthrate of natives
>bring in 'diverse' immigrants
>society now fractured, rootless and easy to control via D&C

Part of this is Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan

>Also fracture natives into smaller groups ie. homosexers, feminists, single mums, SJWs etc. - this helps with D&C and also wrecks the family as the state wants children to be loyal to it and not their family

Damn dude. Fucking grand slam of bantz.

Measures considered by Planned Parenthood to reduce US birth rate in 1969. This was leaked around 2012.
I have outlined in red the measures i think have been carried out over the decades - anti-fertility chemicals in the water maybe should be included what with all the Gay Frogs there are now

im not even white and im tired of it.

> faggot in picture

youtube.com/watch?v=KJQlvsP4Xp0

Largest truth bomb ever dropped by a leaf.

As a civil history buff, the climate is right.

All they need to do is fuck up Trump taking office and try to push a Dem in (I.e. Hillary).

They do that, things start going south. I give it 2-3 months of intermittent attacks before we all say fuck it and start organizing.

Then we will see groups of 15-20 armed men siezing buildings and shooting it out with the police. National guard gets called in, dessertions begin, all hell breaks loose.

Wrong. Conservativism is on the rise.

mobile.nytimes.com/2014/07/08/upshot/why-teenagers-may-be-getting-more-conservative.html?_r=0&referer=http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEVvB8hn1YODoA_LA3nIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTBzc2Flbmk2BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMTMEY29sbwNiZjEEdnRpZAM-/RV=2/RE=1484650237/RO=10/RU=https://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/08/upshot/why-teenagers-may-be-getting-more-conservative.html/RK=0/RS=JmWRlRAhv3ASuODXhRzty4UbxoA-

I really want a copy of that

I don't know if a civil war is possible in the modern day west, because they have emasculated all the men, the people look to the government to solve everything rather than their communities and everyone is largely much lazier than in the past.

Ah, liberal unicorn daydreams. We'd have legions of unemployed "journalists" without it.

Seriously, dude, you just posted a "You'll be SOWWY!" post. We're supposed to take you seriously?

God damn im finally going to be able to build my own AR next month.
Stoked

HAh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Actually young people are very right wing. Generation Z is very right wing because they all grew up with retarded liberals yelling at them for their race and gender. Liberals went too far and now it's coming back.

I absolutely love that cover.
>that smug cunt look
>spent $1.5bil only to lose the fight to a reality tv host
Ah, the oceans of libtard tears.

delete this. it's an insult to the emperor. he at least had ethics and an ethos.

tfw Someone says the Empire is a white supremacist organization and you just blasted a solar system for the First Order because the galaxy needs law and order.

Yes, you are not strong enough, don't defy the government, good goyim.

I wish I could hang out with Mel Gibson

I'm 18, Hispanic and voted for Trump. Talking to people at my high school (seniorfag), many were voting for Trump. This is in suburban Chicago

>muskets, cannons, written word, no aerial transport
>drones, bunkerbusters, NSA, complete control of media, most expensive/well-equipped military force in known world history
Totally the same thing.

> organizing
I'm suicidal so I'm just gonna lone wolf it until a cop takes me out

Someone snagged a copy of that and uploaded the whole thing to imjew. Well worth checking out for a glimpse into the timeline we avoided

That is the first time I've read on Sup Forums where the use of
>the timeline
meme was actually appropriate.

That was supposed to happen in November.

>What do we do about the autist problem?

Gun ownership causes Republicanism.
When the nu-male cuck feels the solid weight of the weapon in his hands, and marvels at the lethal ingenuity of white people in making an aesthetic killing machine, any respect or fear he had towards niggers begins to melt away with each squeeze of the trigger on the range.

Getting cucks to buy guns is the OPPOSITE of a problem, because it cures them of their cuckoldry.

I'm 34. The neighbor kid who mows our lawn knocked on our door at 7:00AM on Christmas morning with a shiteating grin on his face - all he wanted was to tell me he got a MAGA hat for Christmas. Remember the feeling when you got your first Nintendo/PS/XBOne? Yeah, that's how this kid felt about a red hat. He has friends coming in and out of his house all of the fucking time. You are all going to take it in the ass for 50 years if we let you live that long.

True Detective 2 had Vince be a good actor in a bad show.
I was really impressed with him desu, first time I'd seen VV in anything non-comedic and he was totally fine.

i had a dream i gave mel gibsom a fist bump in a supermarket last night

yes i no this is a shitpost im just sharing my diary with Sup Forums

the army will just take over and start deporting anyone who protests

>Look how sad you are, your candidate won!

Fun fact that no one seems to remember: there's two versions of that Time article, the other one having Trump's face on it instead. Both were written before the election so that they could be released the day after the election regardless of who won.

You realize boomers were hippies right? People grow up and become conservatives, regardless of generation.

> no fucking shit sherlock

Hmm. Sounds like damage control. I've never seen the Trump one even after his election win. I clearly remember the Clinton one several days before the election though

I feel that too, it's in the air....
I keep telling the younger white guys to use passive-agressivness as a weapon since only whites seem to be able to do that in an organized manner, which is why everyone else is scared of whites, even other anti-white whites...

They are afraid. Why do you think they are projecting a fear of right wing death squads. They know theyve earned them.

HAHAHAH!

It's been posted. Nobody posts it anymore because they like to push this narrative that it doesn't exist and Time was bought out by Hillary.

>tfw everyone calls you a millenial
>tfw you missed Generation z by only a couple years

The joke is that the Hilary one was distributed out though.

When was the last time any of you were actually lectured by someone like this though? I have only ever seen this shit on the internet and I choose to ignore it by changing my attention to a new news story rather than get all emotional and butt hurt about it. Fuck sakes you're as bad at the liberals that you complain about...

>thinking the pendulum swing can be interrupted
>thinking the next four years won't literally castrate the progressive movement with a rusty butterknife
>thinking people want to go back to a shitty life of government dependence

lol we no longer give shit about the jews

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

Is there a picture of Trump autographing one with his face on November 7, 2016? No? Okay then

Geez relax you fag, you don't have to conform to some shit stereotype, set an example.

t. 32 yr old millenial

Dude. They are broadcast across the world and given a microphone...

Well I don't ACTUALLY care. I will be helping the youngins as best I can.

Most libtards are white
So what's your point

Damn. Is that shopped or..?

nice try kike

That's the beauty of it Clark.

32 is millennial?

>White men

White men living in cities all voted for Hillary.

Literally the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

Only for one more generation

I had a dream I was back in Iraq killing shitskins and I woke up with an erection, what does this mean

>Even in semi-automatic mode, it is very simple to squeeze off two dozen rounds before you even know what has happened. If illegally modified to fully automatic mode, it doesn’t take any imagination to see dozens of bodies falling in front of your barrel.
>All it takes is the will to do it.
That and a 15 thousand dollar full auto sear

I know this is a shot post but
>Living in a copy paste commiepartment at a 400% markup isn't the retarded thing to do

When you can cause a breakdown with a sandwich or a hat, you know we're winning.

*shitpost

Yes. Pretty much anyone that was a teen in the early 2000s is one. I grew up with people smoking anywhere. He-man and transformers. Stallone and Arnold. SNL was actually funny. The news actually had Journalistic ethics. Pre internet. Somehow I'm lumped with these fucking retarded gender fluid faggots.

>sitting in traffic 5 hours a day isn't the retarded thing to do