Emily Youcis is bae

Fight me on this

Other urls found in this thread:

nationofodin.org/article/moo-pistachio-jews-make-fun-of-stupid-white-nationalists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's a crypto-kike, famalam.

nationofodin.org/article/moo-pistachio-jews-make-fun-of-stupid-white-nationalists/

>MOO… PISTACHIO JEWS MAKE FUN OF STUPID WHITE NATIONALISTS
>Emily Youcis, a Jewish pistachio girl who was supposedly fired to being pro White, has a similar, but staged encounter with some anti fascists who can barely keep the smiles off their faces. Of course, her hair does not actually get any egg on it. She is sprayed by some sort of liquid she says, and of course she is not worried about it, because she was never in any danger from her fellow Communists. Just how stupid do these Jews think Whites are?

>Well a few years ago there was a clip, now seemingly not available, of a blonde girl idiotically saying “moo” repeatedly like a cow… these self- chosen ones who made this video want to place us in this category. They want us to be “goyim”, or human cattle. Because we are the actual human beings in this scenario, as opposed to a species of demented trolls like them, they want to degrade and warp White Europeans, to use and mock us, and this is exactly what this mentally ill Jewess who mentions going to temple in an interview, Emily Youcis, does, while the other Jews who employ her laugh.

>The picture above is taken from one of Ms. Youcis’ two “White Nationalist” videos, “The Wizard of Poz: Somewhere Over the Rainbow“. As you can see, we are treated to a shot of the rear ends of cattle… Their choice of song, first sung by Jewish Judy Garland, is no accident, for this is a Jewish parody of White nationalism, and their dirty little troll claw fingerprints are everywhere. While we are looking at the cattle posteriors, which are supposed to represent us, Ms. Youcis sings. “…Where Aryan folk produce great yields, frolicking through golden wheat fields“…

>The other video, “Oh Whites Divine“, like this one, is full of hideous yellow puce color and ugly green overlays meant to make one associate the idea of being pro White with ugliness… and sarcastic, insincere, maximization of pro European world views, meant to make them seem ridiculous. There are ugly, distorted pictures of Trump and pictures of him crawling on the ground and being patted on the head and his hair mussed disrespectfully by Jewish media.

>Whoever wrote this is attempting to put off Christian Whites who might otherwise be attracted to our cause. To repel Christians and keep them away from White Nationalism, we have what the Jews who created Christianity set up as blasphemy, a Pavlovian trigger. Although I myself do not believe in worshiping Jewish gods, mocking what is sacred to people, their idea of god, however misguided, to this extent, would seem to be trying to force them to choose between White Nationalism and Christianity. The praying woman here singing “Oh Whites Divine” is supposed to make alarm bells start ringing in the pre-programmed heads of White Christians… and make them choose the Jewish “god” over protecting our folk from the Jews. The Jews fully intend to help any susceptible Whites hang themselves and their folk on the cross they show at the end..

>The bucolic scene in the “The Wizard of Poz: Somewhere Over the Rainbow” video, complete with cows, and the appearance of Hitler in the heavens, is meant to do the same thing.. the idea is, here are these stupid White trailor trash Europeans and their god Hitler, who happens to be just about the only person who tried to resist the Jews effectively. The target is White Christians, who are supposed to start saying, on cue, “oh my gosh, not only are those White Nationalists supporting Trump, Hitler, and the White race, but they are trying to make the White race, Hitler, and so on, into a god!”

>This video, with its ugly color overlays, such as yellow and green, the unfocused nutty eyes of the Youcis, and the way she tries, and fails, to keep the smirk off her face… is nothing more than a pathetic indication of Jewish hatred and jealousy of Whites, a hatred of all that is beautiful and good, a hatred so strong they cannot repress it.

>Besides these clearly Jewish made “White Nationalist” videos… the rest are such utter filth that only a troll could have made them, including necrophiliac dogs having sex with a scull, typical crude Jewish bathroom “humor”, disgustingly foul language, and Youcis showing footage of being given prizes for her videos by a Jew. The most disgusting one appears to have disappeared since I began talking about it to people but you can see some of it here.

fuck off JIDF shills Emily Youcis is pure

que?
she's said her mother is a devout catholic

why would nation of odin be concerned about making fun of white christians?

most pagans i've met hate christians more than they do jews

seems they just don't like youcis personally

Emily Youcis might be based but that doesn't mean she doesn't need to go to the gym more...

>most pagans i've met hate christians more than they do jews
yup, 100% accurate
their entire worldview revolves around muh shoah of 6 gorillion pagans by eebil christians we dindu nuffin

I thought she was hot until I found out she was a furry.

>not seeing her jewish sense of humor
>ignoring that she said she went to temple
>ignoring the fact that jewishness is of the blood and declared religion doesn't mean shit

Save race first, then religion can be discussed.

>pic related is "Greek"

I don't have room in my life for anymore people.

You're a fag

She's a fucking ugly dog. Nice tits, though.

She's a furry.

Youcis went to temple university in Philly not (((Temple))).. Any more proof?

Sevnthson fucked her

She's ugly though.

I thought sven was /fit/

no doubt have you seen his wife?

why wouldn't he...he has more pics of him with youcis than with his wife on instagram haha

This is you're prove that he fucked her?
Fucking weak

fuck she's hot

Jesus Christ, is that guy part fucking arab too? Or does he call himself (((italian))). Fucking hell.

Emily plz

>Sevnthson
Kek if thats him, looks like a moor rape baby.
Also his voice sounds like he is much younger desu.

I like Emily

Well, I can't slurp Sven's load out of her cunt and spit it in your mouth, but it's a well known fact in pool party circles that they've been seeing each other.

yeah nah you're full of shit
sven is married

Yeah, married to this.