"Confronting the Girl Who Shot Me in the Face"

In 1992, 17-year-old Shawna was working as a grocery store cashier when she found herself in the middle of a robbery. She says Jerrie, 14, held her at gunpoint and shot her in the face. For the first time since that day, Shawna confronts her attacker.

On a busy Friday night in January, 1992, 17-year-old Shawna was working part-time as a grocery store cashier alongside her high school sweetheart, Bob, when she found herself in the middle of a robbery. She says Jerrie, 14, came into the store with another girl and shouted, “Everyone on the ground. This is a robbery.” Shawna says Jerrie held her at point blank range with a sawed-off shotgun and demanded the money from her register. “The last thing I remember her saying was, ‘Bitch, I want it all.’”

For the last 21 years, Shawna says she’s endured 100 painful surgeries, panic attacks and public ridicule. She says she’s been called a “monster” and a “Cabbage Patch doll,” and that children call her gross. “Every time I look in the mirror, I am reminded of what she did to me,” Shawna says. “This is a lifelong sentence. It’s not fair that her sentence was six years.”

>“In the back of my head, I don’t think about Shawna,” Jerrie confesses. “God has closed out that part of my life. I’ve been moving on and moving forward with my life. I paid my debt to society and to Shawna because I did my time in jail.

>“I don’t feel like it was my fault because I feel like I was used by an adult,” Shawna continues. “I’m a victim as well. I was a victim too.”

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q4qCSFF11UY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>discuss
Niggers gon nig.

I'd wanna beat the shit out of her if I were Shawna. That should be legal and some kind of reality TV show.

Stop raising my blood pressure.

Nigger should've been in an electric chair decades age

>not using this opportunity to pull a concealed weapon from your purse and putting 17 rounds in the nigger on stage in front of a studio audience

She obviously doesn't care THAT much.

>expecting niggers to not always play the victim card

Could smell it all a mile away.

white girl gets absolutely BTFO by gun carrying negress.

you expect me to get angry over this? kek.

>>“I don’t feel like it was my fault because I feel like I was used by an adult,” Shawna continues. “I’m a victim as well. I was a victim too.”

women can use this excuse. It didn't work at my trial.

>shoot a person in the face
>somehow it's not the electric chair/life in jail

How the fuck did she get out!?

Literally the only reason why I have a problem with the USA having such free gun laws is that there are many many niggers and spics in the USA. This is actually the main problem, not the law itself.

She was 14, got 6 years. Also she dindu nuffin

>fail to kill someone at point blank with a fucking sawn-off

Niggers

The only possible justice here is eye for an eye.

Shawna needs to sack up and do what needs to be done.

>Cabbage Patch doll
holy kek

>Shows no remorse
>gives a textbook response
>doesn't even take responsibility for what happened

What a cunt

This.

Get your revenge or forgive her.

here guys

six years in jail is not a small amount of time
i personally wouldn't want to still be punished if i were the nigger

i'd offer an apology but that's about it, if the eternal anglos were still unhappy they can take it up with their legal system

The legal system was designed to handle human cases. She's a nigger.

We have no idea what do do when the average nigger starts committing armed felonies starting at the age of 8. The system just isn't designed to handle these animals.

That's why we used to use a rope. It's time we start again.

This is a nigger.

They can't even fucking frog post right.

What do you expect from a nigger.. She only went on the show to get paid.

Than you would be happy if she shot you in the face and just turned herself in.

niggers are disgusting
Dr Swill sholud be fucking fired

She should move to Asia and just wear a surgical mask 24/7.

This woman said "I din du nuffin." after shooting a woman in the face.

At least she doesn't look like a gorilla.

Niggers should hang from trees

stupid nigger couldn't figure out how to steal a purse

I would like to see this.... nope, can't fucking stand Dr fucking Phil. Nope-nope.

The laws are irrelevant because those niggers and spics using guns to commit crimes aren't going to a gun store and getting a background check like any citizen legally obtaining a firearm. So while it's agreed that niggers and spics are the problem, not guns, the 'free gun laws' you speak of are necessary for upstanding citizens to defend themselves from those who would do violence with illegally obtained weapons.

It was just an accident guys. She's a good girl. It's the guns fault. She din do nuffin.

How based would it have been if some person in the crowd got up and started yelling that they were sorry they weren't at the scene to blow that nigger straight to hell since they were a CCL and the justice system did a disservice letting her sorry ass out.

>She says she’s been called a “monster” and a “Cabbage Patch doll

She should have just gone out in black face.

I fucking beg you assholes can you post some happy endings? like someone showing up and sending the niggers six feet under?

I have a few.

A 14 year old boy does the same crime he is charged as an adult an gets three times her sentence

You think they feel remorse?

no? i'm not excusing her or her way of life back then
but at the core it's about culture, looks to me the nigress is no longer going to commit violent robberies, and if her kid does she'd prob beat her

instead of 14 year old in jail for life or giving her a death sentence give, her a job reeducating nigger youth, she'd have more to say to them than some social sciences major

Dumping a few happy endings.

Thanks

Good one! Hahahahahahahahah!

I can't tell if you're serious or not but that is some cuck shit.

First post best post.

A pit bull cares not for it's prey. Same with the nigs

Niggers don't feel guilt. I don't think Abos or Semites do, either, but niggers are the worst. They're literally no different than bears. Can you imagine if all the niggers in the world were replaced by bears? I actually think it might be better.

when i see these ones I never feel any pity. WTF are they doing hanging around chimps anyways? It's like someone who went to the zoo and jumped in the lion cage asking for sympathy.

>when you accidentally press the taunt button mid fight
I hate when that happens

The convience store she was shot at is literally 2 minutes from my house. She was a really pretty girl. So sad this cunt shot her.

>typical eurocuck

Justice is fundamentally about retribution. Lex talionis has been the foundation since before Hammurabi had his code carved in stone. Fuck off with your restorative justice bullshit kikery.

>comments are disabled for this video
typical.

>God has closed out that part of my life.
niggers in a nutshell. when will Sup Forums admit that all monotheistic religions are for niggers?

>Officer ignores all of his training and instinct and allowed himself to get hit because he was scared of liberal backlash for defending himself against an armed nigger

I will not shed a single tear when liberals are dragged into the street and gutted. They deserve nothing less than a painful death for the damage they have caused to this nation.

What's heem in this context?

>I've forgiven myself and you need to learn to forgive me so you can move on

Nigger final solution when?

Every white vs. black fight I see reminds me of fighting Gief in Street Fighter.

>he can't do shit as long as he doesn't gra-
>HE GRABBED ME FUUU-
>K.O.

She should've slayed the nigger by her god given 2nd amendment right.

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.
Based old testament jewish laws.

I can't be the only one that sees this

So either he intended to beat an armed police officer with only a stick OR he intended to hold up a store with only a stick and didn't comprehend that the police cruiser he walked past might indicate there are police nearby.

Did the sprinkler system go off?

>be nigger
>chimp out on cop
>get shot dead
>people will actually defend you afterwards

Can you post more? Thanks for posting them btw

Are you kidding me my dude? Bears are wild but they're not incapable of feeling empathy like niggers and generally don't interfere with human society. The world would be a thousand times better if this happened.

Although you have to question the wisdom of importing millions of bears and then trying to get them to live in your neighborhoods and go to your schools

I think you're giving them too much credit. Sometimes it's just a chimpout/random attack.

70% of them are legally retarded.

>puts shotgun in clerk's face
>pulls trigger
>"I never meant to hurt you"
>"it was an accident"
niggers

pic related

Animals are unable to feel remorse or sympathy. Nigger children fail the mirror self-recognition test till they are many years old. Pureblood Afriniggers can go well into adulthood without being able to recognize themselves in a mirror.

Sheboon mothers regularly hiss at the parents of murdered white kids in court, blaming whitey for putting their niglet in prison. They gudbois who dindu nuffin.

>I’ve been moving on and moving forward with my life. I paid my debt to society and to Shawna because I did my time in jail.

Somebody, please, please find her and shoot her in the face. Holy shit she can't even act fucking sorry.

Shot in the face with a shotgun and yet still somehow prettier than the ape that pulled the trigger

He was a gud boi. He just wanted to play cops and robbers with his finger gun. White people are no fun.

>Suspect
Also, am I the only one that watches these and wonders why didn't the guy go ahead and rape her?

that was from the (real) victim

Nigger bitch deserves to have her face sliced off with a razor blade

She should have brought a gun and returned the favor.

The court wouldn't be too harsh.

>Sheboon mothers regularly hiss at the parents of murdered white kids in court

Yes, I see this all the fucking time. It's disgusting.

Is that a fuuckin hi point?

>Discuss

the woman who's face is all fucked up should be given 10 minutes in a room alone with the nigger with total immunity. then her debt will be considered paid in full.

>“God has closed out that part of my life"

What is it with criminal niggers and religion?
Something I dont understand about americans.

You can teach a monkey to shoot, but weapons maintenance is beyond it's grasp.

This happened in my city! YAY!

That was the niggers hunting white folk in South Africa, wasn't it? I vaguely remember this story.

If she didn't shoot she would have been murdered and raped. Likely in that order.

why the fuck does she have so many boxes of toilet paper?

It's not like that at all. Sometimes they just show up out of nowhere. Lions can't escape the cage, gorillaz can sometimes wander out of the ghetto.