Is there any gentleness left in you?

Or have you let the world make you ugly and cold, all the way through?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/robertglatter/2015/11/27/lsd-microdosing-the-new-job-enhancer-in-silicon-valley-and-beyond/
woodswalksandwildlife.blogspot.com/2014/06/cute-blob-monsters.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VeHddLI-aY8
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJgEtCDem4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

great post, I ponder this daily

nothing about white nationalism means you have to be a mean prick. separatism is not the same as genocide

i'm gentle and warm to europeans
muslims however can get the fuck out
we should also shell the nigger boats coming from libya

I'm gentle to those who need gentleness
but if you try to abuse me I remove my affection

I've grown to become pretty hard. Lifes lessons. It's a dog eat dog world and those close to you will fuck you over in a second.
It's called growing up.

Only to the downtrodden citizens of my country and wounded animals. The rest of you cunts can eat shit and die for all I care.

Gass all semites and arabs

Gentleness, like energy, should be spent on those who deserve it.

There is no more gentleness. Only a small flicker of potential greatness, given the right circumstances.

I save my remaining gentleness for the nigger hate threads

I work at a local grocery during breaks between semesters at uni and a little negro girl came in with her little sister and went to buy two kitkat bars but only had enough money for one.

I bought her the other, my good karma for the day.

Yes, I am very Gentile.

I think you'd find most people here are actually gentle souls that just want to live a good life filled with family and friends, but they are so tired of seeing everything they love being destroyed by barbarians who don't appreciate the help we give them that people here begin to entertain "dangerous" philopshies

>separatism is not the same as genocide

On paper, but historically one has always followed the other for some reason. It's like how Commies never accept any failed implementation of Communism as "real Communism".

Thank you kind sweet sir. I hope you have a very fucked up day!

That is fair. But consider this picture.

underrated

ponies are my antidrug

My feelings are irrelevant. I am but a vessel to enact Kek's divine will.

I'm genitalia.

*doggy dog world moron

Snoop dog. Doggy dog.

I am very gentle. Noone is more gentle than me.

Visiting less this board than before made me happy again.

This board is cancerous and you should know that hating stuff won't get you anywhere, maybe suicide or social reclusion.

Also since TRUMP took this board in hostage it's completely shit and you are all being brainwashed to have a hate/love relationship with trannys blacks and other "degenerates"

checked

Nope, i'm 100% humble, even more than what i used to be after Sup Forums. The world just has become brighter and more vibrant.

when the frenchman enters the thread

sorry, *frenchmyn

im a milk dud beautiful on the outside poison on the inside

>A lot of anger in the works for current year
>There is the potential for name another feeling

Of course I am. Just because I know things about the world doesn't mean I have to be a jaded person. Trump was elected after all, that's reason to be amicable.

Hail Trump. Honestly, I hate everyone. I only give a fuck about my job, money, and fap time.

>maybe suicide
unfortunately it didnt work for you

this board is nice, always makes me laugh and smile. go be butthurt somewhere else leftard

may the frog be with you

witnessed

Yes. Every day I fear my veteran grandpa or physically impaired dad will get hassled for simply minding their own business. There's never been reports of that where they live but I would do the 3 hour drive in a heartbeat if they were ever to get hurt.

I am a very kind person IRL and I think Sup Forums lets me keep up that level of kindness. If I kept all my emotions bottled up I may explode on some homeless person and get called a racist bigot by the local news.

Well sorry to hear that, hope it's get better because you wont be so careless in 20 or 30 years

Lol wut. The expression is dog eat dog world

I'm not cold.

dude no

then again you are american so i forgive you, or as we four channelers say FROGive you lol

You get it. Stay cool and gentle. It's the last act of defiance in a cold, brutal world.

This board always used to make me laugh, but since the US election it's really shit.

I only come here when i'm bored as fuck and nothing to do.

I treat people as they treat me. If someone goes out of their way to be nice I do the same and vice versa. I'm just trying to survive and I play along with society's stupid game so I can wring some hedonistic pleasure out this stupid accident of an existence.
I want a physiological explanation for my anger in addition to this feel-good bullfuck. When shit starts going wrong I need the willpower of a thousand suns not to start picking things up and hurling them through walls. I can feel a definite adrenaline surge and I get these intense delusions of just lifting a couch over my head and launching it through the ceiling and screaming nigger until I'm hoarse. As it is I usually cause at least minor damage to something I own.

This isn't true, we need each other

Is that even the makings of a real, complete person?

I never leave my house so idk

>shill on suicide watch after Trump prevailed
people like you make me smile

>have you let the world make you ugly and cold
Nah, I was stupid enough to sign a contract and the Army did it for me.

This is true. we didn't go from the caves to the stars on the power of individuals. Our greatest strength is in our ability to organize. A community of humans has persistence of memory, each generation becoming a part of the next.

When one member suffers, it is spread out over a web of people connected to them. It's the difference between ten pounds pushing down on a very small area on your body, say the size of a needle point, versus that same weight spread over a square foot or so. One is a lot more bearable than the other.

"Relying" on other people to help bear an intolerable burden is then not a weakness, any more than a lion is "weak" to rely on its claws and teeth. Knowing how to push yourself to reach out to other people when you need it is a strength, and being able to be one of those people for somebody else is a legitimate, acceptable reason to feel good about yourself.

You see that's what i'm talking about, i'm happy that Clinton didn't get to be prez but everybody here thinks its shills that hate the Trumpmania.
It's just boring and people should get on with their lifes.

also

a fucking +

I've given up. I'm just concerned with myself, my business, and my property.
Nearly beat an androgynous fat black bitch after getting out of a PT cruiser and slamming the door into my car.
Cousin is asking desperately for a job, now I need someone to handle phones and keep track of a few things. I tell her to submit a resume, I'll call her if I think it's interview worthy. Everyone in the family appalled that I don't just hand her the job, pay her worthless degree's debts, and give her the ol' lickaroo while I'm at it.
Ex calls me needing something. Ask her if she'll give me my dog back. No, user. *click*
Honestly the only people I like dealing with lately are clients that have the mentality of "This is what we need. Get it done"

I feel like Patrick Bateman around my age group. I'll have a laugh and enjoy myself but deep down I know I'm not on the same level as these Blue pilled normies.

Good post.

Mfw reading your post

im still gentle

>I'm just concerned with myself, my business, and my property.

That isn't giving up. That's fine. "You can't pour from an empty cup".

I am gentle where a soft hand is required and hard where a hard hand is needed.

what the fuck are you crying about

you're a fucking faggot, die in a fire

uh oh are those floppy ears i see?

Witnessed tripdubs, Praise kek.

This is liberty, care as much as you want or dont about anything. It really is that simple, but the necucks/globalist/marxists loathe any freedom that ends your tribute and worship. fuck em.

I fear I am too gentle; while I am strong in my beliefs, I am soft in my actions.

Neato burrito. Never blend into the dim, faded background of the world and become a part of it. Keep yourself clean on the inside and you will shine like a beacon to others lost in the night.

I'm kind to everyone I meet as long as they aren't white. Whites deserve as much hatred and directed violence towards them as they get.

Of course we all know why this thread was made.

On your death bed, will you more regret the times that you were too gentle, or too harsh?

I volunteer with the elderly once a week and I snuggle my girlfriend. Most people probably think I'm the last person on earth to deny the holocaust or hold race realist views.

>newfag fell for it

It's a doggo sleeping on my feet

aw user this is now a /comfy/ thread

i love floppy ears doggos. more pls

Too gentle

I fear I tolerate too much evil.

I've given up on other people, and have a very cynical view of anyone that for some reason that I have yet to determine have managed to surpass my cynicism in a few minutes after meeting them. Oddly enough, I fear its hurting my business as it grows.

Is it your job to save everybody, or are you just being a human on Earth, having human experiences?

forbes.com/sites/robertglatter/2015/11/27/lsd-microdosing-the-new-job-enhancer-in-silicon-valley-and-beyond/

I wish you could put those soft hands on my rock hard cock

>cynical view of anyone that for some
cynical view of anyone, except those that for some

I don't consider myself a happy or a kind person, but I don't go out of my way to hurt someone else, and I also think very carefully about what I'll say, specially when I'm angry, because it's easy to say things you might regret someday.

Mostly yeah. I think its a lack of care.

sauce?

tfw no floppy eared doggy
just kill me

Only for a virgin woman and we all know those do not exist

My God Sven, time to get back to prepping like a jackhammer.

woodswalksandwildlife.blogspot.com/2014/06/cute-blob-monsters.html

I only lack sympathy and empathy

I do live and have lived very well; however, this was all experienced in a bubble. My life is great and I know who I am well enough to branch out. Now it is time I look to my neighbor and help him should he need me.

Call it privilege, responsibility, civics, hell call it self righteousness if you want, but I believe I have been called to duty. I know what is right and what Truth means; it is now on me to safeguard it from those who would seek to corrupt it.

I've become jaded mainly because I grew up. I used to be a good kid who had 100+ volunteer hours a year, and I wanted to join a missionary to some third world shithole. That changed when I grew up and got a job. Interacting with some of the most toxic, cynical people imaginable has made me lose interest in helping people or caring for anyone outside of close friends or family.

I dont assocate with faggots.

Shush Vergara

>we're merging in to the Dragon Quest timeline

>trying to fit in: the post

ok man

You're okay then. That's exactly how you should be, don't be so fearful and attack yourself. Aren't there enough attacks from outside? Why add to that. You're where you should be. Be calm, little creature.

I sometimes feel bad when I publicly BTFO some autist on Sup Forums.

this is an english board, learn the language, portapotty

I feel no cold. I know I'm here to share. I came here by myself, and this is my own path. Just because the world is ugly and cold it doesn't mean that you have to blend in with it. I see no point in that.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=VeHddLI-aY8

He has two personalities

Cutest doggo in existence
And
Twisted fucking psychopath
Animals like me here though
Infact I noticed most animals eventually started trusting me over time it's sorta heart warming

Oh wow okay what the fuck phone

That doesn't look flipped on my phone

youtube.com/watch?v=IaJgEtCDem4