Hi from disrupt j20's mass housing space

hi from disrupt j20's mass housing space.

theres a few hundred here and this is only one of them. we expect a black bloc of a couple thousand on the 20th.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95QNFXgUP5M
youtube.com/watch?v=FWo8miqsRcE
telesurtv.net/english/news/Trump-Nixon-and-Bush-Top-Counter-Inaugural-Protests-20170107-0009.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bring communism or go home

>photo from 2011
yup
gtfo

>when these fags run into the bikers, it's going to be epic

>few hundred
you've never been outside, have you?

They all white lel

>photo from 2011
um. the inauguration hasn't happened yet.

I have. a few hundred in this one church. everyone is sleeping on the floors in the church itself and other rooms. there are many more places like this. All those trump supporters outside will be too scared to confront a crowd of a black bloc of a couple thousand.

also i think its kind of funny that the next 8 years would go by smoothly, peacefully and very successfully, if it werent for these selfish leftist assholes.

your tantrums are causing all this unrest

>daddy is going to spank me if i misbehave!
>i know, ill break his shit, and act like a spoiled child. that will totally teach him
>gets spanked
>baww daddy is evil

Lel getting ready for another win for trump

Damn I wish I was there to beat your asses.

You do realize who the Trump voters were right? Not a bunch of trannies and college kids.

larping queer. post pics of the fucking vagrants

>black bloc tactics
>in DC
>during the inauguration

thats straight up suicide no joke spooks are gonna be fucking with people to do shit like no tomorrow

cant wait for the livestream

That general dude will be fired during the inauguration and replaced with a puppet.

Hope some officers are prepared to ignore stand down orders.

proof with timestamp or gtfo faggot

GET READY TO GET KILLED COMMIE MUZZY

>HILLARY WON THE POPU-- OH GOD NO

>HILLARY
when disruptj20 was first started, it was a protest against Hillary.

lol dc metro police are tame ever since the major law suits that cost them millions. the black bloc will stay in metro police area for the most part.

If the blockades at the checkpoints are attacked by police, we will go shoot fireworks and boat flares at the police

>FBI CIA SS

do you think they just sit on there ass and not psyops protesters into doing something retarded because even normal cops do this all the time

>everyone is sleeping on the floors in the church itself and other rooms. there are many more places like this

How fucking pathetic, are all of you niggers homeless?

>we will go shoot fireworks and boat flares at the police
Remember to livestream it so i can beat my meat to 5 cops hitting you with sticks.

>sticks
>not 40mm "beanbag" rounds

>concussion grenades
>gas
>LRADs
>pepper balls
>more dead ANTIFA

Boy oh boy is this shit going to be entertaining.

>u homeless?
no, but its a free place to sleep when hotel prices are through the roof for anywhere within an hour's drive.

fuck yah beat your meat to me.

were well aware. a lot of our trainings are on cops tactics. wahtever, we will still get rowdy.

Sounds fun :3

gas masks babe. goggles too.
lrad isnt that bad.
pepper balls= paintball no big deal
concusion grenades do suck. you go blind for a few seconds and thats when the cops try to snatch you

I hope a fascist America comes, just so secret police take you and your friends away in the night

who is training you?

Let me guess, you're all NEETs being paid $2500 each to show up and get pushed around by cops? Concealing your face is cowardly.

I really wish I could take off work Friday to get comfy and watch the shit show.

there are various facilitators in dc and across the country. Its usally working folks and punks who do street medic, protest safety, and security culture training.

not a neet. I work full time and am taking a paid vacation.
That said, disruptj20 meetings are public. funds raised is about $4000. we expect more to come in after arrests are made.

show a picture with timestamp of these hundreds of people or gtfo

Where's the truck when you need it?

Why is everyone asking off of work? traveling? just to protest the inauguration, it is happening regardless of what happens in the street.

Forget the part about missing work, im sure many of you are welfare niggers.

Fuck trucks, bring one of these in.

youtube.com/watch?v=95QNFXgUP5M

to disrupt the narrative of a peaceful transition.

To show the world that not all Americans are
down with this and that some of us are pissed about it.

And to make it hard for folks to go to the event. we are blockading every bridge from Virginia. We are shutting down public transit. we are blocking the entry points for the parade.

i found your truck.

youtube.com/watch?v=FWo8miqsRcE

Have fun getting tear gassed and shot with rubber pellets.

>not getting the reference
>being this new

You're gonna get killed.
No joke. No memes.
The plan is to fake an officer down event and start firing on the crowd. Planted assets in the crowd are planned to begin shooting you at random whenever possible.
A lot of you are going to die while making the left look even worse.

So what you're saying is that you're intolerant and unable to control your emotions so you throw a temper tantrum 'cause it used to work with mommy and daddy?

you cops have bad security culture. I mean worse than ours.

Please let this be real.

this is correct. I do not tolerate the targeting of marginalized folks, including myself. This is self defense.

Would you tolerate me punching you or are you also intolerant?

Who said anything about the plan originating from a police department?

Also, you should get that cough checked.

>To show the world

the world already knows.
and a lot of it feels the same as you.
not your real reason.

>disrupt
more honest

>make it hard for folks
just being an ass. and this will help your cause how?

>To show the world that not all Americans are down with this and that some of us are pissed about it.

You really think that narrative is going to hold up when you admitted to being paid?

You're a bigot for not tolerating other points of view. Even those that may not be tolerant of you. Also post proof, or you're a LARPing faggot.

Now that's some wholesome family fun I can get behind.

>church
looks like we got some spooks

>we will go shoot fireworks and boat flares at the police

Hahahahahaha...oh wait....you're serious?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do it faggot!

What your saying is that my intolerance for intolerance wont be tolerated?

i must be doing this bad. I personally am not being paid. I've never met anyone who has said they were.

we will. it will be fun :3. youre a pussy if you think its to dangerous for you

>Do it
>we will.

What time does this start? I seriously want to see it live

>That said, disruptj20 meetings are public. funds raised is about $4000. we expect more to come in after arrests are made.

You may not be paid per head, but there is no way you'd do this shit for free. Also, post proof that you're actually there. We already know Soros, MoveOn, OpenSociety, and others fund this shit.

>2000 faggots
>or 20 bikers and 100 cops
Who wins Sup Forums?

you pussies won't do anything except get your shit pushed in
>can't wait

That's weird, maybe you lack comprehension skills but Trump never targeted marginalized folks. Try again.

Self defense doesn't hold in a court of law when you lash out like a retarded preschooler because you disagree with someone's political view.

As someone who will be working security at the inauguration (National Guard here), I look forward to witnessing the happening firsthand.

>when you lash out like a retarded preschooler because you disagree with someone's [imagined] political view.

ftfy

What is Washington D.C. worth?

>Nothing
>Everything

yo, what's the skinny on the general thing?

>larp

>
I also would not tolerate you punching me and would defend myself. I would win that case because you physically assaulted me first. Words are not equal to physical assault, moron.

I don't see how this is so hard for you troglodytes to comprehend.

I can't wait to see the Secret Service, National Guard, DC Metro Police, US Parks Police, and a fuckton of bikers curb stomp all of these leftist faggots.

This.
Only a fucking fool would try anything.

Please make it socially acceptable, through your actions on the 20th, for me to murder liberals on the street. Thank you.

willing guns win

OP is a faggot

Your resistance only makes our victory sweeter.

I and my friends have tickets to the inauguration. I can't wait to personally witness your impotent rage.

time traveler here. used my camera of the future to bring you all this pic of Friday's activities

These were the fags that were paid by the cops and feds during the WTO demonstrations to attack the peaceful protesters, giving the police a reason to attack them. Hell, the city even let them live in a public building with electricity at the expense of the taxpayer.
Useful idiots.

The powers that be didn't want the WTO protests. Is this similar?

hmmm may be

i hope you plan to arive in downtown the night before. metro system will not work. bridges will be blocked.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

>too old for this shit

JUDO CHOP!

ok i'll stop

>All those trump supporters outside will be too scared to confront a crowd of a black bloc of a couple thousand.

Welp. We'll just have to use the military to take out the terrorists, then.

Nothing important, it turns out. The General (head of the DC guard) in question is technically leading the entire Guard mission for the inauguration. It's traditional for him to offer his resignation to each new president; in this case Trump told him he would be accepting it, so the guy is fired at 12:01 on the 20th. It won't change things on the ground - his second-in-command will take over with the same mission and operating off the same plan.

Basically, it's an administrative thing. This isn't ancient Rome where the General rides out on his horse and orders his men into battle. While it's an interesting factoid, I can't think of a scenario where it would actually matter.

cool

>Nixon is literally Hitler

>implying those funds won't get tied up after the DOJ is instructed to prosecute you as sedition participants

You guys picked the wrong side, have fun
daily reminder that fireworks are no match to the 5.56 round used by the national guard if they feel threatened enough

>a black bloc of a couple thousand.

there's like 5000 undercover cops in the crowd.

goot luk

Why are liberal's political opinions so vague and filled with so many nebulous buzzwords? We all assume at this point you dont actually have any and that your whole ideology is about inventing a new moral high ground, giving it to yourselves, and saying that makes you right about everything in the world.
Who are the marginalized people? How are they being targeted? Why is this a bad thing? How is protesting trump's inauguration going to fix it?

They used the black bloc to their advantage.

They are literally useful idiots, tools to create chaos toward a desired end.

Unfortunately, these kids don't know history. The 'revolutionaries' are the first one put down after a successful Marxist coup.

You will be crushed by the military. All the military has to do is cut your supply line.
Ha. Prepare to poo in the loo! *hahaha!
No water no lights no food no medical. The thugs will prey on you like hyenas.
You are stupid to submit yourself to worst than cologne, Germany when the lights go out and the military turns on the sound and heat weapons.

Our president will be inaugurated. The guy up front for the cameras will be a double. Supreme Court will swear in The Donald at at nearby undisclosed location.

Other words we get to kick your ass with no threat toward your target.

Brahhahahahaha!

>Trump, Nixon and Bush Top Counter-Inaugural Protests
telesurtv.net/english/news/Trump-Nixon-and-Bush-Top-Counter-Inaugural-Protests-20170107-0009.html

>notice anything?

>The 'revolutionaries' are the first one put down

After the Revolution, Party leaders will begin eyeballing each-other with suspicion.
Having an entire generation who has been reflexively trained to march in the streets suddenly becomes a liability.

Never underestimate your enemy. Just a piece of advice. I know a thing or two about conflict. Keep in mind, I personally hope the 240's open up on you scum.

This. Enough of you people's shifty rhetoric. If you want a war, let's get it on already. I got 3000 rounds of ammo that's not going to shoot itself.

>If the blockades at the checkpoints are attacked by police, we will go shoot fireworks and boat flares at the police

This isn't whale wars faggot.

Submitted this to the FBI and SS

Fuck, I hope OP isn't lying. As if I couldn't get hard enough on the 20th with Trump being sworn in, a full out slaughter of liberal retards? Fuck. It'd be amazing.

if the govt left people alone, I would not be in dc to protest.

Trump is on fagbook giving out tickets for free.

Ha.

good, it will just turn off normies even more.

send in the bolivian riot police

The call that saved The Inauguration.

This serves the interests of fascism well. We need the temperature to be raised in the country before we can make meaningful moves, and you have much more room to raise that temperature than we do, given how the establishment turns a blind eye towards you.

We'll have Trump marches and rallies by the end of the month, if you're violent enough.

>implying you Marxist faggots won't get run over while blocking freeways
I hope you faggots have Heath insurance because it will be expensive to have your legs amputated after some driver has had enough of your faggotry

>if the govt left people alone

What's worse? Dropping over 69,000 bombs on people in seven countries or insulting your friend's feelings?

You don't care about people.

Hillary was a sure thing to continue the spread of death while Trump is only a gamble at this point. Sure there's a lot of issues but priorities

I hope you Marxist scum realize that there are 200k bikers going to Trump inauguration day. You can't even beat 50 traditionalist, let alone a thousands of bikers. Good luck with tha senpai.

Video please

Is he calling the FBI and telling them to freeze Soros' assets?

Cuz they should've been did that, months and months and months ago.