AZIZ ANSARI PLANNING ALT-RIGHT JOKES FOR SNL

Aziz Azinari is hosting the first episode of SNL after the inauguration this Saturday.

Aziz did a short set at the Comedy Cellar last week where he tested material on the alt-right, nazi's, and more.

His opening monologue will be focused on Trump and the alt-right.

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888
youtube.com/waitch?v=TttHkDRuyZwjl
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've had shits that look more pleasant than him

the dude isn't even potty trained.

>SNL

Who?

When will these "celebrities" GIVE UP

>>>/snl/

N-no...

Woah....a liberal "comedian" joking about the right....and Donald Trump.....mind blown. Will the world ever recover from this biting satire?

>YOU KNOW WHO IS RACIST AND MISOGYNIST? THE ALT-RIGHT *laughter*
>AND DONALD TRUMP AMIRITE *laughter*
>WE SHOULD JUST MURDER THEM ALL, KILL THEM AND SHIT ON THEIR STREETS *laughter*

Oh wow, so he is making the same jokes everyone else is making. Sounds groundbreaking and definitely requires talent. He definitely isn't just another wealthy kid who could waste his parents' money while trying to find a career that would make him feel interesting.

Aziz Ansari is the comedian's shitty comedian.

They're really scraping the bottom of the barrel on this one.

That's pretty funny I would youtube that.

I heard he has six toilets in his house and still prefers to shit outside in his yard.

His name is an anagram for Nazi Sarizaz.

will have no effect on the youth.
just old people

How edgy.

Going on a show that panders to every liberal possible and this guy is going to perform a set bashing the right.

Let us know when one of these comedians goes on SNL and rips Hillary Clinton a new asshole.

SNL does a good job shitting all over trump and his brainless followers. I dont think you little babies can handle 8 more years of ridicule

gottem

that is an extremely punchable face

You mean the SNL that takes place one day after the inauguration is going to be about the new President?

Got a source on this lad? Seems unlikely.

Wow...great...

When I was a liberal, I actually liked Aziz Anzari guy, I though he was pretty funny in Parks and Recreation tv series, but it's just pathetic how ever since I got redpilled about (((them))), it's so easy to see how most of the liberal comedy these days is rarely anything else than

>"EYY GUYS, AIRPLANE FOOD"
>"JOKE ABOUT COMEDIANS WHO UNIRONICALLY JOKE ABOUT AIRPLANE FOOD, SO META xD"
>"WOMEN ARE WOMANLY, MEN ARE MANLY, THAT IS SO WEIRD xD"
>"DID YOU KNOW THAT TRUMP IS SEXIST AND RACIST??? CRAZY RITE"
>"TOILET HUMOR GUYS xD"
>"MY GRAMPA IS RACIST, CAN'T FATHOM WHY HE ISN'T HIP AND COOL LIKE ME xD"
>I HATE MY LIFE NIHILISM IS COOL"
>"TRUMP IS LIKE HITLER IN SOME WAYS xD"
>"THANKS FOR WATCHING, PLZ GIVE ME SHEKELS, I AM ORIGINAL AF"

you're brainless

Who?

Him and Mindy Kaling might make a good couple. #treatyoself

Assiz reminds me of this inbred paki kid from school everyone including myself used to beat up just for being an annoying nerd who thought he was better than everyone. He got cancer, can't walk properly, and is dying kek

May the same fate come to this swarthy faggot.

Good let this unfunny fuck do it.
It will just wake up more Normies.

First time in my life that there has been a real ideological divide in the west. It's like an opposite version of the 60s

nobody even knows what the alt right is, why would they let this street shitting ginder waste his breath on this?

Hey Aziz. You're too narcissistic not to be reading this thread.

Guess what dude? You're the fucking establishment. You're the empire.

You've got the entire fucking jew media establishment and a solo spot on SNL to pander your bullshit.

You know what we've got? A fucking cartoon masturbation forum. And we still said things that people agreed with hard enough to change the god damned dialog.

Call us whatever you want dude. The zeitgeist is with us.

damn, this is incredible. maybe he'll get alec baldwin to do another amazing impression of Drumpf.

The best part is that normies dont even find it funny and are just confused/curious.. theyre just making the alt-right more popular.

>Mindy Kaling

>SNL

why is this garbage still on the air?

>fat, dumpy Indian chick

this is 90% of indian women Sup Forums. don't be fooled by the hot ones.

I get more white pussy than you

ASSCLOWN

Comedy only works when you're punching up, when you're punching down you're just a dick, you'd think these """""""""comedians""""""""" would be able to figure it out. By shitting on people lower on the ladder they're just making them go more extreme.

>>SHEKELED

Wait a minute he's going after the alt-right? What is the alt-right?

SNL isn't a thing anymore. Its been dead for iver 10 years.

Name one actor in the past 5 year cast and prove me wrong, nigger.

I always thought that, and I'm surprised Donna never told them to.

hey he's not funny

What honestly makes you idiots think celebs or notable people are monitoring Sup Forums 24/7 observing threads about themselves. Sup Forums isn't that fucking important, you fucks

Wew butthurt nigger detected

No one cares Aziz, fuck off.

>attack #4859213
>SURELY this will stop him

Its a weak shitty controlled opposition meme the shithead cuckservatives tried to fabricate to RUIN followers of the Truth.

The Truth will prevail.
QM
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc888
Electricity8
youtube.com/waitch?v=TttHkDRuyZwjl
"Gravity" Black Holes
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q8
Trump knew Truth on 911
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
Global Hoaxing
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU

pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx

Nazinari fan art when

Dave Chapelle was the best chance they had, and he was fucking red-pilled

Sari-azz Nazi

Is that the Mega64 guy?

I'm on mobile right now. What is this flag and why is he acting like a Finnish fuck?

we've been visited by Arraia the missing link

Whatever you say, Mister Gore.

Aziz better deliver quality bantz material then

Why does he look so fat and kikey here?

How I imagine it is to be in comedy right now:

>be comedian
>non black person elected president
>finally I can make fun of them without ruining my career
>same idea every other comedian has
>every single one of my comedian buddies has similar material
>go on stage
> "BOOP DE BOOP TRUMP AMIRITE AUDIENCE!?!?"
>audience explodes in laughter, 7 people go deaf, 2 older audience members die of heart attacks from stressing their bodies out by laughing so hard
>have basically become Amy Schumer except I say Trump instead of vagina
>make millions

But really. It gets old so quick. Bush and Clinton era were the same. Same old "HUR HUR Bush cant even spell" and "HUR HUR Clinton & Jewinski", its going to be a lame time for standup comedy - like it was at those times.

Didn't he have a show that tanked completely? I know he plays an idiot on Parks and Rec, not funny in the slightest.

she looks like a man

I'm not a member, so I can't wait to chuckle.

Trump won 58% of the white vote

HOLY SHIT dude this guy is the modern Bill Hicks, he's seriously a genius

This definitely isn't anything more than out of touch whining and pathos in service of a worldview that is increasingly irrelevant moving forward

He actually did a good job. He had funny skits that anyone but the most butt-puckered faggots could laugh at. Ironically, even though he did the whole "Trump supporters are racist whitey is racist amerikkka is racist :DDD" thing, liberals STILL threw a hissy fit that it wasn't edgy enough and he actually said "Give him a chance" in his monologue.

SNL has been fucking garbage for years now though. There's like maybe one funny skit every 4 or 5 episodes, and about 1/3 of their shit is just ultra liberal white guilt fuck the po po black people are always right bullshit. Regardless of content, telling the same joke over and over isn't funny.

And they spent the last 8 years sucking obamas cock, only to be interrupted from the fellatio long enough to tell the world how great it tastes. So fuck em, they're just as bad as MTV.

fuck this guy

Aziz pls go

> le "punch up" meme

Explain potty and weed humor, Bill Cosby, and Monty Python.

So it won't be funny? So it'll be another episode of SNL? So the media will have headlines telling everyone how funny it was? So it's business as usual?

>SNL

THIS SHIT STAIN IS UNFUNNY AS FUCK. Indians cant tell jokes

Good. More exposure for the alt-right and maybe, just maybe, they'll be funny and show actual understanding of the movement. Not gonna hold my breath though.