Should they teach Gun Education is schools?

Should they teach Gun Education is schools?

Top fucking kek. Only in America you could have something as stupid as that.

Yes. They should replace gym with essentially military basic training.

They used to teach gun safety in school before helicopter moms found out.

They should give everyone a gun, even the retard kids

Context of this picture?

>coming from brazil

you really are as retarded as a monkey, jesus christ...

Yes
Shooting is a noble sport anyway
The best way to clear away fear is with knowledge.

Boys State.

4.0 grade kids get picked to go meet senators and military leaders and attend different classes over the summer.

>Noble sport
>Hey cleetus watch me shoot up dam dur deer over yonder
>YEEEE HAWWW see his head all sploded n shiet? Pass me nuther miller lite!

> tfw never get to larp cawdofdudy with your buddies, chirping the other side after you get a junk shot

Apparently some of the older high schools in my area have shooting ranges, it was common to have gun class.

Tactical gun education?
No that's retarded.
Gun safety education?
Yes. We used to have gun safety and use classes mandated in all schools back in the 50s and 60s.

yes

Kek

Back in the 40s and 50s schools used to have gun clubs and rifle marksmanship teams that competed against other schools then it got removed because butthurt. Funny enough there was no school murder rampages back then.

>basic ed
graduate with a license
>tactical ed
graduate with a better license

There's nothing worng with it.
It's a whole new world.
It would create better educated cops, soldiers, and citizens.
Next time some dickweed walks into a mall with a big scary AR, everyone would know to drop that fucker when he drops his mag.

I see nothing wrong with a voluntary gun safety course. Cover basic functionality and safe handling/storage.

We already do it for cars, with driver's ed classes. Don't liberals constantly talk about how they want to treat guns like cars? :^)

>shooting sports
>hunting

Pick only one.

I used to work with about 30 guys from former Soviet countries. Every single male got trained on how to assemble, maintain, basic repairs and had range time during middle and high school. These guys currently are between 20-45.

Yes.

Absolutely. If we had something like suggested and instilled discipline, patriotism, and "muh every citizen a rifleman" into kids from about middle school onwards, America would have nearly zero problems.

>niggers nigging
Blacks gangbang because >tfw no dad. If they learn patriotism and discipline then you've replaced about 60% of what a dad does in a healthy family, and they are going to do a lot less stupid shit.

>I'm a special snowflake!
Tumblrinas and the rest cry and seek attention because they have nothing going for them. By instilling discipline and skill into kids, they actually will have something to be proud of, and won't need to shitpost about pronouns and protest everything.

>weekend mujahideen
Not every kid is going to choose to carry after they graduate school. But a lot more of them will if they know how to operate. As it is, there are hundreds of thousands of incidences of defensive handgun use yearly. Even doubling the number of capable CCWs is going to make mass shootings a thing of the past.

Not to mention how productive kids are going to grow up to be with just the slightest bit of physical fitness and discipline. Our economy is going to skyrocket with this plan.

In highschool I participated in AJROTC, and because of "concerned" parents they could only teach the gun training and safety part of the curriculum every so many years. And even having the air rifle team was low key. We on the team, a very few, would be there at 5:30 in the morning every morning to practice.

my high school had an indoor gun range

Yes

Guns are less dangerous than cars

>retarded kids
>school

These kid's parents should be caring for them at home or hiring a caretaker. Retards don't belong in school with normal kids.

There is no reason not to run most high school students through something similar to military basic training instead of gym class.

No.

They can barely teach kids to read and add.

Teaching stuff like trigger discipline and how to not point gun at people unless you want to blow their brains out etc etc, would be useful in cunt like murica i guess.

>tyrone detected

I used to go to a summer camp for a few years where you basically had classes/activities: canoing, sailing, horseback riding, archery, etc that you signed up for. "Riffle Range" was one of the activities: .22LR single shot, bot action. It was very enjoyable. You learned basic gun safety and got to target practice for about an 1hr every other day.

I think this would be a great activity for almost any HS.
...or you could do a skeet shooting and learn shot gun safety.

But thinking about it as I type, these activities are sports activities... and should be treated as such: after school sports . Even if it was just "Gun Club," it should be an after school activity.

elite operators

sounds pretty cool. lots of european countries still have mandatory military training too