My parents went back to Iceland back in 2014, after living here for 38 years...

My parents went back to Iceland back in 2014, after living here for 38 years, after which they decided that cartoonish American politics, rampant violence, failing education, non-existent healthcare, and social degradation was never going to improve under this generation.

They've been urging me to go back with them, even though this is the only country I've ever known, and they kept finding me job offers. I told them they were silly, that America would finally figure out what the fuck they were doing at the last minute like they always do and at least sort out their current problems.

We're four days away from putting a pedophile muppet to Russia into the most important office in the world. There's literally nothing at this point that will stop it, short of more violence or more evidence of corruption. So I'm out.

It's scary to leave everything you've ever known behind, but when you look at the statistics, Iceland is probably the best country in the world. Maybe I'll actually be proud to live there.

Later faggots. Keep on doing Russia's job for them. I'm sure they'll reward you handsomely in rubles.

Other urls found in this thread:

icelandreview.com/news/2007/09/24/iceland-still-believes-elves-and-ghosts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Late, faggot.

so your parents left america for the cuckoldry capital of the world?

(you)ll fit right in

Gonna be so glad if faggots like you actually do leave.

>Only 13 percent of participants in the study said it is impossible that elves exist, 19 percent found it unlikely, 37 percent said elves possibly exist, 17 percent found their existence likely and eight percent definite. Five percent did not have an opinion on the existence of elves.

>Best country in the world

icelandreview.com/news/2007/09/24/iceland-still-believes-elves-and-ghosts

OP BOGGED THE FUCK OUT

>pedophile muppet to Russia

do libtards even know how retarded they sound with this shit?

they are smart. any country too retarded to have a sane conversation about reasonable taxes and universal health care is too stupid to survive. I blame Rupert Murdoch for poisoning American minds with his 24/7 garbage

What if I told you...
No one fucking cares.

Bye faggot

you could have universal healthcare if it wasnt for nigs andspics
end of conversation

Enjoy the Somalians for us.

The first thing everyone thinks when they mention cucks is niggers, and there's so few black people in Iceland that you could count them by yourself.

Enjoy all the blacks and mexicans raping your women.

Why, exactly? I work a good job, I pay taxes, I donate to charity, I have healthcare, I pay my way. I'm not a leach. I probably pay for your disability or food stamps.

The majority of America believes in an invisible omnipotent man who watches over them and grants them wishes.

Are you Russian or just stupid?

You seem to care. Kiss.

but why iceland, winters are long and depressing and summer is almost nonexistant.
not too mention the lack of things to do and the geographical isolation

>its scary
Protip; stop being a fucking bitch ass pussy faggot

Bless you.

We dont need faggotters posting like that

Hey man, keep Santa out of this

OP BTFO

All the rest of my family is there, grandparents and cousins and all that who never came here. They're all welcoming me to come "home". I don't think it'll be too bad, I've never minded winter. Must be in my blood.

I'm not scared of anything. I mean, you wouldn't accidentally shit your pants and then just sit in them for a while, would you? No, you'd get up and wipe your ass and find some new pants.

Iceland is my new pants.

Why did your family leave Iceland in the first place? I mean, why would anyone leave Iceland? I doubt there aren't enough jobs for everyone.

My parents always said that America was exciting and welcoming, and tempted them so much that they decided to move when they realized they could make a decent living here.

America isn't really welcoming to migrants anymore.

I could kind of agree with you but why Iceland why do you have to go to the most isolated cold cold no nothing country in the world.?

We all are just on the eve of a new era and you want to bail now?

Don't get it. It would be better to fight for what we have right now

>Migrants
>Lived here for decades legally
Do you enjoy believing in lies so much? Saying it like this means you have no knowledge whatsoever of Trump's platform, aside from however the media decided to twist his words.

Literally how did you find your way here from r.eddit?

It helps being white, educated and willing to assimilate

The Modern Migrant is generally not that these days

Perhaps you're blind to it, but there's a lot of sentiment against anyone who wasn't born here being here, not just the illegals. They're not "real Americans", they're taking jobs from "real Americans", they're mooching from the government, etc.

I honestly don't know what the fuck happened to illicit this kind of attitude, but fuck that noise.

Later, faggot. I doubt you've been here for 38 years or you'd remember when the Berlin Wall came down. The whole world was happy, and Americans most of all. We hoped we had found new friends in the world. From all Americans, get the fuck out you fairie fucking faggot. Enjoy your rich culture of invisible fairie sex and people that all look like Bjork.

Good riddance. Its clear your parents were never here to be patriots but to take advantage of our benefits. Get the fuck out and don't come back.

god why are all nords (except Danes) such complete pussies?

If there was ever more proof needed of the failing education system of America, it's right here.

What benefits exactly does America offer that Iceland doesn't offer in a significantly better fashion?

>there's a lot of sentiment against anyone who wasn't born here being here

I've never ran into this before and I'm an immigrant chink living in Michigan. You're a fucking white male, what the hell are you talking about?

Get out and stay out.

I guess things are a little different in the north.

No one actually cares that you or your family is leaving.

Your parents reek of over inflated self importance.

It's the illegals and the assholes that don't even want to be here.
Like you.

>failing education system
Because it's full of useless progressives that keep pushing guilt and social justice nonsense instead of the sciences and critical thinking. Degrees are becoming increasingly useless because of this shit, with college dangerously close to becoming more high school.

>I guess things are a little different in the north.

Then just move north then, lol. This country is massive.

Jealous that Iceland doesn't have a murderous president and a huge drug problem?

People in denial of the real problems, people like yourself, are the cancer destroying the once great country of America.

If I'm going to uproot, it's not going to be another place in a failing nation.

You do realize that the demoralization tactic will never work on Sup Forums, right?
We won. We're continuing to win. We will never be tired of winning.

>murderous president
We didn't vote in illary
>huge drug problem
Perpetrated by illegals

>real problems
And you're running away from them. We couldn't even talk about some issues until Trump brought them up.

>Are you Russian or just stupid?
sure, I'm Russian and stupid you weak faggot you

>What benefits exactly does America offer that Iceland doesn't offer in a significantly better fashion?
none. leave.

If you weren't illiterate you'd see that I was talking to someone from the Philippines.

It's good to acknowledge your problem, then you can better deal with it.

I'm leaving, to the best country in the world, thanks.

I'm an American expat here screwing my brains out.

You've never been to Angeles City and seen what 1000 pesos (20USD) buys for you....

GOOD. Less white virtue signaling cucks is always a good thing.

its smart to leave

we are about to become Brazil

Why would an American willingly go there? Even America is better than that shithole. I don't need nasty trap hookers who are known to beat up and rape men.

>Iceland
>a literal volcano in the arctic with a tiny population
>best country in the world
Supremely-crafted bait or extreme delusion.

Why bring up Philippine problems in a thread where you're bitching about America? Could it be that you have no argument and just trying to spout your talking points for today? You certainly aren't here to be convinced to stay in the US.

Dear god you've never seen anything like AC

Angeles City is hooker Mecca. You're banging an 18 year old all night and the next morning for 1000 pesos (which is 20 bucks)

It's Disney World for adults. FYI, they're girls. Not guys.

Google "Angeles City girls" then click images.

These pics are NOT a lie.

I've banged my way thru about 200 Filipinas by now (im a mid 40s white guy) at 20 bucks a pop.

Pic related

> fucking monkeys

........you are either really stupid, or too ADHD to read anything.

Are you bragging at spending $4k on those used-up STD-riddled child sex slaves?

aren't you worried about getting AIDS?

And you can't tell I don't give a shit about that Philippine flag when you can never counter what anyone says without bringing up a different topic.

While you sort of sound like a Leftist faggot I agree with many of the points you are making. America is fucked. The demographic shift has ruined this country. Many of the whites are mixed and it shows in how retarded even the white people have become.

Unfortunately Americans also cannot have constructive conversations, they are very much anti-intellectualism like this guy >hurr anyone disagere with me im going call them faggot pussy bitch hurr

Trump probably is in collusion with Russia. But it was either a white Christian nation or it was a brown Islamic state in Saudi Arabia with Clinton. I also think that Trump will benefit the West in the long run by dismantling NATO so that Europe can get out from underneath of America and its race mixing nigger-loving degeneracy.

Look at this. You would not be able to find more typical leftist - virtue signal like a cunt, but at the first sign of trouble he runs away like a coward.

And your parents? The same garbage. Suddenly they realized that they are not americans, but icelanders, and shits on the country that welcomed them for for decades.

Utterly pathetic.

You have to go back and make Iceland great again.

Please convince them to stop accepting refugees when you do.

Normally I would agree with you but America is completely done for.

You Europeans need to stop worshipping America for the country it was 70 years ago and start thinking about the country it is today. There are 120+ million shitskins here. They are not going anywhere.

America is the nation that is responsible for pushing race mixing propaganda and mass immigration into Europe. Stop worshipping America and focus on saving yourselves in Europe.

>We're four days away from putting a pedophile muppet to Russia into the most important office in the world. There's literally nothing at this point that will stop it, short of more violence or more evidence of corruption. So I'm out.

And here's where you fucked up and gave away that you're a shill. You can't tie in a "personal story" and throw in MSM talking points that have zero basis in reality.

>The majority of America believes in an invisible omnipotent man who watches over them and grants them wishes.
There' a big difference between that, and "we can't build this road, because of trolls."

Are you here legally?

>I guess things are a little different in the north.
Yep, if there's one thing Southerners hate, it's white people.

As much as I love America, moving to some irrelevant country might be the way to go. Canada is 75% white, America is 60% white, Austrailia is 75%, and New Zealand being 69% white.

Just cuck our shit up. Can I join in with you, OP?

America is the only nation that has gone from barbarity to decadence without civilization in between. You know this to be true.