Pretending Russians are white, is like pretending albinos are white

Pretending Russians are white, is like pretending albinos are white.

You can't look at this picture objectively and say yes, that is a white man.

>Also in b4 ameribergers are 60% white, fuck you and fuck off at least we look white slav(e)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2QyN9Wburt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I suicided the thread by preempting slav "I'M WHITE" posts. oops.

Im sure this is an important issue to you, but i gotta tell ya', you sound like a retarded faggot saying it out loud

Found the slav.

Drumpf BTFO

drumpfuntermensch

youtu.be/2QyN9Wburt0

Fuck off with this X isnt white shit, you fucking kikes im sick of these retarded threads

Absolute best picture on Sup Forums in this thread.

> Maybe if X isn't white threads stop, Sup Forums might not realize my ethnicity actually isn't white

No that's not how it works you fucking nigger

hahahahaha

I don't know if it is too much to ask for but...can you give that abomination a fucked up tan? please?

rape yourself!

>Photoshops Putin's face onto Donald Trump

DAE THINK LE BURGERTARDZ R NOT WHITE

Shit b8 m8

(You) tried nigger.

Slavs are albino niggers, I agree.

What did he say to her?

>Western men are cuck faggots
>Eastern men are uncucked but apes
>Western women are fat ugly pig-faced whales
>Eastern women are gorgeous whores

you can't win with whites

O U CAN & I BET U WILL

You should be a candidate in a presidental race

"You should try my recipe of cocktail sauce!"

>What did he say to her?

Help is on the way...

stop forcing this meme

Putin is Finnic tho

BTFO

Is that Rod Stewart?

How do you like regime change now?

fucking kek

Slavs >everyone else. Stop being jealous of how white we are my browny western friends.

Why though? Bogdanoffs are the most entertaining thing on Sup Forums since the Dahnald the delegates. Just embrace it.

cyкa блять

Too late. I think the bogs have crossed the barrier and become an actual meme.

Dat pics!

>Slavcucks think they're white
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>american thinks he's white
At least we have east european admixture, not nigger

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Barack Tyrone LeShawn Jackson. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that North America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Congolese jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to Syria and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Abdul and Hassan a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Americans obsession with a few windswept cities in the Levant is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution America has made to the medical field. The MUH LEPPO sentiment in the average negro American is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Mexico look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of North America.

Go fertilise the prairies with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Canadian cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an American "man" provided for a family.

Die, Barack. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

NIGGA YOU TRYIN TO JEW ME?

This

We can go back to killing each other after we deal with the Jews

>slavniggers on my board

you also have some finn admixture :))))))))

OP is dirty jew

"Thanks for the uranium"

>skin pigmentation
>race race race

What a sad life you live if this is all you think about 24/7.

Yes, finns are european + asian, I'm fine with it

Looks like Gérard Depardieu.