Pol btfo again

Other urls found in this thread:

beverlyhills.org/citygovernment/aboutbeverlyhills/demographics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hollywood liberals hate safe space now?

Ever notice my unverified opinion?

So he's admitting that non white neighborhoods are not safe?

Have I noticed minorities are dangerous? Sure have.

"Prefer all white neighborhoods" is just another way to say "Prefer low crime neighborhoods."

beverlyhills.org/citygovernment/aboutbeverlyhills/demographics/

Race:
Caucasian 89.2%
Asian 5.8%
Two or more races 1.1%
African American 2.2%
Other 1.7%
Total 100%

>wanting my home value to depreciate
>wanting to be woken up by gunfire at 3am
>wanting to be annoyed by hippity-hop music all day
i could go on forever

I wouldn't have dreamed of Obamacare being repealed, and now I dream of nothing but, if only to see that oxygen thief die from his own gluttony.

More like isn't it funny how the people that advocate for safe spaces live in all white neighborhoods?

EBUR NODACE HOW PEEBULE WHO HATE WHITE NEIGHBORHOOODS LUV SAFE SPAASUS?

I do enjoy a crime free neighborhood

>based white people naturally gather into safe spaces free of degenerates
>doing this means they don't like safe spaces

safe space is just code for anti white space

kek
whats this blue

Physical safety matters

Blue for democrats

So wanting safe spaces on campus is equivalent to wanting an all-white campus. OK. Sounds good to me.

It's fine, he's going to die soon from a literal hurt butt, his ass is getting infected as shit because he is too embarrassed to go see a doctor because of his fatness and his micropenis. He posted a picture of his ass for some reason and it looks horrible, like a crime scene or some shit. NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

Ever notice how people who love "safe spaces" grew up in all white neighborhoods?

>We can be hypocritical because they are!

Ever notice how all of virtue signaling race baiters come from white neighborhoods?

Everyone prefers white neighborhoods.

Hard to be 'diverse' when the people who don't want you there are armed.

Notice how he just said that white neighborhoods are safe.

Wanting a neighborhood that is safe from violence and crime is equivalent to wanting a campus that is safe from ideas you don't like.

>ideas are violence

So, white neighborhoods are safer? Oh shit, I didn't know that! Seems like a nice place to live.

>Argues against safe spaces because he disagrees with argued against safe spaces

doesn't everyone prefer all white neighborhoods?

wonder if he realizes what he actually said

>trying to equate freedom of association with banning opinions you don't like
DELETE THIS

I don't mind safe spaces.

Minorities should go back to their original safe spaces, like the middle east, mexico, china, Philippines, africa and so forth.

The issue I have with safe spaces here is the hypocrisy in the fact its reaction to living in a white society while not letting the native population advocate for their own interests.

Also neighborhood=/=classroom with puppies and finger painting

I don't think safe spaces should be tax funded. But i'm okay with safe spaces.

Races should be separate. We all work better that way.

thers a difference in being too much of a pussy to hear an offensive opinion vs not wanting to get robbed and shot by Jamal.

Really makes you think...

words that hurt feelings =/= violent crime

Let's deconstruct this.

People oppose "safe spaces" not safe spaces. When we say "safe spaces" we refer to the type of spaces invented on college campuses where women, liberals, and minorities can be sheltered from ideas they don't like when college campuses SHOULD be places where people are exposed to all kinds of ideas even if they don't like them.

Say you were in a war zone, wouldn't you want to get to a safe space?" BUT HURR DURR I THOT YOU HATED SAFE SPACES" No, the two just happen to share the same term.
Where you decide to live has nothing to do with the free flow of ideas in intellectual spaces.

so fucking true. limousine liberals

everyone prefers all white neighborhoods though

>a few of

What a cringing sack of shit. He can't even commit to his generalizations, let alone a diet.

>Liberals live in white neighborhoods
>Proceed to shit on why you diserve to live in a more diverse neighborhood and society while living on their safe places without the typical blacks
Too much irony

Yeah. I lived in Iowa at one time and a black neighbor said he was happy to be away from all those niggers

is he implying that white neighborhoods are safe spaces, implying that non-white neighborhoods are not safe?

Kek will bless whoever posts boogies injury first

Wait, what happened? The fat cunt is dying?

lmao

One might respond "But by living in a white neighborhood, you're sheltering yourself from races you don't like!"
First of all, most "white neighborhoods" are rarely 100% white and no neighborhoods in most parts of the US have that as a policy. Also keep in mind that even if there's not many non whites in your living space it's also likely your exposed to non-whites frequently at work, in public, and in the media.

This goes without saying that there's no correlation between where you decide to live and trying to defend the intellectual integrity of intellectual spaces even though their might be if you frame it a certain way.

Ever notice how those who proclaim to need "safe spaces" for themselves or others usually only live amongst their own race as well?

Fancy that, no whites on either side of the political spectrum want to live around nigs. Who would have ever guessed.

I didn't save it, I don't want that filth on my computer, I just saw it posted on Sup Forums, it's a massive ass covered in bruises, apparently his fatness broke his chair and he went on an anti-Trump rant after, blaming Trump for removing obongocare and making it so he can't get help. Typical fatass muh oppression shit.

Ever notice how most white lefties live in all white areas?

You'd think they'd live in entirely mixed areas.

He's still assblasted that the working class will no longer pay for this fat fucks insurance.

Ever notice how boogie is fucking rich but want the taxpayers to pay for his healthcare even though being fat is his own choice?

sauce? or link?

Funny because the white liberals seem to live in all white neigbhorhoods and then proceed to preach just how great diversity is, mean while those who live around the "diversity" despise it with to our very core.

Safe space on a campus = I can't handle different opinions
Living in a white area and not in a fucking ghetto = You don't get robbed and/or shot, your wife and daughter don't get raped etc.

Because wanting to safeguard your life and livelihood from being violently taken away from you is the same as wanting a room where you can cry because someone hurt your fragile feelings.

We need to figure out how to take this fat fuck down. Kek wills it!

Ever notice how most Black people in America dream of moving into white neighbourhoods?

Gravity's already on it.

Ever notice that high crime areas are all nigger areas.

We don't need to do anything. Now that he doesn't have Obongocare, his fat ass won't make it to next year

>making a logical decision about the safety and security of you person
Lowest crime neighborhoods have the highest proportion of whites.

Why does Sup Forums tolerate this subhuman bucket of monkey shit?

Ever notice how all Hollywood liberals oppose a wall but have them around their houses

>You'd think they'd live in entirely mixed areas.

To them, living 2 miles away and a bridge across from blacks makes them feel like they're practically in the 'hood themselves.

A customer of mine is an uppity 44-year-old professor at the university in Milwaukee, who constantly tweets about how we need to desegregate, how we need to tolerate everything unlike us, how we need to do more for blacks, etc. ad nauseum, while she lives in a $450k home in a completely white are of Milwaukee (which is hard to find) and stays as far away from minorities as she can when not indoctrinating them for a living.

If I ever met a fucking leftist who walked the walk, I might have a shred of respect for them, but to this day, I have yet to find one who isn't the world's biggest hypocrite who tells everyone how to live without being that way themselves.

They should be the first to go to the gallows.

wtf I hate boogie now

I hope he dies.

Does he have diabetes yet?

posted it
enjoy your massive bruised ass

This. I have one black guy at my job that says he lives in a white town and is glad he doesn't live around other blacks. Also tells me to never date a black woman because they're all crazy.

How did he manage to bruise his ass crack?

Rough gay sex with a pack of niggers.

how does falling off that small chair do that to his ass?

>Asian 5.8%
wow i hope you enjoy your samurai attacks, shitlords

does francis stream? it would be funny seeing him die from a chair breaking under him again

Like hell we do I would never work with a group of predominantly Hispanic people never in my life if I had an option

I'm Hispanic and I cannot stand those banana speaking bastards

Give me whites and we will succeed, give me browns or blacks and i will leave rather than deal with their shit

Looks like a rotting peach.

A fall of only a foot is still fatal when you reach a certain mass, he has clearly passed that point of no return.

Let's pull a Ben Garrison on him. Start calling him Boogie1488 and photoshop tweets of his to make him seem like a holocaust denier. Shit, why haven't we already done this?

What did he mean by this?

What the fuck is that?

his chair broke and he fell on the floor
he's over 500lb, imagine all that mass falling 1-2 feet onto his ass

I know you want that. You have everything to gain, whites have everything to lose.

Sorry m8, but I don't give a shit what you want.

Mexico will never improve, and mexicans will never improve if they aren't willing to fix themselves. Not saying something about you personally, but the solution needs to come from within, you know what I mean?

>check his twitter
>he says he is 280 pounds
On a scale of no fucking way to shut the fuck up you stupid fatass, how much of a liar is he?

Safe spaces are against violence are perfectly fine. Safe spaces against opinions are retarded.
Holy shit, not only is he fat, he is retarded too? Who would have thought.

Are you honestly stupid enough to believe that every Hispanic is Mexican

You just described Portland OR perfectly.

>one of the most progressive cities in US
>one of the whitest cities in the US

Bonus round, they're actively gentrifying the few remaining historically minority neighborhoods. Most have already been consumed.

The outlying minority neighborhoods:
>no sidewalks
>no grocery stores
>low police presence

maybe he's 4'10"?

or blue pilled

This is awesome!!!

MORE

On a scale? Never.

>no post
>shitpost in subject field
>225 replies

he's been open about his "weight loss" for years, he freely admits he's over 500lb, where's it say 280?

also pic related, how the fuck can someone live like this

>this fucking meme again
If your from Spain Americans just call you white.

Hispanic has changed to refer to Mexicans that are mixed. Don't like it? Blame them. Every mestizo I went to school with called themselves Hispanic, every single one.

Ever notice how the people that promote diversity and immigration live in rich, white communities?

The "HAHA CAUGHT YOU BEING A HYPOPCRITE" shit always ends up with libtards contradicting themselves.

Since he is arguing for safe spaces and likens white neighborhoods as safe he implicitly saying brown people aren't safe and people should be segregated.

>Boogie1488

Im actually puerto rican by ancestry

Not to mention there's like 40 Hispanic countries

I can't stand any of them but jesus Christ man, nobody will take anything you say seriously if your don't have accuracy