These are the people who voted for trump

>these are the people who voted for trump

Other urls found in this thread:

content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/06/argument-over-kool-aid-leads-to-gunshots-two-hurt/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Domino effect, one guy dares to put up some Trump signs, and the next one will just follow suit. Few days pass and the whole area is converted.

so, americans?

explain this

Why do people hate suburbs so much? I think they're comfy.

This picture triggers my inner wilderness

the only place to get trump news is straight from the horses' mouth

Because they lack the 'diverse vibrancy' of their rundown city apartments

These are the people that voted for Hillary

>An argument between two Detroit men over who made the best Kool-Aid ended in gunfire this week, WJBK-TV reports.

>The two suspects were in front of an abandoned school on Tuesday night when they began arguing over the sweet drink, police and neighbors told the station.

>Both suspects pulled out pistols and began firing at each other but each missed their targets and fled the scene.

>Two bystanders were struck by bullets. One man was hit in the wrist while another was hit in the rear. Both victims were released from the hospital and are recovering well, the station reports.

>"I just don't understand some of the kids today--I just don't get it," one man told the station.

>Police are still looking for the shooters.

content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/06/argument-over-kool-aid-leads-to-gunshots-two-hurt/1

>these are the people who voted hillary

you can't explain this

ahh makes sense
>biggest waste of resources
>biggest waster of resources

Why does everyone shit on these kinds of neighborhoods?

Try living in the middle of fucking nowhere in southern Illinois and you'll grow to miss your rows and rows of endless neighbors.

why you so jelly, cuck?

Those are also the people who think that Obama was a capable president (rather than just circumstantially beneficial to very specific things) and will actively try to defend him (the trying implies not succeeding).

So....the good people...

we know that ya dipshit leafcuck

these are the """"people""" that illegally voted for shillary

That could be a suburb anywhere you dumb leaf. You're just jealous a shitty cardboard cookie cutter house like that would still cost $1 mil in Canada.

No they did not. I live right next to that. Clark county voted hillary you fucking retarded leaf.

>all those curved roads
Cities: Skylines threads would be proud

What are you talking about? Those shits look (and are) comfy af

explained by ooga booga

damn, its a shame that people need somewhere to live

Just because Illinois is boring as shit doesn't need mean these places aren't. So take the monotony you have and now imagine that there are also a bunch of annoying fucking people everywhere.

I would take rural Idaho or Oregon over some utter shithole like Fremont or Orange County any day

Savaged

It's shit like this that has me *convinced* the real purpose of the NSA is to literally program the population. I remember when obama was up for a second term, someone at the NSA (i forget who) literally said the words "we can't lose this election, we have so much DATA". Combine that with how cozy and libtardish the head honcho social media-ites are, and i bet they actually test phrases to see what has the best sticking power and the effect they want before massively disseminating it to their goons in the media.

How else can you explain supposedly disparate media organizations all using exactly the same terminology *in real time*??!? I've seen so many examples of this, but the only other one that comes to mind is after one of the republican debates, and somehow every media station and paper and blog started using the word "robotic" to describe him, when in retrospect there's very little to suggest it.

We're all in so deep, and we don't even know it...

Curved roads are degenerate, even the ancient Romans knew that. That's why when they built new cities, or the army built a new camp, they would use a grid plan. Grids are orderly and wholesome.

Fucked that last part up.

They were talking about rubio at the debates

This is my favourite liberal meme.