Do we all agree drug dealers should be gassed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
youtube.com/watch?v=bmucyqOOKZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy fug I need this on a Tshirt

No, politicians should be gassed.
Drug dealers are pretty chill.

trip
dubs
ID:pep (almost pepe)

is this thread blessed???

Fuck yes.
That includes big pharma.

I had a close friend who was a drug dealer.

He turned into a major piece of shit and violent so I stopped hanging out with him.

If I knew of a way to snitch on him that would work I would do it I don't trust law enforcement to be competent enough though.

They need to die
Ive killed one myself, fucker shot my bro and burned him in the car, next week i did that sucka in, never caught
Also this phone wont help u find out who i am.

No, you statist piece of shit. Drugs shouldn't be illegal.

He never said that, all he asked was wether dealers shud b killed

The greatest threat to the European races is not a strong government rather the very opposite.

I'm going to print it off and hang it up on our bulletin board at work. See how long it stays up.

They shouldn't be illegal, people who use or sell them should just be eradicated.
What's wrong with that?

So edgy

I put the pocket constitution's in there and they get removed in about a week.

We need to submit to our overwhelming innate desire to obey.

I found out something incredibly weird the other day.

Did you guys know there's such a thing as "militant straight edge" or "hardline straight edge"?

yeah they are like the antifa scum
the legend says they gather in large groups and beat people for smoking weed in concerts 20 to 1 and shit like that
never seen one tho

Use a random public phone and call in an anonymous tip.

Its just such a bizarre backwards concept to me though. It'd be like a Christian rock band trying to act like GG Allin

Mark this one for execution. Just tie him up in the swamp, let the bugs and gators do the rest...

I'm straight edge just like President Trump. No reason to beat anyone up. Only those who hate themselves use drugs. They beat the shit out of themselves.

because you're countrie's dealers are all mexicans and therefore scum, doesn't mean that in other countries they're shir too
obviously the colombian shitskin that sells cocaine bricks is complete scum, but the dude that cuts and resells it is pretty chill

same with hashish/weed, moors should be killed, but local growers are pretty chill

the problem is your 56%, not drug dealing per se

Drug users too 2bh. Take out the supply and demand.

"pretty chill" Don't chill. Wake the fuck up and get things done like a real man.

Heard Duerte is a drug dealer himself.

then get some speed not weed, duh

My eyes rolled so hard they just fell out of my face

on the one hand, i understand the desire to root out the overt criminality and egregious drug use in the Philippines.

on the other, i'd hate to get shot by a monkey because it's master asked it to.

gotta side with fuck that place in general

Wow, beautiful.

Hypothetically speaking, if drugs were legal there will be no drug dealing.

People who sell dangerous addictive drugs to children are not "chill". It doesn't matter if its Tyrone slinging crack or the white collar guy writing someone a Xanax script.
This is a disgusting bourgeois habit that weakens the folk, and destroys peoples lives.

I guess just murdering ppl isn't enough sometimes

>legalize crime and there wont be any criminals
GENIUS

If murder was legal there would be less people being arrested for murder

yeah but what's stop people from hanging themselves when they jack off? we need to execute big belt executives

it doesn't weaken shit, the people that get fucked by drugs were weak before

>drugs are criminal

i think governments should legalize drugs and if you are degenrate druggie u get gassed

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

THINK OF THE CHILDREN

what the fuck i hate dildo's now

You sound like a faggy liberal.

Fucking dingo fucker. I bet you are proud to suck on a cops dick.

STOP OPPRESSING ME LORD OF SHIT

He doesn't realize this is white only

Sounds good.
So when some predator gets an impressionable kid hooked on drugs its just because they are weak?
Wouldn't a healthy society try to promote healthy and clean living, rather than living a stunted subhuman existence, being dependent on something that destroys your mind and body.

says the straight edge faggot

>fully automatic high capacity

More bad dudes will be dead, here we still can defend ourselves with lethal force. You can't, you fucking wallaby dick sucker.

But drug dealers are harming the children with illicit substances, thus breaking the NAP.

Rody allows vigilante justice in Flip land, would you be fine as long as it's private citizens and not the state killing degenerates?

so long as you start with the candy men

The idea of some flip monkey rolling up to my farm with a Chinese knockoff AK to try to kill me is pretty funny, OP. Obviously there are drugs that should be trafficked and those that shouldn't, and obviously a lot of dealers are scum, usually nigger scum. You're not going to do yourself any favors with the people you need on your side by urging them to murder their fellow citizens for having a joint or Doug a line of coke.

Feel free to kill all heroin dealers though. Scummiest people I have ever had the awful displeasure of meeting.

But will there still be bad enough dudes left to rescue the President?

so when some 60yo sexual predator seduces an impressionable kid etcetcetc
so ban sex rite?
you see you're pushing it to a whole different crime

>Wouldn't a healthy society try to promote healthy and clean living, rather than living a stunted subhuman existence, being dependent on something that destroys your mind and body.

the fact that you equate drug use with drug abuse and regard them as "something that destroys your mind and body" is how i know you believe the DEA propaganda, what a tool

Are you a drug dealer if you only sell weed to your friends?

Asking for a friend, Duterte pls no death sentence.

>roughly 7 grand worth of dildoes
>7 grand to shove in your ass
>fucking

Yes. Eat lead

fyt me

>sell
>to friends

You're a piece of shit. I bet you'd charge them interest if they ever borrowed money from you too.

If you're selling drugs you're lower caste than the "flip monkey". If you sell drugs you're a nigger even if you're white.

oh so your friend wants a grand worth of weed to resell and you give it away?
you're too nice lad

If you don't go full Duterte, legalizing drugs is the other solution, sadly. I mean, weed, cocaine, etc. just keep appearing. It's sad, but what else can you do? In the current state, you are making an incentive to the criminals, because it's extremely profitable.

>to resell

Well shit he didn't say THAT

You just let people take your shit and walk over you? Yeah good job lad, so nice of you.

I want to eat that guy's asshole after he's done gaping it

Man, you know what would be a hit? some faggot online testing then reviewing dildos.

I literally just bought this a shirt with this on it.

Shut up you God damn Communist hippy faggot. You're not going to dilute me nor my kith and kin's precious bodily fluids with your fucking poison.

There's bound to already be a series on jewtube dedicated to it

Idiot drug warriors should be gassed.

Even that doesn't stop it. I live in a state where weed is legal and yet potheads kill each other, more so than they OD on pot

Sure, but that means we should also prohibit the sale and consumption of alcohol, as it damages the body and is habit-forming.

>communist
>hippy
>faggot
0/3
if you dont want your kids to do drugs lock them in the basement

So... we need to purge Duterte style i guess.

If we got rid of drugs there would be no crime.

Even the Mafia knows drugs are bad, c'mon man.
youtube.com/watch?v=bmucyqOOKZU

you saying this unironically?
if so, you should consider getting checked for mental retardation
are you racemixed?

Doxxing a punisher. I shiggy diggy

If there were no freedom there would be no crime.

Her hair is pretty

i love the godfather, such a great documentary
the most cited source of information in interpol documents indeed

if there is no humanty, there would be no property comrade

Can we include (((Big Pharma)))?

Let's face it, you ever hear about tourists getting pickpocketed in Pyongyang?

Well no, but they're usually surrounded by a dozen or so state esco-

oooooooooooh

Those dont resemble humans, what are they?

Oh Mexico.

We have such sights to show you.

>How DARE you evil white men self-sustain by farming and make cash by growing a legal cash crop
Are you upset? Stuck in some fast food job? Come to Alaska, I'll give you some bud and a meal. We are as hospitable as the south.

We tried it once your way and had
assholes selling radium mixed with
sugar and opium dens everywhere.
We need the Singapore model with some Duerte mixed in for fun.

What are you stupid?

Not illegal... death penalty for all that ise them.... pick one faggot.

I could not care less if they are. Seems to be a good thing.

>those arent even the ones on the shelf
>if all of these are also yours
>over 10k
wew

I need a drug dealer so I can purchase the drugs tho

Can't it just go back to the old fashioned way where you just ordered all the machine guns and cocaine you wanted out of the Sears catalogue?

Weed is a nigger drug. For lazy, indolent man-children. Whatever you are doing with your life you could be doing it better without drugs.

I'm a big-time journalist by the way, bud. I make Black Lives Matter politicians unemployed.

>legal cash crop
DUDE

You're a big (((journalist)))

As a drug dealer I have to say no don't kill me

You also have to suck fat boy Kim's cock if he wants it.