Women are as strong as men. It's just societal factors that keep them from being competitive in the Olympics...

Women are as strong as men. It's just societal factors that keep them from being competitive in the Olympics. Once gender equality takes hold, women will dominate men at the olympics due to superior work ethic. Before you try to argue - there are no longitudinal studies that prove that men are stronger than men, so all your evidence is bullshit made up in your mind because you can't handle a strong woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C6vinrXWxls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yea but im pretty good at handling my genitals.

>there are no longitudinal studies that prove that men are stronger than men
your right OP men are not stronger than men. men are as strong as men... captain obvious

Well, no shit that would be stupid.
>Checks flag
A fucking leaf, at it again being retarded.

low tier bait, not even going to give you a (((you))).

have this palindrome though.

Oh, tell us more about this incredibly disproportionately ascribed factor of "work ethic", which is apparently such a restricted quality of one particular gender, that contributes to making women "as strong as men" (which that notion in itself and the definition of strength can be debated)

What's the point of separate genders then? Just have one gender that's good at everything

There's literally no reason for me to care enough to argue this point. Reality will bear out the truth, and every rule change that could be made would only negatively impact women by putting them in a situation where they're underpowered.

>there are no longitudinal studies that prove that men are stronger than men, so all your evidence is bullshit made up in your mind because you can't handle a strong woman
>that men are stronger than men
>men stronger than men
Don't the olympics you mentioned prove that some men are stronger than others? Or did I just make that up in my head?

Pretty weak, leaf

It's true, I couldn't even compete at this

youtube.com/watch?v=C6vinrXWxls

>he didn't post more of that ass
what is wrong with you you fucking chinaman

>Just have one gender that's good at everything

We already do. Men.

This webm proves you wrong fa.m

But i approve your pic

BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAP

Top kek mate. Mixed league football league when? That will settle this in a second.

>It's just societal factors that keep them from being competitive in the Olympics. Once gender equality takes hold, women will dominate men at the olympics due to superior work ethic
Keep saying that to yourself. Perhaps you can meme it a reality.

>tfw no genetically engineered stronk cowgirl gf to go lift with and breastfeed you post workout to fill you macros after hot sweaty sex
life is just suffering m8s

I would purchase a 5lb tub of her protein farts.

I want to agree with you, but women are even separated from men in chess championships.
They both have their own category.
I have no idea why this is.

this please this
feminists eternally btfo

No. Men amass muscle faster than women and women amass fat faster. Posting outliers won't change this fact.

Are those "jeggings"?

when you fail this hard at bait

>ALL OF THOSE TRIGGERED RESPONSES

holy SHIT, you doughy little whiners sure get bitchy when someone reminds you of how physically weak you are, huh?

lol.

>1 post by this id