ITS TIME TO STOP: GIANT ALLIGATOR CAUGHT IN FLORIDA

IT'S TIME TO STOP: GIANT ALLIGATOR CAUGHT IN FLORIDA

twitter.com/abc/status/821026348063924224

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kZwhNFOn4ik
youtube.com/watch?v=RXn1g0xtUMk
youtube.com/watch?v=JwTzIukSUkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe it was a croc, they live in the everglades.

Good political thread. Drumpf clearly btfo.

florida confirmed shithole

hold up jamie put up that pic of that crocdile
oh it's an alligator, interesting
That's gotta be 400 pounds
that thing will fuck you up
ever eat alligator?

how will trump ever recover??

I take it the idiots taking pictures like they are at a zoo had no idea how fast these things move when they want to.

fake and gay

Only in really short bursts

ban automatic assault reptiles before this thread gets slid!

Is that a new dog breed?

How can evolution be real when that's clearly a dinosaur.

My toy poodle would attack the hell out of that dinosaur. She's a vicious little cunt-on-wheels.

Crocodilians are the second closest living relatives to Dinosaurs after birds, which are themselves dinosaurs.

We wuz dinos?

A short burst is all it needs to go from standing still to fucking your shit up.

I saw a glimpse of this on the local affiliate and figured it was fake news.

It's not even that big.

>implying alligators and crocs are the only ones to survive

I read that Putin had hacked photos Trump getting farted on by this alligator before the election but didn't release them because he wanted to sabotage Billary.

Fuckin alt right fascists man we should burn down a krispy kreme over this shit.

>giant

I've seen larger frogs. That's a medium alligator at most.

That can't be real.

It can't be.

Yeah m8, Australians lost a war to Dinosaurs, weird timeline.

Is the alligator pro trump or anyi trump

>privileged white men flail a handicapable reptile for sport

literally shaking

Not only is he real, he ate a fucking bull shark one time

Australia is basically a giant PvP zone for wild beasts

>be American
>get eaten by dinosaur

Its big for a gator, they don't get as big as salties.

Honestly gators are no big deal until they get over 10 feet and even then they won't fuck with you unless you're stupid and piss them off.

They're dangerous for dogs and small kids though.

youtube.com/watch?v=kZwhNFOn4ik

>mfw fuckin' sea monsters actually exist

So does trump support gator rights?

>tfw going to be alive when dinos roam the earth again

Everything is bigger in Straya mate.

INTERIOR

I see gators all the time on the sidewalk and shit here in Florida

There's a nice upscale area couple blocks from me that has a huge lake and they gotta call in animal control pretty much 3-4 times a week because the gators end up in the middle of the street or on sidewalks or in people's backyards and shit

Harmless buggers they generally keep their distance, if they start hissing you should back away (common sense)

holy shit that shop is bad

Bigger gator

Yeah, I've been going on vacation to Edisto, SC since I was gator snack size and they're pretty harmless. They have a slow metabolism so they don't want to get riled up and expend energy unless there's a meal in it for them.

One chased my mom once because she threw a rock at it "to get its attention" like a freaking idiot. So long as you don't fuck with them, they're nothing to worry about.

>a croc

no faggot..

I've lived in South Florida ffor about 2 decades now and am an avid outdoorsman.

I live in Palm Beach County (where our God-Emperor has his awesome Mara-Lago resort and kick ass golf course, upon which I've played dozens of rounds)... I fish and Air-boat in the Everglades National Park all the time.

I have personally almost stepped on 17+ foot gators weighing in at about 2,000 pounds easily.

Imagine a Chevy Excursion XL shaped like a lizard... there you go.

They are actually GIANT (lol... stupid reddit-tier pun 'humor') PUSSIES and will RUN IN FEAR the moment you walk up on them,

Only if you are swimming and don't see them... then they will creep up on you and eat your ass. If you walk straight up on them with a 12' fly rod held up high... they FREAK THE FUCK OUT and HAUL ASS!

It's amazing how much mud and noise a 16 foot gator can make when startled though... truly something to see IRL.

Where my 561-954-305 Sup Forumsacks at???

He's a big guy

>tfw no gator gf

4 u

WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!?

>Lol trust me dude, gators are pussies, you can hang around them. lol nothing is gonna happen.

t. gator

All Gators are pro Trump except the libshits from UF who call themselves Gators but study Liberal Arts shit and will work @ Starbuck under Trump while blogging about how they've wasted their lives while I will go out and toss pieces of my sandwiches my wife made us to REAL Gators in the Everglades while riding my airboat with my buddies and 2 pupper-pals laughing at their misery.

Life is awesome.

Florida is awesome.

We are basically the Australia of the US and for that... (((they))) hate us.

It's not my fault niggers from UK and French abandoned colonies float onto my shores.... I personally can't stand them.

does zig zaging work against them?
Sry we don't have dinosaurs where I live

CROCODILE

is that the golf hazard?

suck it up pussy nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=JwTzIukSUkY

Apparently this is the same gator cannibalising another gator...

ALLIGATOR

are you kidding?

I've seen panthers eat gators bigger than that.

>Australia is basically a giant PvP zone for wild beasts

>Australia is basically a giant PvP zone for wild beasts

I wonder if that big sumbitch is any good to eat like a normal sized alligator or if the meat is all tough.

fucking underrated as fuck. you got me laughing dude.

You can tell the difference between an gator and a croc by whether or not the teeth are showing when the mouth is closed, handy trick right?

lol... niggers.

Can't perform with a "human" nigress but somehow expect to wreck a CROC-pussy!!!

Crock dicks are basically FLESHY-MORNING STAR FLAILS!!

They have GIANT BARBED DICKS.. shaped like A WAR-HAMMER on a STAFF OF FLESH!!!

How can negroids even compete against the 'BGC"?!?!

Thats a gator. Floridians can tell

Yep. Pretty good. I prefer frog legs tho

You really got to watch out for them in the water

what took his other arm though

how is this politically related?

>flat as fuck
>fireants
>fucking sand everywhere
>100% humidity 100% of the time
>niggers that refuse to learn english
>spics that refuse to learn english
>fucking fireants

I love when my cousin visits from there, a normal drive on a typical curvy road gets him all anxious.
A spirited drive on the same road he loses his shit

ooga-booga.. bixFOOD muhfuggah!

>SC
There are gators in every body of water in this state. Like any predator you treat them with the respect they deserve and they'll do the same.
Just don't ever leave a stringer of fish off the side of your boat.

I kinda want to see how Florida Man would fair in Australia.

completely misses the joke

Stepped on a gators tail in the Everglades a few months ago. Bastard was well over 12 feet. Closest I've been to shitting myself.

if they keep draining the swamps
the alligators will have nowhere to go ;(

Rare Footage of Hillary Clinton in "her" true form

Bitch ass snowbirds dont know bout our puddle dinos

>implying I'm not smart (and wealthy wnough) to not spend my winter months in Florida and my summer months... somewhere... in the NE/Northern Mid-West US

c'mon now son.

Florida is a treasure of the USA for anyone who likes to hunt and fish.

It is one of the best States... not for the people or anything like that.. but or what it contains naturally.

Fuck Haitians, Cubans and New York Jew diaspora... they are NOT Florida... just infectious cells trying to kill Florida with their cancerous influence.

Don't hate Florida because of Jews, Aqua-nigs and Raft-spics!!

Hate those things!

Like the great reptile, she continues to evolve.

lolwut

>i used to push children into the water whenever we saw a gator as kids

/thread

firelands raid or something like that.
drops a dope looking sword.

HIDE ALLIGATOR THREADS

IGNORE ALLIGATOR POSTERS

DO NOT REPLY TO ALLIGATOR POSTERS

I believe you.

First time I ever came that close to one I was fly fishing the pine islands in the southern end of Everglades National Park (20 miles north west of Florida City area, by the old WW2 USAF bombing range... if you are familiar)... stepped through a patch of sawgrass onto what I thought was a large log/mudbank....

NOPE

17 foot gator.

Fucker bolted the second I stepped on it, threw me onto my ass into a bunch of foul evergaldes muck and whipped another hundred gallons of it onto me with it's tail as it hauled ass away from me.

That part was the funniest (later... at that exact moment I would've pissed myself had I not just taken a leak a few minutes prior)... I was in awe that suck a huge beast could be so fucking horrified AT MY PRESENCE!

But it was.

That doesn't mean I'm dumb enough to believe that if I were swimming and it was behind me that it would STILL be scared of me... lol no.. I'd be lunch.

Gators are simple, regal and awesome dino-buddies.

You haven't lived until you've accidentally cast-netted a baby gator and kept it with you for the day on your boat as a small, temporary pet.